Tracy Dimarco #62 Soon to be Grabma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one finds it weird that Sammy and Julie hung out last night but tractor was with homeboy crabs

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can imagine the convo meeting crabpas parents amd family.

Tracy: Hi I'm Tracy from Jerseylicious. I was hired to play the villain. I'm a single mom of 3 kids . I get no child support. I do it all on my own with no help and I have them 26/30.

Parents: I see on IG you are out at least 3 days at a time every other weekend and then you still don't have them during the week.

Tracy: I'm allowed to have a break on my free time . I can show you court documents that say I have them 26/30.

Parents: But I never see you with them. You are either partying or getting beauty treatments, or in my basement with my son at least 26 days a month.

Tracy: No I have them 26 days I just show you what I want you to see. I've had a rough year. This is the first time I'm finally free and I need a break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
they’re Spanish parents they will look her up and down and say Puta then walk away lol ….they don’t deal with phony fake entitled white girls like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This loser vapes too? Lmao. She really did get herself a wanna be 19yr old. Right up her delusional alley 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I can imagine the convo meeting crabpas parents amd family.

Tracy: Hi I'm Tracy from Jerseylicious. I was hired to play the villain. I'm a single mom of 3 kids . I get no child support. I do it all on my own with no help and I have them 26/30.

Parents: I see on IG you are out at least 3 days at a time every other weekend and then you still don't have them during the week.

Tracy: I'm allowed to have a break on my free time . I can show you court documents that say I have them 26/30.

Parents: But I never see you with them. You are either partying or getting beauty treatments, or in my basement with my son at least 26 days a month.

Tracy: No I have them 26 days I just show you what I want you to see. I've had a rough year. This is the first time I'm finally free and I need a break.
Don’t forget the crocodile tears 🐊

dead ☠ hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also, he probably works at a warehouse lol maybe Amazon.

Maybe he got her the cubic zirconia hoops with his sign on bonus and had a little left over for a rOMaCTic dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I keep making comments on Crabpa’s page saying “Tracy Maloney 😍” and they keep disappearing 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sammy and annamaria watch Julie's son. Why not ask the mom Tracy?
There’s something off with Julie, Annemarie and even Sammy. That whole “tripod” bullshit friend is just that, bullshit. I have friends who we are now parents we were in each other weddings but we pick up when we can. It cannot be every time that Julie, Sammy and Annemarie are together Tracy’s is at a dick appointment or “has the kids.”

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.