Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Helllllo ladies, I'm sorry I wasn't able to make a new thread! My almost four month old is giving me a run for my money 😅

So to recap thread #61 (and forgive me as Trashy has blocked me on my main account and burner so some of this might not be factual - just going based off of the screenshots posted on Tattle)

Tracy has finally posted Crableg Papi, Crabby Daddy, Mr. Krabs, Craberto on her IG and she is still trying to sell this "I only post what I want you to see" narrative. No Pearl, you post everything and then think you got one off when we misinterpret something. It doesn't matter that we get stuff wrong occasionally (and by occasionally I mean we're usually right 97% of the time), what matters is that you are still 14 in a 34 year olds body. Bragging about FINALLY having a boyfriend that lets you post his actual face... buuuut not without filtering it first. Trying to be mYsTeRiOuS and sEcReTiVe when everyone knows exactly what you do and when you do it.

Tracy showed up to Thanksgiving dinner and I guess the theme was Great Value Version of Baby One More Time by Britney Spears. Wait for Christmas when the theme will be Great Value Oops I Did It Again where Tracy will don a red skin tight pleather jumpsuit courtesy of Princess Armor, of course. At least the kids looked reasonably dressed but I still don't think they own winter coats, hats, or gloves. Should we make a GoFundMe for them? It's getting cold here in Jersey and if it were up to Tracy, she'd let the kids go to school in tank tops and shorts all year round.

The Crab Conquerer is now getting promoted to Crabpa which means if he falls for Tracy's trap and marries her, she will be a mom of three and crabma of one. How cute, a whole little crustacean family.

Corey 1.0 has said that if Tracy has Crab Leg Daddy around the kids, he's going to be mad. So who wants to bet the kids have already met him and Corey has no idea?

I think Momma Maloney is getting sick of Tracy's shit especially now that she has a new boo. Tracy's parents were probably expecting her to finally be a mom to her kids after her 34th birthday only to find out now she's acting like a freshman in school who just got kissed for the first time. How long until mommy and daddy stop supporting her? I bet Crabpa won't like the extra hours on the pier catching more crab to support Trashy's spending habits.. but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, am I right?

Her followers are dwindling and she's already under 528,500. Will we finally see her follower count hit 527K? Maybe. But we all know 500K of that is still inactive accounts or bots.

It's been my pleasure recapping yet another thread where nothing changes. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

margaritatime

VIP Member
I can imagine the convo meeting crabpas parents amd family.

Tracy: Hi I'm Tracy from Jerseylicious. I was hired to play the villain. I'm a single mom of 3 kids . I get no child support. I do it all on my own with no help and I have them 26/30.

Parents: I see on IG you are out at least 3 days at a time every other weekend and then you still don't have them during the week.

Tracy: I'm allowed to have a break on my free time . I can show you court documents that say I have them 26/30.

Parents: But I never see you with them. You are either partying or getting beauty treatments, or in my basement with my son at least 26 days a month.

Tracy: No I have them 26 days I just show you what I want you to see. I've had a rough year. This is the first time I'm finally free and I need a break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Alrighty, whose ready for the November breakdown of how many days “26/30” had the kids?!?! To add, ok it was her bday in the month so let’s say she had an extra 2-3 days of no kids, so should have had them 23-24/30 days, right?!
Drum roll please....
3BED4BBC-FDF0-406C-9B67-7789E61442AD.jpeg

E9E98FD6-2424-4D2C-8DFB-52834CAFBD3E.jpeg
833919AF-AE26-40D8-8425-D055C6BD9AB0.jpeg

So at least 18/30 days she did NOT have the kids. This does not include the questionable days where maybe they were/maybe they weren’t with her or days where maybe she had a kid or two for an hour or two.
So, tell us again what an amazing, full time, present in the moment, 26/30 days of the month mother you are big T?!?! 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

remi85

VIP Member
WARNING - Do not look directly at picture before going to bed. Nightmares are made of this. But if I have to see this - so do yall!!!

D31B32D9-BDE6-4F0F-8565-9872995BC548.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

karlibel

I can imagine the convo meeting crabpas parents amd family.

Tracy: Hi I'm Tracy from Jerseylicious. I was hired to play the villain. I'm a single mom of 3 kids . I get no child support. I do it all on my own with no help and I have them 26/30.

Parents: I see on IG you are out at least 3 days at a time every other weekend and then you still don't have them during the week.

Tracy: I'm allowed to have a break on my free time . I can show you court documents that say I have them 26/30.

Parents: But I never see you with them. You are either partying or getting beauty treatments, or in my basement with my son at least 26 days a month.

Tracy: No I have them 26 days I just show you what I want you to see. I've had a rough year. This is the first time I'm finally free and I need a break.
And imagine him meeting the kids?
Tracy: SAY HI JULIAN!!! SAY HI!!! JULIAN!!! HI SAY HI!!!
Julian: *smiling*
Tracy: attempts sign language SAY HII JULESSS this is CRABBS
Jayden: YOU"RE NOT MY DADDDD *kicks him right in the balls*

• Haha
Reactions: 49

braggg2012

Does anyone else find her a bit disrespectful with her Jewish videos. Like Sammy’s been your friend forever and you sit there and laugh?

• Angry
Reactions: 47

oofa

Wtf is she doing ? Why is she always outside? Why are you wearing that and holding an antipasto platter? Why why why ??? Fuckin jerkoff
Wait…..you mean normal people don’t put on hot shorts, a beret and a full face beat and pose outside with a tray of meat?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

mrivera11

Hiii ladies!!! So I joined tattle probably a month ago. Usually just read here but wanted to finally introduce myself haha. I had been begging my best friend for monthssss to follow tracy so we can talk shit about her (before I found you guys lol) and she kept refusing. Finally during my bday in November (as a fellow scorpio we DONT claim Tracy) I was in Mexico celebrating with my boyfriend when my best friend messaged me on Tracy’s bday weekend.
B62FDE4A-3002-4DB3-98D4-A34BFB2023A2.jpeg

All this to say she truly is pathetic. Not for nothing the way she was pouring the drinks with the plastic cups were pretty smooth. Why doesn’t she take classes and become a bartender ? She loves being in a club, she loves to flirt and be center of attention which will help with extra tips. It will be later hours so she can work when kids go to sleep. At least make money for wtf you like doing. But she can’t think of productive ways to better herself. She thinks she’s such a deep Scorpio but can’t think past surface level.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Missliss416

Chatty Member
1638468548781.jpeg

All taken within four weeks

sis… do better 😂😂😂 all our men in your DM’s don’t know which body they’re getting!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
FYI ladies as promised I said I was going to be with Matt today and I can confirm that is not his voice on the podcast.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
I’m still stuck on indoor decorations being outside. Do her neighbors stand in the window with a cup of coffee in the morning and watch this train wreck? Like does Ethel call over her husband to be like “Look, she’s out there again with her kids taking pictures!” Or does someone take pictures to text their friend under “My crazy neighbor and her shenanigans?” Seriously, if she lived by me, I’d watch every morning to see what her ridiculous antics are.

• Haha
Reactions: 43