Tracy Dimarco #62 Soon to be Grabma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what a week. I been busting my ass at work and just got to catch up on everything. Here's my comments
- Trashy T's engagement party could have been a easy 40k. She wasn't that famous but she had some clout. You know these planner love to give the "celebrity" pricing
Rent a Center Papi is a rapper?!? He has to get back in the studio? Maybe that's why he stuck himself to TraCasey Anthony. Thinking if he rolls with her and all the DJ's she knows they will start playing his songs 😂😂😭😭😭
I personally think she had a fake vax card. Idk what anyone else's card looks like, but mine looks very easy to copy. Like come on. My cousin in NJ refuses to get Vaxed but for a 100 bucks she is. Got herself a very legit looking card.
If Brielle ever posted pics of the kids Trash bag would have lost her bleeping tit. Crab Daddy should t be posting anything until he has a sit down with Corey. My son is 16 and I let him meet one man I've been with for the last 3 years. She's trash. Those kids are confused enough.
Y'all got to follow and reach out to GirlGangz7733 on Instagram (I did). She's all about calling photoshopping fake influencers out on their tit. Her highlights are amazing.
To the tattler that thought it was cute that my cat wears a sweater! I don't have a life either girl! My cat lets me dress him up in anything!! Lol
The covid talk is for the birds. I'm sure it's saddies. Vaxed or not we are here to expose Tracy for the bike twit she is. Everyone let's get along. If She's Vaxed she shouldn't lie about it. Tell your truth!
I definitely see the bbl, tit job and tt coming 2022!
The cat!! 😻. Adorable!! Christmas-ready!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Regarding that tik Tok - I would have tagged their queen in my comment but she blocked me on there 🤣🤣 I made a comment a while ago when she was acting like someone bought her flowers and I commented saying it was her dad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her net worth at the time of reality show she was worth $400,000 plus what he won in his lawsuit that’s over a million dollars. Where did all that money go????
If style filmed her wedding, could they have possibly paid for a portion of it?? Thoughts?

Reactions: 13
Regarding that tik Tok - I would have tagged their queen in my comment but she blocked me on there 🤣🤣 I made a comment a while ago when she was acting like someone bought her flowers and I commented saying it was her dad lol
Only 1 saddie went and tried to defend her. Im sure they'll try and post it in CB so they call us mean and blah blah, we are so evil.

Reactions: 16
If style filmed her wedding, could they have possibly paid for a portion of it?? Thoughts?
It's probably possible, but that network was struggling financially too at that point. She's such a tool. I can't believe they didn't put down 20% on a house that they could have owned and sold when they were struggling later. Shame really.

Reactions: 27
It's probably possible, but that network was struggling financially too at that point. She's such a tool. I can't believe they didn't put down 20% on a house that they could have owned and sold when they were struggling later. Shame really.
She had her payday with Corey and her reality tv “fame”. She doesn’t seem very bright. She didn’t think to put any of that money away, invest, etc. and thought she’d always have it easy. All she saw were zeros and didn’t think of how fast it would all go away.

Reactions: 20
Is grandma Gigi going to be wearing these white fuzzy boots that don’t match her outfits for every event now?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I just know her family talks tit about her when she leaves the room 😂 Dressed like a cheap hooker for a 60th birthday party. Her parents must be proud 🤮

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.