Tracy Dimarco #62 Soon to be Grabma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just confused… she just recently did her podcast about “hat” and went on and on about how he’s her soulmate and she hopes they end up together, basically saying he’s the only person she will ever love, meanwhile she was obv talking to this Roberto guy so why would Roberto even get involved after listening to that podcast? Lol
I thought the same thing this morning! Both Hat (if he exists) and Roberto should feel offended for different reasons. Hat should be pissed that she went on and on about how in love she is with him after refusing to post him and now she’s posting all about this new guy willy nilly and Hat’s old news now. Roberto should feel like second best after that podcast episode and like he’s just being used to make Hat jealous. She’s messy AF and this would be bad for a 20-something-year-old, never mind a 34-year-old MOTHER of 3 young kids

Reactions: 25
Helllllo ladies, I'm sorry I wasn't able to make a new thread! My almost four month old is giving me a run for my money 😅

So to recap thread #61 (and forgive me as Trashy has blocked me on my main account and burner so some of this might not be factual - just going based off of the screenshots posted on Tattle)

Tracy has finally posted Crableg Papi, Crabby Daddy, Mr. Krabs, Craberto on her IG and she is still trying to sell this "I only post what I want you to see" narrative. No Pearl, you post everything and then think you got one off when we misinterpret something. It doesn't matter that we get stuff wrong occasionally (and by occasionally I mean we're usually right 97% of the time), what matters is that you are still 14 in a 34 year olds body. Bragging about FINALLY having a boyfriend that lets you post his actual face... buuuut not without filtering it first. Trying to be mYsTeRiOuS and sEcReTiVe when everyone knows exactly what you do and when you do it.

Tracy showed up to Thanksgiving dinner and I guess the theme was Great Value Version of Baby One More Time by Britney Spears. Wait for Christmas when the theme will be Great Value Oops I Did It Again where Tracy will don a red skin tight pleather jumpsuit courtesy of Princess Armor, of course. At least the kids looked reasonably dressed but I still don't think they own winter coats, hats, or gloves. Should we make a GoFundMe for them? It's getting cold here in Jersey and if it were up to Tracy, she'd let the kids go to school in tank tops and shorts all year round.

The Crab Conquerer is now getting promoted to Crabpa which means if he falls for Tracy's trap and marries her, she will be a mom of three and crabma of one. How cute, a whole little crustacean family.

Corey 1.0 has said that if Tracy has Crab Leg Daddy around the kids, he's going to be mad. So who wants to bet the kids have already met him and Corey has no idea?

I think Momma Maloney is getting sick of Tracy's tit especially now that she has a new boo. Tracy's parents were probably expecting her to finally be a mom to her kids after her 34th birthday only to find out now she's acting like a freshman in school who just got kissed for the first time. How long until mommy and daddy stop supporting her? I bet Crabpa won't like the extra hours on the pier catching more crab to support Trashy's spending habits.. but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, am I right?

Her followers are dwindling and she's already under 528,500. Will we finally see her follower count hit 527K? Maybe. But we all know 500K of that is still inactive accounts or bots.

It's been my pleasure recapping yet another thread where nothing changes. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Your recaps are the bestttttt
I doubt crabby has met the kids ONLY because i feel like tracy doesnt like being around the kids and if shes around crabby shes pretending to be 21 and childfree. I agree i think her dad will cut her off again if she tries to make this a serious relationship. I know the only reason he hasnt cut her off already is because of the kids.
Tara was signing with julian today, hes such a sweet little boy, he loves signing you can see it, and tracy just wants him to talk which is so heartbreaking.
i bet you the whole thing with hat wasnt what she made it out to be, she prob exaggerated the whole thing in her head and for the podcast. I think crabman is perfect for her because hes shallow like her and theyll see each other on their kidfree weekends get drunk post filtered photos and enjoy the attention. This man is 40 still clubbing and trying to be a rapper/model, he has zero substance and neither does tracy. Theyll prob just date for a long time until they find people shallower than each other. I dont see tracy getting married again. I see her being a cougar for life and living off her parents and when they pass she'll live off what they leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her latest tiktok still claiming she was hired to play the villain. I've never heard a reality star/ex reality star claim they were hired to play something. Give it up already. You were a bleep then and you still are to this day . 62 pages of tattle can confirm this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
006B871A-A4E6-45BE-AF1E-8C21AE26D21B.png

there’s crabma, living in her parents basement with her superhero sheets…

… or crab legs daddy’s bed, wearing the same shirt and makeup from last night….

idk which one is worse 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
FYI ladies as promised I said I was going to be with Matt today and I can confirm that is not his voice on the podcast.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Helllllo ladies, I'm sorry I wasn't able to make a new thread! My almost four month old is giving me a run for my money 😅

So to recap thread #61 (and forgive me as Trashy has blocked me on my main account and burner so some of this might not be factual - just going based off of the screenshots posted on Tattle)

Tracy has finally posted Crableg Papi, Crabby Daddy, Mr. Krabs, Craberto on her IG and she is still trying to sell this "I only post what I want you to see" narrative. No Pearl, you post everything and then think you got one off when we misinterpret something. It doesn't matter that we get stuff wrong occasionally (and by occasionally I mean we're usually right 97% of the time), what matters is that you are still 14 in a 34 year olds body. Bragging about FINALLY having a boyfriend that lets you post his actual face... buuuut not without filtering it first. Trying to be mYsTeRiOuS and sEcReTiVe when everyone knows exactly what you do and when you do it.

Tracy showed up to Thanksgiving dinner and I guess the theme was Great Value Version of Baby One More Time by Britney Spears. Wait for Christmas when the theme will be Great Value Oops I Did It Again where Tracy will don a red skin tight pleather jumpsuit courtesy of Princess Armor, of course. At least the kids looked reasonably dressed but I still don't think they own winter coats, hats, or gloves. Should we make a GoFundMe for them? It's getting cold here in Jersey and if it were up to Tracy, she'd let the kids go to school in tank tops and shorts all year round.

The Crab Conquerer is now getting promoted to Crabpa which means if he falls for Tracy's trap and marries her, she will be a mom of three and crabma of one. How cute, a whole little crustacean family.

Corey 1.0 has said that if Tracy has Crab Leg Daddy around the kids, he's going to be mad. So who wants to bet the kids have already met him and Corey has no idea?

I think Momma Maloney is getting sick of Tracy's tit especially now that she has a new boo. Tracy's parents were probably expecting her to finally be a mom to her kids after her 34th birthday only to find out now she's acting like a freshman in school who just got kissed for the first time. How long until mommy and daddy stop supporting her? I bet Crabpa won't like the extra hours on the pier catching more crab to support Trashy's spending habits.. but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, am I right?

Her followers are dwindling and she's already under 528,500. Will we finally see her follower count hit 527K? Maybe. But we all know 500K of that is still inactive accounts or bots.

It's been my pleasure recapping yet another thread where nothing changes. ❤
I nominate you to be out official recapper. Can that be a thing? Like under your username?? Tattle—make it happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t wait to see the type of relationship Tractor tries to FORCE on his 20 year old daughter. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
She’s out partying at that lounge again tonight. Crabpa I’m sure will be there. We can expect different photos to pop up. I have nothing to do all night.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
first time posting, so hi everyone!
so if this is hat, in the podcast did it say he’s got no kids and wants them or just that he wants kids? Cos if he said, he’s got no kids and wants them, then surely the saddies should pick up on this and realize she’s lied again.
Yep that’s right! This lying witch is commenting on posts acting like this guy is Hat but nothing adds up to what she said. 1. They are following each other 2. He has kids, and about to have grandkids, no way this guy is interested in more kids. So why all the lying? We know you never had a boyfriend honey! We know hat was just some guy you paid to get on the podcast!!! Was it your brother maybe that pretended to be hat???…. I still can’t get over this unstable witch made a crying tik tok over a non existent boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep that’s right! This lying witch is commenting on posts acting like this guy is Hat but nothing adds up to what she said. 1. They are following each other 2. He has kids, and about to have grandkids, no way this guy is interested in more kids. So why all the lying? We know you never had a boyfriend honey! We know hat was just some guy you paid to get on the podcast!!! Was it your brother maybe that pretended to be hat???…. I still can’t get over this unstable witch made a crying tik tok over a non existent boyfriend 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think her brother would everrrrrr. Both her brothers strike me as the type to not speak to her unless they have to—even at family functions.

Reactions: 29
I highly doubt this crabby patty has met her kids because thats a whole ass different side of her life. She can't control them (aka Jayden being her wild self and Julian having a hard time with his mom per usual) and it wont fit the narrative of her perfect little ol' self.

Also, I BETTT you after all these posts she'll be like we ain't datingggg. Ok Jan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did anyone ever post Tara’s response under Corey’s post of the school photo ?
Yes someone did. And I for one am SHOCKED Tara actually spoke tf up. Usually Raven is the confrontational one. Tara was like "I GOT TIME TADAY!" You go mama Tara! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wtf did I wakeup too. A fkn GRANDPA?!?! 😑😯😂😂
I can just see Tracy now, happy asf having to be near a new baby that she didn't have to birth . Smothering it and posting 937267272 videos and pictures.
Her Hippo ass will act more loving to that baby than she does to her actual kids. Only to make GV Corey think she’s something special, but she’s pure trash.

Reactions: 21
Please close your mouth.. wearing the same clothes. Did she even wash her ass from last night ? Probably not

Screenshot_20211127-164549_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.