Tracy Dimarco #62 Soon to be Grabma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5C09D521-072A-4934-9CD6-B43EFA2F1747.jpeg
witch… where???? None of you are Olive…
It’s that time of the year where us olive complexion people get asked if we’re feeling okay 24/7 because our asses turn a wishy washy gray like color when the weather gets cold. So shut up…. Your auntie is pale, ya momma is pale and your granny pale too. Sit down and have several seats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just know her family talks tit about her when she leaves the room 😂 Dressed like a cheap hooker for a 60th birthday party. Her parents must be proud 🤮
With out a doubt her cousins talk mad tit about her after a family gathering…. And growing up they probably sent each other Text messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aw, look how beautiful everyone looks. So classy.
Not sure who allowed Tracy the street walker in but besides her, its truly a nice photo
Feel like this is a running theme in her life. It’s not about her so she will dress to make it about her in some way. I’m shocked she doesn’t go to peoples weddings in a wedding dress…. Then again, compression leggings and a crop top are more her style for wedding attire.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
With out a doubt her cousins talk mad tit about her after a family gathering…. And growing up they probably sent each other Text messages.
Her grandmother and mother most likely talk tit about her.

Feel like this is a running theme in her life. It’s not about her so she will dress to make it about her in some way. I’m shocked she doesn’t go to peoples weddings in a wedding dress…. Then again, compression leggings and a crop top are more her style for wedding attire.
She would 100% ! Thats some sick single white female tit.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 907827witch… where???? None of you are Olive…
It’s that time of the year where us olive complexion people get asked if we’re feeling okay 24/7 because our asses turn a wishy washy gray like color when the weather gets cold. So shut up…. Your auntie is pale, ya momma is pale and your granny pale too. Sit down and have several seats.
OMG THANK YOU!!!! She sounds so stupid! Olive is an undertone, not a deep dark tan. Tracy you dumb broad 🤣. I'm olive, I have middle eastern, italian, Portuguese, and Irish.... I tan quick but now in the winter I am pale still with a sickly green undertone. This witch is as pink as the coppertone baby 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No one: Tracy in a mini skirt / crop top.
WHY. She always looks so cheap. She takes attention seeking to another level. Why does she think her female relatives need to see her dress like a disgrace

Reactions: 26
Grandma Gigi wearing the same ensemble as trashy yesterday…so cringe. And Tracy looking like she belongs on the moon. It was a damn brunch. Dress for the occasion not like you’re going to a club! No you’re not naturally olive you’re white with some tit fake tan lotion. You’re not Italian ya hoe!
Shes so pale naturally it's disturbing how she can lie about her skin color. she is a pale white girl, not a woman of color. She needs to duck off and stop with all the lies. Oh you are all olive skinned?....witch WHERE...

• Haha
That’s by far the worst she ever looked for an occasion!!! Wtf was going thru her mind that day

Reactions: 21
They were beyond stupid with that money. In the grand scheme of things 900k really isn't that much money. But if they would have gotten with a financial planner and invested some of that money....etc. They could probably have a really nice savings and money for college for the kids. Instead they blew it on tit birthday parties and blow.
Especially when you consider lawyer fees and taxes. But still like you said, planning for the future instead of buying ridiculous clothes for the girls could have saved them thousands.

Omg she photoshopped her mother?
And judging by the outfit her mother is wearing, I’ve decided she’s perfectly ok with her daughters behavior. Why TF would a 63 yo wear that outfit? Like mother like daughter.
Jesus Christ someone save those little girls from these floozies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone have a timeline of when he came into the money? Was he with Tracy? Had he just met her? Were they engaged. I don’t recall them ever mentioning it on JL.

Reactions: 11
As someone who just had to fake bake for an event-and now dodging all light colored clothes, towels, sheets due to the awful brown transfer that happens as you naturally shed the tanned skin…I bet all of her tit is griiiiimy looking.
One of the reasons we haven’t seen the white bralette in a bit…everything she owns must be stained brown from months of fake tan🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
LMFAOOOOO BRO. GETTHEFUCKOUTTAHERE. You DO NOT look like that 😂😂😂😂 also, does anyone know how these two met?! Dying to know

Screenshot_20211205-212156_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did anyone send the screenshots of GV Papi to Corey regarding the girls?

Im just wondering who reached out to Tracy to check her man? Tara? Raven? I don’t think Corey would.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.