Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohsnappp

Does corey have bad teeth? He has only been smiling or smirking with no teeth in all his latest photos. I saw one photo where the bottom teeth looked weird. Has anyone seen his teeth in a recent photo?!
I know he was missing a tooth and Tracy had defended him when they were together saying a work accident. Not sure i believe that I’m thinking drug use caused it to come out

Reactions: 8

lisaann21

Look at Brielle's story on IG - the one video has a mirror shot of a guy and it definitely looks like Corey!!

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Not saying you’re wrong but it may be extra/sagging skin on the inner thighs looking all rippled and wonky. I actually have the same problem now after WLS lol
May I ask how much did you lose from WLS and was it as quick as trashy?

ak29

Chatty Member
I swear the girls had these clothes on yesterday, do she sends to her sister in law with previously worn unwashed clothes (I cannot see T running them through the washing machine)

Has she had her eyelashes done - she would NeVeR go without enhancing me time

Old content - from an edgy advertising agency

Love hearts how tacky
Yeah didn’t she have a pic of Jayden in her stories with that dress on?

Reactions: 7

Bunzie

Ok SO I UNDERSTAND REPOSTING. BUT TRACY as an influencer GTFOH in your stories bitch you could have edited that out. You edit your fucking life
SERIOUSLY NIGGAS. Or whatever. Don't do. Now she fucked up

Bunzie

Is this altered or au natural. If this is the real T she looks pretty good. I have my suspicions that it may nit be, as a photo of the unsuspecting T in the blue outfit shows a complete different shape
[/QUOTE]
But when is the question did she have weight loss story. Seems like everyone afraid admit if ask.

girliegirl21

Does corey have bad teeth? He has only been smiling or smirking with no teeth in all his latest photos. I saw one photo where the bottom teeth looked weird. Has anyone seen his teeth in a recent photo?!

Reactions: 6