Tracy Dimarco #58 Hoes and Scorpios

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she can see again!
That picture is from "FOUREVER" ago! At least 6+ months. She has 95,321 selfies just waiting to post them .. current or old ... she doesn't realize we have seen these pictures before. She can't keep up with her lies, pictures she has posted, her life, her kids, a job .... list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How in the hell are her nails so damn yellow 🤮🤮🤮
was gonna come on here to say the same thing. she needs a new set. im sure its all just refill over refill and she never starts fresh. also tanning can turn them yellow from the lotion

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I just want to comment to provide more insight (not here to fight and yes we need to talk about Big T, I get it). But I got my period days after I was confirmed with Covid in April I was not yet vaccinated at all as I was not eligible. My period was soooo heavy that I had to let my little roommate sister know bc I was alarmed at the volume. My sister got her 1st shot, then Covid then her period and it was also heavy.

6 months later things have leveled out but it was like this for some time. Even Jamie Otis (who was trying to conceive and monitoring her period) noted after her first vaccine that her period was heavy.

So I can confirm the heavy period thing could also be a result of just Covid and not the shot. Or both 🤷‍♂️. I just don't want any woman alarmed with a heavy period because she got covid to be wondering why she has it when everyone hear seems to be saying it's primarily due to the vaccine.

I got the Moderna. The first vaccine was a absolute nightmare for me. The pharmacist said it's because my body believed that I had gotten Covid again. Second vaccine was a breeze. Yes, will be taking the booster as hubby is severely immunocompromised and was actually hospitalized near death during all of my Covid mess with his own 😔.

Love you ladies 💕.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I read somewhere Corey's mom was in the hospital for a couple weeks with Covid and family could not visit her. You would THINK TRASHY-T would take Covid seriously as it has hit her close to home more then one time. But she still has to be that little entitled rebellious witch and ignore the truth of Covid. Out in the club with hundreds of strangers with no mask on and then goes home to her children and hugs and kisses them and I am sure she goes around her elderly grandmother too. It is one thing to jeopardize her health but why everyone around you? She needs to quarantine for 6 months after this weekend tit show birthday! I said it once and will say it again - her parents enable her WAYYYYY TO MUCH!! She always states Corey was "treated as the prince" .. Girl you were raised a spoiled, rich, daddy pays my way, country club, had no worries in life (and still don't) entitled self absorbed Daddy's princess!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Of course she had! Thanks for the tea!!!!!
And i am blocked again. It was the morning here so this stupid Tracy wakes up in the middle of the night to delete and block people!! 🤣😂

One is me! She try to stop me but i add "lovely" comments as often as i can!
Today is "Weight loss surgery and photoshop" when i am in the bathroom! 🤣
Simi i I love you 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
#1. She got weight loss surgery
#2 why doesnt she get a JOB? Since all her kids are in school all day?
#3 corey and heather are hooking up on the DL, a mutual friend of mine just confirmed it. Isn’t it funny that they have a bunch of mutual friends? Even dedicated (the owner of madd hatter) follows heather. Where shes having her bday party.
Celebrity boxing even follows and comments on heathers stuff. (Roberto follows her but i dont think there is anything there with that)
But yes Heather dated lorenzo years ago, so i think she is trying to stay out of the drama. Thats what my friend said. Said shes a super nice girl. BUT, another fun juicy fact. Heather used to date one of tracys good friends boyfriend whos a boxer. Teamhammerhands

enjoy the tea ☕
So basically everyone had a run thru Heather lmao

Reactions: 2
I’m a nurse and had my booster (third dose) about a month ago. Just for info, I had all pfizer. I personally have not had any irregularities
After my second dose, I noticed the b.o. on my shot arm was more—potent.

She never puts Julian in any other shoes. Does he only have this one pair?🤦🏽‍♀️
I can tell you that pair is $9.99 at target.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.