Tracy DiMarco #72 sleezy con-artist and trailer park wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me touch on the entire training bra for anyone who doesn’t have children. We use the term training bra loosely. Let’s call it a bralette or a shelf bra or a sports bra or a cami.. when a little girl is starting to develop their areolas protrude slightly in more sheer shirts and that to me and I’m sure any other mother is a definite no no that we don’t want unwanted attention drawn to a little girl’s breasts so we put them in an undershirt or whatever you want to call it. I think the women without kids that hear training bra is imagining one of those padded bras we would wear at 16. No it’s not like that it’s a barrier material to cover the breast and a shirt that might give the silhouette of a young girls breasts. Can we put this to rest now?
Ladies, because of our comments, be ready to see Skylar in training bra/bralette on Instagram in 5 minutes.

View attachment 1049721View attachment 1049720

According to google, a 3 year old should be about 3’2. Tracy claims to be 5’5. I’ve even heard 5’7. Regardless, Julian being half her height isn’t anything special. She needs to stop portraying that her son is some giant. Taras video over the weekend even proved that Jayden is taller than Julian. What’s with her obsession with her sons height?!
He is not that big! She has to stop!

Reactions: 20
What's with them both posting old pictures ? Like is he trying to attract girls ? Is he mad I didn't accept his follow request ? And Tracy posting obvious pics of her kids from the fall. It's annoying AF and tacky

Reactions: 12
I knew it was all fake but found this interesting nevertheless (despite it being a terrible interview 🤣).

Also, I'm still watching Jerseylicious and found this hilarious. She would have been (most likely still is) a controlling witch. What she did is what a mother would do to a child.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I knew it was all fake but found this interesting nevertheless (despite it being a terrible interview 🤣).

Also, I'm still watching Jerseylicious and found this hilarious. She would have been (most likely still is) a controlling witch. What she did is what a mother would do to a child.
Shes such a witch. You'd think with her having two girls she'd grow up a bit but NOPE.

Also. Corey will mention the cami for Skylar and hopefully she'll get some new ones next weekend

Reactions: 15
Coworkers? 😂 Who? 😂😂
i saw that and laughed my ass off. This girl is so delusional it's sad. She can't stop with the lies and fake life - hair, eyes, lips, weight, tits etc. Her and Roberto the felon have so much in common and deserve one another.

Woke up this morning to Julian being hAlF hEr hEiGhT tryna make up for her trauma that Corey was a midget - ok but can he communicate tho? He doesn’t speak or sign sis the women won’t care about his height trust me. Get your priorities straight trashbag

Posting the pic of Jayden “apparently I took this on my blackberry😫” nah sis your mom took it and sent it to you - with one pair of Julian’s undies in the back hanging in the closet, probably the spare she keeps since he lives there

choosing crablegs body type in the photo saying “call me crazy” like your ass isn’t jus tryna get Roberto to flirt with you about being into his body

guys I love the train wreck but I don’t know how much more I can witness .. she’s spiralling harddd

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1049727View attachment 1049728

War? We should go to war? There should be bombing? People should die? Sounds fun to you? A good time for a badass looking photoshoot, good time to look sexy and pretty? Put on some sexy camo? Take some pouty photoshoots? Why don't you suit up then? Go enlist! You're so bad. Refer to your comrades by the n-word. Bring your little vape pen with you and wear your chains over your fatigues so everyone else in the barracks knows you're not to be trifled with

duck-
Bahahaha home boy wouldn’t last 2 seconds before he is crying in a corner begging to go home! And duck you crabby war is not a game! Sorry military wife this really pisses me off!

• Heart
I noticed that Crabby changed his bio from Syris Grandpa to Syris's Grandfather. He.Is.Such.A.Tool.

The bad photo editing between the two of them is getting so bad that they are making themselves look animated.

So this week we’re going out on Thursday
Thirsty Thursday, biatchesssss!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.