Tracy Dimarco #58 Hoes and Scorpios

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she telling people she doesn’t drink. Even more embarrassing she’s acting the way she does sober at her age 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Apparently one of her ex’s and before they got married he threatened to put it out there, Corey and his dad had to sort it out
i wonder if she made it up 1 to make corey and his fam look better since she talked so highly of gene 2 to go along with her a1 bj and 3....many celebrities have sex tapes so to push that "im so famous"

Reactions: 17
Why is she telling people she doesn’t drink. Even more embarrassing she’s acting the way she does sober at her age 🤢
The amount of lies she tells on the bleeping daily is ridiculous. You have thousands of videos that you took yourself of you drinking!! I can’t believe she posted that. She's so bleeping vile.

Reactions: 28
Hmmmm slurry is not posting today maybe she's finally realizing she looks like a dirty skank lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tracy as usual is trying to pretend she has the perfect life. She has daddy issues. Issues that aren’t “Daddy’s Little Girl” issues. She has My dad doesn’t love me issues. And it shows. It shows in all her pictures with her dad where he’s clearly repulsed by her. What speaks the loudest is the fact that he didn’t even walk her down the aisle. What speaks loud is how she leeched onto wanting that daddy daughter love from Gene. She is such full of tit because if her dad really set the standards so high… why’d she end up with Corey? Why is she with Spanish Corey? Why does she pick men that definitely piss her dad off? Why did Corey & Gene handle the “sex tape” situation? If she was so close with her dad, she wouldn’t have ended up with Corey. I’m sure she was the apple of daddy’s eye until 13, maybe 14 and it’s been a tit show since.

As for the drinking thing, she’s working in overtime to push the “I don’t really drink” narrative.. to me that means someone put her on notice and now she’s attempting damage control.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Everyone here thinks it's bc The Epsteins may be watching but I think , she's so damn into herself that she's creating this narrative to protect her "brand." It won't look good to be considered a drunk driver. And now that it's more obvious she's lost a smidge of weight she's desperate to convince everyone it's this magic keto diet. If only, oh if only Spicy Corey would release the receipts. What a field day tattle would have. And of course she'd deny it but you literally cannot make this up.

Reactions: 22
Uh oh. Spanish Corey is sick. COVID-19 is prob not the worst thing he can catch from Tracy 🤣
I was just coming to put the same thing up. She’s putting these kids in harms way of getting COVID by being unvaccinated and out partying recklessly all weekend. I hope the Eps are keeping track of all this.

Reactions: 22
Love the name of the thread 😂😂😂

Voted she needs to party more mainly for our entertainment of her big fails
Hahahahahahaha, Same!!!!👏👏👏🙌🤷😜😂😂😂😂😂 I need this laughter in my life!!! Although the kids break my heart so.... 😡😭😭😭🤦.. But I know they are good with Corey and fam!! 🙌

Reactions: 19
I was just coming to put the same thing up. She’s putting these kids in harms way of getting COVID by being unvaccinated and out partying recklessly all weekend. I hope the Eps are keeping track of all this.
I think that's exactly what they're doing. Slow and steady wins the race. Documenting her partying, drinking, socializing, new outfits, hair, procedures, nails, etc. Tara is probably interrogating the kids in a kid-friendly way. It doesn't sound so bad to say "I party 4 days a month" but when you add it up, she's been going out AT LEAST 12 times since August. Mingling with strangers, kissing randoms, drinking, etc. And when a judge asks to see what she does with her kids, she'll have a picture or two of them at a pumpkin patch meanwhile Corey will have all these receipts of what he does on ONLY "four days" a month he has access to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Another Tattler here mentioned she already had Covid. If that's true, we never seen anything that would lead us to believe it was serious just like when she had surgery it was obvious with her posting. With that being said, (and I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone) if she's had it, it must have not been that bad and only helps her ignorant narrative about this disease. She better pray her kids don't get it. No matter what, everyone's immune system is different whether you are related or not. I can't imagine little Julian, already delayed, limited communication, diapers and bottles struggling with something like Covid.

I guess on the plus side of this, if he were to get sick and end up in the hospital they would definitely come for her ass for him being so big drinking bottles and being on diapers. Nurses r not here for the bullshit and I am sure our Tattle nurses would cosign on that.

Reactions: 15
As a mother, I wouldn’t be out partying like she does ESPECIALLY because of COVID. If I did and God forbid I brought something home to my son I would never be able to live w myself! But that’s where Big Trashy and I differ, because clearly Tracy’s needs come first NOT those kids. It’s sad that her priorities are getting procedures (that make her look worse might I add), getting drunk everytime they’re with their father and what dick she’s going to grind her stiff ass hips up on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey, that's not fair!!! 🤦😂😂 All my boys were bouncers in the day!!! And I hugged and kissed each one... 🙌🤷😂😂😂😂 And majority, I was with my girls who were dating half of them!!! 🕺😜 They actually turned into amazing husbands!!!!...She though is a bleep rag and her type was never allowed or was and completely ridiculed all night!!!🤷👏👏👏😂😂😂 That's why she knows to hide; She lying👏👏 and she is hated for who she is and she knows that.. 👏👏👏 I personally would love 5 minutes alone with her!! Just saying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i wonder if she made it up 1 to make corey and his fam look better since she talked so highly of gene 2 to go along with her a1 bj and 3....many celebrities have sex tapes so to push that "im so famous"
Yeah I’ve never heard of this and im
Local and know her from years back personally. OLIVIA had a sex tape scandal so no surprise big t made it up

Reactions: 16
A few things:
T looks good. It's apparent she lost weight and is fine at any size really. The photoshop is suspect, but there is a lot of fat shaming happening in this group that isn't cool.

How old is this Robert guy? He looks and posts like a child. I'm guessing he's about 26/27 which is why he's foaming at the mouth over T.

Her birthday is probably going to be big. She has a lot of friends and connections. Too bad she's always trying to reinvent herself instead of accepting what her life is, a thirty-some mom of three kids of a very impressionable age.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.