Tracy DiMarco #72 sleezy con-artist and trailer park wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me touch on the entire training bra for anyone who doesn’t have children. We use the term training bra loosely. Let’s call it a bralette or a shelf bra or a sports bra or a cami.. when a little girl is starting to develop their areolas protrude slightly in more sheer shirts and that to me and I’m sure any other mother is a definite no no that we don’t want unwanted attention drawn to a little girl’s breasts so we put them in an undershirt or whatever you want to call it. I think the women without kids that hear training bra is imagining one of those padded bras we would wear at 16. No it’s not like that it’s a barrier material to cover the breast and a shirt that might give the silhouette of a young girls breasts. Can we put this to rest now?

• Heart
Reactions: 72
A list of things Big T will address next that were brought up in the tail end of last thread:

-Training bra shopping with Skylar
-A big ass deal about making sure Julian is wearing his ears
-An attempt to have a night in with Craberto
-Possibly putting Jayden is speech therapy for the way she pronounces her R's.
-Adressing once again how her baboon lips are still swollen almost a week later.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Training bra for Skylar, but Tractor will definitely over sexualize it in true Trashy fashion, somehow. Sadly!

A list of things Big T will address next that were brought up in the tail end of last thread:

-Adressing once again how her baboon lips are still swollen almost a week later.

Did I miss anything?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
8846F840-D6B3-4364-B1A7-BB1950FAF42C.png

do we though? Tracy, you aren’t confident, you’re in love with yourself for no reason. You’ve accomplished nothing and don’t even work or contribute to society in any way. This doesn’t even apply to you. We want you to STFU because you’re a bleep. Your captions also never make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
LOL she photoshops herself to look like the woman in the photo and still can’t get a man. What’s your excuse Tracy? Oh yeah you’re immature, narcissistic and desperate.

Reactions: 24

Did I miss anything?
Hahaha I think you covered it all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Back at it again in full force buying followers 😂😂 girl use the money to get your lip dissolved instead this is just pathetic 🤣

1644376559554.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Guys I honestly sat here trying to think if there was anything special to recap but it’s all just hookah smoke, crop tops and workout tights, bad memes to match her colour story, baboon ass lips, filters and Face Tune, bad lip syncing and a blue birthday for sky to match her colour story.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
E20593BF-4C0B-43B1-B621-13F7AF4271ED.png
4B500E3C-586E-4130-AF38-546DE0B901A4.png

According to google, a 3 year old should be about 3’2. Tracy claims to be 5’5. I’ve even heard 5’7. Regardless, Julian being half her height isn’t anything special. She needs to stop portraying that her son is some giant. Taras video over the weekend even proved that Jayden is taller than Julian. What’s with her obsession with her sons height?!

Reactions: 55
That boom bod ad was trash! She is disgusting. And she hardly got any engagement on that post. Boom bod should really reconsider.

View attachment 1049721View attachment 1049720

According to google, a 3 year old should be about 3’2. Tracy claims to be 5’5. I’ve even heard 5’7. Regardless, Julian being half her height isn’t anything special. She needs to stop portraying that her son is some giant. Taras video over the weekend even proved that Jayden is taller than Julian. What’s with her obsession with her sons height?!
I was thinking the same. My son is almost 3 and just about 3 feet tall. He’s not even tall for his age. I’m 5’5”. Therefore, my average almost 3-year old is more than half my height.
Julian is not a giant and I hope when he grows up he’s only about 5’7” so she can shut her mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 9.32.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 9.33.04 PM.png

War? We should go to war? There should be bombing? People should die? Sounds fun to you? A good time for a badass looking photoshoot, good time to look sexy and pretty? Put on some sexy camo? Take some pouty photoshoots? Why don't you suit up then? Go enlist! You're so bad. Refer to your comrades by the n-word. Bring your little vape pen with you and wear your chains over your fatigues so everyone else in the barracks knows you're not to be trifled with

duck-

• Haha
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1049727View attachment 1049728

War? We should go to war? There should be bombing? People should die? Sounds fun to you? A good time for a badass looking photoshoot, good time to look sexy and pretty? Put on some sexy camo? Take some pouty photoshoots? Why don't you suit up then? Go enlist! You're so bad. Refer to your comrades by the n-word. Bring your little vape pen with you and wear your chains over your fatigues so everyone else in the barracks knows you're not to be trifled with

duck-
I saw this also but didn’t take it that way at all. I actually thought he meant with her lol. Their stories and posts have been very sketch and seem like they’re going back and forth with each other for a reaction

• Haha
View attachment 1049721View attachment 1049720

Her face is scary af

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Training bra for Skylar, but Tractor will definitely over sexualize it in true Trashy fashion, somehow. Sadly!
Cue Tracy and Skylar matching crop top pic from Princess Armor with a caption about strangers on the internet "hating" on Skylar & something about 26/30.. you know she always finds a way to include it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.