Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Thank you for the thread title suggestions @Jennjennjenn & @remi85 !!

Welcome back to page one of chapter seventy-five. The details are juicy in this one, so let's recap #74 and continue the shit show.

TrashCAN just can't end a relationship in peace. We saw Crabby posting "vote vote vote" for MLocke's entry in a tattoo magazine cover competition. Shortly after, Tracy started posting pretty obvious shots at him on her stories with the same "vote vote vote" stamped on her picture. Now mind you, Tracy said she wanted to be done and not have any drama out of respect of Sy (Crab's daughter). Remember that in a few. Today is the last day to vote for this round and what does this funky, chunky, skunky skank do? She starts promoting the model in second place, boasting that she's a LOYAL, single mom who deserves $25,000. Emphasis on the LOYAL. Now, all this does is cause a commotion because just two short weeks ago, Tracy was flicking it up with the first place model, Ms. Michelle Locke aka Mlocke aka Backhoe Barbie aka Everything Tracy wishes she was. Calling her her "twin". So why is Tracy now adamantly promoting Kat when she wasn't even following her? Ding ding dinggggg Princess Petty sat her flat fatty on the throne and summoned her imp Jess (whoever called her an Imp was spot on lol) and her defensive lineman Samantha to basically shit on Michelle and get Kat to first place. Tracy referred to Michelle as a homewrecker, indirectly. A homewrecker to a bitch with no home. 🙃 So now all of this info is out there thanks to the dumpster queen, as usual. All of that "I don't want to disrespect Sy" bullshit but here you are laughing and proud of being a petty bitch. Airing out all of her dad's business for no reason other than to have the upper hand and to look like a victim who got cheated on "again". Poor Tracy. Can't keep a man but says all of ours are in her DMs. You should probably focus on your sex game more and your DMs less. Seems like when it comes to the bedroom, that's where you lack BIG T.

Michelle is spicy though and she's been responding to Tattlers by saying Tracy is irrelevant, doesn't act like a single mom, copies her, wants to be her, is a CATFISH, and has an ugly soul. We ❤ you Backhoe Barbie.

A tattler spoke to Crabby and got him to admit that Tracy wanted to share him with MLocke. So the threesome is confirmed. Tattle strikes again!!!! Tracy got left because she's not a big bad sexual scorpio like she thinks she is. And she's not the only chick with light eyes. Hiiii Michelle 👋🏼

Tracy and Messica uploaded a podcast where Tracy addressed Tattle without addressing Tattle. She says she enjoys the time the kids go to school because she can go get her nails done, hair done, tan, and whatever else. But she still complains that she has the kids 26/30. Make it make sense.

Corey says he gives her money but not the court appointed amount. Tracy says "what child support?" She also says she gets all her procedures/services for free. Sure Jan 🙄 Not one post has #ad in the caption or mentions thats the services were done in exchange for promotion. Can't wait for her account to get shut down again & see her cry about how she lost X amount of memories. Cry me a river.

GlamarASS (thank you to whoever came up with this too lol!) probably begged Tracy to do more than just the bare minimum promoting-wise. So Trashy went and made a video with her droopy, over-inflated, migrated lips and flapped those suckers so much you could barely understand what she was saying. It's like there was a delay between the words coming out of her mouth and her lips opening and closing. All of the comments were about how different she looks (not in a good way) and those comments are still up.

Anyway - how long until Tracy blows the fuck up? Looks like Corey was right. Who's gonna want HER? MLocke got a special delivery. It's the roses for me 😉🌹 It's the bitter, jealous, petty Tracy for meeeee!

CF8E8B2F-3AC6-4067-BCCA-43C5DA66EE70.jpeg

Enjoy thread 75! Looks like it's going to get spicyyyy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
First time poster … long time reader. I really had high hopes for this girl. I noticed to change of tides after the divorce. I still have her the benefit of the doubt. When I really started noticing how selfish and narcissistic she was, was once I started paying hundreds out of pocket to start an IVF journey.
I am 40 and want a child so badly. I am paying out for than I have bc he dr says this is my last chance. After this I will have to use a donor egg. And if that is what I have to do so be it. But I pray I can do this with my own. Pray a lot !!!
this girl has 3 incredibly beautiful children and just neglects them. How I wish I could have a baby the inexpensive way and not be paying this back for a very long time and she has it…3!!! This hairstylist doesn’t even brush her daughters hair for a family photo. WTF.
i think my hormones are starting to get the best of me bc I def went into the bathroom at work today (I do accounting at a CPA firm… I picked the wrong time to start this process). But I just look at how long I’ve wanted a baby and there are 3 perfect ones that never had a real chance. All those “ connections” she has and all those kids get are some clothes to take pictures. My heart just feels for them. I pray someone intervenes and steps up for them because this world is cruel they need the support of their family especially their mom and dad. Sorry guys rant over.
when I seen you ladies rally for Michelle who know one really knows, I knew it would be safe to post. You are amazing women ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ColorlessGreenIdeas

No one:
Absolutely no one:
Tracy: I don’t get child support or health insurance and people give me free items because I’m an iNFluEnCer and people give me things for free because I’m supportive and bring them lots of sales.

She’s not an influencer she’s a stupid, rude, fake, photoshopping bitch. 🙄
Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 12.25.17 PM.png

I mean again it applies: #NobodyAsked

I bet you'd have health insurance if you had a fucking job you miserable POS

@a1ock, Tattle is here for you babe, come into the light

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 12.32.27 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
I’m about to dm this to crabby and ask if he misses her yet 😂🤣😂🤣💋
Took it from Gene Epstein’s IG page! She must not have access to it any longer or we know it’d have been removed.

Also, just checked my IG and had this reply from Michelle in response to my vote-purchase-receipt from her competition…you know, the bOuGhT votes that Messica didn’t like? Anyway, I naturally gave Tattle credit! TATTLE PARTY!! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
The fact that Roberto said "when she doesn't get her way, she becomes evil" is all I need to know about her. She puppets her parents, her friends, her lovers, etc. Anyone she can't control, she sics her saddies on them. She's a vile human being. Someone send me the link to report her to IRS. I'm going to make sure it's pinned on the next recap. Tired of her bullshit and lies.

View attachment 1091549

Why she shocked he was always shady
Lmao MLocke was never your friend, Trashy. You consider people "friends" too easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ColorlessGreenIdeas

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 9.56.13 AM.png

Answer the question you stupid fucking moron. Why be weird and secretive? And further, #NobodyAsked if it was a luxury bag? Again with the humblebragging. I LOVE that the person pressed. "Okay." And she still didn't even fucking answer it. "Under" this type of thing ENRAGES me, there's no reason to be fucking shady

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Missassypants

Chatty Member
Well well well….she posted this comment September last year that she wouldn’t go “too big”.. 🤔 🧐
C670A78F-9673-4F83-BB14-F10C544535F3.jpeg

exhibit A on the nasty lips now:
6A706178-4B06-4FB1-A640-8047BDCBC235.jpeg

EAB822C6-48C2-4C5B-9B5B-E003685A4A5A.jpeg

6852FAD4-3EC3-4D0F-A67B-E6F92A3AC362.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
In your mouth and suck it, piece of shit!!! Go to learn your letters instead to try to play the big girl!
And take a FUCKING shower!!!!!
View attachment 1089729
I wonder if she clapped her hands during the divorce hearings. “Your honor…👏🏻…I need alimony…👏🏻 to pay…for my hideously botched lips👏🏻

She makes it so easy for people to come for her, she’s such an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
The kind you and your saddies can’t win because you all are lazy assholes that worship a literal trash can who is actually jobless 🤌🏼We all have the disposable funds to throw a few dollars for a STRONG, BEAUTIFUL woman to win something amazing and they can’t stand it 😘
Tray and Jess like to paint us as 'unemployed fat Karens with Power Rangers bedsheets living with our parents.' So, basically, they confuse us with Tray LOL. They hate that we're all independent, successful, gorgeous women. That WE are the true 'Baddies.'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Friendly reminder tonight was the Parent to Parent meeting at Julian’s school and Tracy spent it glued to her phone trying to get back at her ex

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Regardless of how I feel about trash/crabs relationship I’m not going to use it to justify Michelle talking to a man in an exclusive relationship (regardless how new it was) but that’s just my opinion and we’re all entitled to them. Karma is definitely a bitch lol
You're missing my point. I don't think Michelle is talking to him. Lol I think Michelle is giving T a taste of her own bitter, petty medicine. Michelle has her own house and is set for life in the union. Guaranteed. Benefits for her and her son. You think she wants a restaurant depot manager who filters his face? C'mon.

ETA: And if karma is a bitch, Tracy has a lot in store. Maybe this was her karma. No? She talked to an engaged man. She faked a relationship on her podcast. She used her ex husband for his settlement money and aired him out online. She neglects her kids. When is Tracy's karma coming? Hmm looks like it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Cheer1243

I hate when she says “who let me out” 🙄….like bitch you’re alwayssss out! You should say who let me stay in the house with my kids and be a mom. And it’s so disgusting and gross when ppl put there middle finger up in a picture, how old are we??

• Haha
  • Heart

dmariee

The person asked for the price of the bag NOT if she gets child support, alimony or has health insurance lmao she is so embarrassing no one feels bad for you!....THE STORY IS GETTING OLD !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

ColorlessGreenIdeas

Why does she think it’s cool to sit with her light up purse in the middle of a wedding?

And OMG, they’ve been drinking all night long and she’s in the car driving home? What is wrong with both of them? They’re adults and can make their own choice. But what about all of the innocent people on the roads?
The drinking and driving makes my blood boil. On my unit at the hospital we work with car crash victims ALL THE TIME. I can't even explain the devastation. Paralyzed, trached, vented, can't talk, can't eat, can't walk. Dead, maybe. People and families are never the same. This just PROVES their horrific decision-making and level of maturity (what is this guy like pushing 40???? He should fucking know better) and she has little kids at home. Imagine if they hit and killed your husband on their way home?

The next time this happens and there is video evidence of them drinking, and we know the venue, I am begging a NJ Tattler to call local police and inform of a suspected DWI. I am dead serious. She said she has another wedding. I don't fuck around with this and neither should they when life is at stake. Uber costs $50. Life is priceless. Go back and get your car the next day. I will die on this hill.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44