Tracy Dimarco #58 Hoes and Scorpios

Do you think Tracy parties way too much?

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh welcome to another installment of the Tracy hoe train. Choo Chooooo! Halloween proved to be eventful for Tracy as she donned different thotstumes (thot costumes 🤣) and paraded around bars and clubs doing very hoeish things like licking her fingers, having Mike BMI record her shaking her non-existent ass in a leotard, contorting her body to somehow make her ass even wider (not rounder though), etc.
She admits Halloween is the FIRST time she's drank in a while 🙄 but there's plenty of proof to say that's a big ass lie. Tattlers are starting to point out she may be so adamant about her sObRiEtY because it may be used against her in a court of law regarding her children.
Roberto aka 🫀 aka Corey 2.0 has been a staple on her Instagram and some tattlers believe he's being posted as a distraction from the real Hat (if there really even is a Hat). I mean she said herself, "I'll never post my man" but then again she lies so much so who knows. He's a bad boy, has a history of selling drugs, run-ins with the law, but Tracy will praise him and bash her ex-husband and father of her kids. Make it make sense!!!
Tracy has continued to photoshop her body down 3-4 sizes and off-guard video stills prove it. She's still arguing with IG posters about how she has the kids 26/30 days but that's also a lie. Stay tuned for the Tracy Tracker.. someone is keeping track of the calendar days.
Countdown until her birthday.. less than 2 weeks. You thought Halloween was bad? At this point, she'll probably show up to her birthday dinner wearing next to nothing, photoshopping it, and screaming "Moms deserve to have fun toooooo!!!!!!"

Anyway, the poll from last thread brought out a big amount of lurkers. Don't be shy saddies, let's have an open discussion on here as to why you love your queen. We're all grown adults.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Love the name of the thread 😂😂😂

Voted she needs to party more mainly for our entertainment of her big fails

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
How many parties will she have? I wonder if her kids will be with her? Generally the courts say you have custody on your birthday. This should be an interesting 2 weeks.

Spicy Corey needs to drop the proof of her wls surgery as a birthday gift to us.

Reactions: 25
I am waiting eagerly for her boudoir birthday pics. She prob will get the pics from the photographer then photoshop to her liking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
AB835616-4569-4C19-98D7-A9A6AC3F35F6.jpeg
6182485F-D31B-48EE-BEC1-781F474575BE.jpeg
F1568B2B-279B-4B2E-A926-A579144520E6.jpeg

Does anybody else see the nasty bruise on Jaydens upper arm? And the blurry spots from where her birther was obviously trying to edit around them?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How many parties will she have? I wonder if her kids will be with her? Generally the courts say you have custody on your birthday. This should be an interesting 2 weeks.

Spicy Corey needs to drop the proof of her wls surgery as a birthday gift to us.
At least 10 parties in November!

Momma Tata still has the kids……..
Noted! Hey Tracy, you only have two days of "Mom's Time" left for November.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her bragging about being a daddy’s girl is sad, it’s not impressive at all, he actually did her a major disservice by treating her the way he did hence why she’s 34 and he’s still paying for her entire life and now will have to until god knows when. It also makes her sound like a spoiled little brat, she seems to like to brag about stuff that she thinks is impressive but most people our age actually think is pathetic lol

• Heart
Her bragging about being a daddy’s girl is sad, it’s not impressive at all, he actually did her a major disservice by treating her the way he did hence why she’s 34 and he’s still paying for her entire life and now will have to until god knows when. It also makes her sound like a spoiled little brat, she seems to like to brag about stuff that she thinks is impressive but most people our age actually think is pathetic lol
'If you raise your children, you can spoil your grandkids... If you spoil your children, you raise your grandkids'. COULD NOT BE MORE TRUE FOR THE MALONEY FAMILY.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Like another Tattler said, it’s pretty funny how much she hypes her dad up for setting these high standards for her when he literally boycotted her wedding. If being a financial provider is the only thing she cares about (which it seems to be these days), then sure, he’s a good dad. But I think most of us here have more criteria for someone being a good dad than just providing. If he doesn’t show up on one of the most important days of your life, how great can he really be? Also, it’s pretty funny that she says how high he made her standards for guys when she constantly admits to always going for the wrong guys - the cheaters, the players, the drug addicts, etc. Once again, quite contradictory lol. Of course she had to frame her “daddy issues” in a positive way when we all know that the issues she’s describing are not daddy issues, but that she has actual daddy issues that she ain’t talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 31
how is she a daddys girl when she didnt have daddy walk her down the aisle or even at her wedding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Hi tattlers! I’ve been off the thread for a couple months but still have been keeping my eye on big T. I’m in the final weeks of my 3rd pregnancy so now I have some time again to get back into it.
Sorry if some of this has been mentioned I’m about 10 threads behind so I had to do some skipping through 😂
Halloween was the tit show I expected. How can this clown honestly sit there and say she has her kids 26/30 days a month?? She’s been out the past 3 weekends this month alone. The fact that she needs to say she’s the ‘sober one’ or the ‘dd’ and ‘never gets to drink’ is such a bullshit lie idk how these saddies keep falling for it. Unbelievable. Nothing against Harley Quinn but omg what an innapropriate costume for a 6 year old with those short shorts 😡😡 she had to have posted that pic at least 3 times to her story. But she’ll be the first one to share a meme about child trafficking 🙄🙄 I was glad when I saw her wearing more appropriate shorts trick or treating with mama tata. I’m so glad the kids were with their other family on Halloween. Tracy is such an actress she could give 2 fucks about trick or treating with her kids she just wants to dress like the bleep she is and party like she has no responsibilities. Not saying moms can’t have fun but after 3 kids youd think she’d stop her partying ways….
Something I find hilarious is this socialite brunch she keeps posting and deleting on her page. If u look at the Franco IG he posted about it once and no mention of Tracy on it LMAO she is sooo pathetic. Sorry for the long post I could go on and on but man some things never change with her!!

Attachments

• Heart
Corey's fight is this Saturday, I believe. He hasn't been posting it though. Hoping he's hard at work training.

Reactions: 20
how is she a daddys girl when she didnt have daddy walk her down the aisle or even at her wedding?
And also when Corey and his dad had to I think pay someone off as they had a sex tape of her - where was daddy Maloney then

I think Delusional Barbie has been trolling the net to see all the negative publicly she has created over the weekend got to admit it was gold forget the comedy channel just look at her IG page, she never fails 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
And also when Corey and his dad had to I think pay someone off as they had a sex tape of her - where was daddy Maloney then

I think Delusional Barbie has been trolling the net to see all the negative publicly she has created over the weekend got to admit it was gold forget the comedy channel just look at her IG page, she never fails 😂 😂 😂 😂
3D283093-A7A1-426E-9078-4A7314AC0650.jpeg

Still going 📉 😂😂😂
Guess the thotstumes didn't help her get followers. People are getting sick of her tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
PennyThighs is quiet today…must have to sober up to see her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.