Tracy DiMarco #72 sleezy con-artist and trailer park wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she needs the world to know that she doesn’t wear underwear…
Because she needs everyone to know that she “has a big ass”
Because she thinks she’s being sexy

This is how that went
“Mom, I need to go out. My boyfriend and I broke up and I just can’t deal with the kids right now. I need to go out. Please watch the kids tonight so I can go out. I need to go out, I can’t stay home and let him think he’s won. Please mom, watch the kids for me. I promise I will make it up to you.”
My mom would tell me duck off in 1,000 different ways. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gotta love the not so subtle threat. I really don't think she understands how petty it would get realllll quick. You can just tell he doesn't give a duck and he definitely does not like being threatened..... And I feel like this is shattering Trays illusion that she's painted for all her gullible saddies for so long.... People are starting to see her for HER now
There's absolutely no way Maloney can stay amical when it comes to a breakup.

Name for the new thread????!!!

Reactions: 15
Saddies in club saddie still going “wait, Roberto wasn’t hat? Tracy was dating hat” and Messy Jessy telling them all to unfollow him

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tattle babes doing/have done keto- Wouldn’t it be super hard to follow it and keep yourself in it forever? Isn’t that one of the major cons of keto, is that it’s not sustainable? And also, even though you’re in ketosis and “losing weight,” that doesn’t necessarily = healthy though, right? I mean you can’t eat fried everything and act like that’s heart healthy either or anything…

I did keto for 2 years- lost 40 lbs, gained 30 back. I’ve lost 20 over the last year working out and cleaning up my diet. Keto is really hard and honestly depressing. She’s not on keto, she cheats too often and drinks way too much. My body naturally tapped out after losing 40 lbs, I could only maintain. I believe 100% she got weight loss surgery (I know plenty of women who have) and they still struggle with food. She lacks discipline which is the key to keto but 1 year in ketosis? Sure Jan. Plus she doesn’t work out, I work out 5 days a week and it’s hard (plus a physically demanding full time serving job while switching careers) this witch isn’t working out. She should be on some diet and workout since she has nothing else to do all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
New thread title suggestion: Lonely Maloney & the Clubrat Crab 🦀
@Simiauci this is a good one!

brightened up the pic and wtf!!! Maloney you butchered your canckles trying to make your ass bigger 🤣 also why does It look like she has two left boots?
Amazing to me how she really tries to make everyone believe that her waist is this small after "a year of ketosis", not a single day in the gym, 3 back to back births, and not even being this small in her JL days. Is she insane? And worse yet, how insane are her saddies to believe even a smidge of this?

A year in ketosis, a tummy tuck and breast augmentation doesn't shrink candles, Big T.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I did keto for 4 months and lost 30lbs. I gained 20 back during quarantine bc once you stop that strict keto diet and intermittent fasting you gain it right back. I never drank alcohol on it and was strict with what I ate. There’s no way she can keep up with keto for over a year.
I tried Keto and gave up. The intermittent fasting was fine on its own I felt if you followed a balanced diet. I needed energy when I was exercising and keto wasn’t the best diet for me. Everyone is different though, build a plan that works for your body and lifestyle. The thing is though, tracy doesn’t seem to have a plan in place and says she is on one thing but really isn’t

Look what crabby posted
This girl sounds like she is attracted to the drama in all honesty. She seems to crave the attention of playing victim. So insane all of these reactions

Reactions: 21
I think crabs’ daughter is a typical 21 year old who likes to insert herself into drama, the fact that her 40 year old dad and his 34 year old ex even let it happen in the first place is just sad

Reactions: 24
The dramatics
Oh Bobby stopppp. We know what you know—you ain’t got it like that ;-). Ps… males who really got it like that don’t go threatening groups of females like that, ya puss. You are a little boy whose daughter isn’t even claiming good connection to you..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.