Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
Who in the hell actually COUNTS the amount of days they spend parenting their children (and of course, for her it's really 1.2 days, not 12)???

I assumed they were wrinkled because she's bent over in her famous 45 degree angle trying to look slim lmaoo.
In that video, it’s still rouched when she straightens out.

Reactions: 9

Fakebishes

Hey girl, that was my son at 5 (he was a little over 53”). He’s 6’8” now and we don’t have too much trouble Finding clothes for him. Pants are easy bcos his tall ass has the same inseam as me (34”) but shirts are slightly harder. He just wears baggy shirts since he has to get an XL-XXL so it can fit length wise. He’s in between a 13-14 in shoes so he can go To a store, find shoes and they will ship his size to our house, for free. (This is the US, of course).!

Ireland has some tall people so you should be ok once he gets older. Worst case, when he’s older stop a tall man and ask him where he gets clothes bcos your son is tall and you’re struggling to find something. Never met someone who was unwilling to help. Being tall is a struggle so we try to help each other out! I also bought at Primark and h&m for as long as I could!

I know a lot of people this happened to. They’re the “tall” ones until they hit middle school then everyone grows and they stay the same size. Tbag is just pushing her narrative on that poor boy 🙄
Thank u! ❤❤

ak29

Chatty Member
I saw that story as well. Didn't it look like Tracy was bitching about something and then mama gigi turns and tells her something. The lady muted that story but on the story right after you hear Tracy say, "yeah, yeah I have plenty of room. Me and Julian are in the corner."
Lol I just found it funny.
She's always bitching about something
yeah it did! It was weird bc she just all of a sudden cut the audio but you could see mama Gigi talking with her hands😂

• Haha

Zdubz

Chatty Member
E
I’m a victim myself and I’m triggered by it. She posts all summer about how Julian has swag and everyone better watch out but, she’s doing the same to her kid… just because you don’t act on it doesn’t mean that it’s right to even go and talk about this.

I always found this shoot weird the same way i found Jayden’s announcement (when they announced it on siblings day) mix with Genes passing her at the waterfall with wings and a halos. It was just all.. weird but so was her first set of maternity pictures.
Exactly!!! I'm so sorry sweetie. I feel the same way enough is enough she has no remorse for anyone I am disgusted..my anxiety is off the roof and her stupid shit made it worst. I fucking ate her. I hope her page gets deleted insensitive bitch.

E

Exactly!!! I'm so sorry sweetie. I feel the same way enough is enough she has no remorse for anyone I am disgusted..my anxiety is off the roof and her stupid shit made it worst. I fucking ate her. I hope her page gets deleted insensitive bitch.
E

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Am I going crazy because I swore I saw a new thread posted last night when I came on briefly to catch up but now I don't see it. I was falling asleep so maybe I was looking at an old thread?

Gimme All the Tea

Chatty Member
Seriously!
Ialways refer to my two as my favorite son and my favorite daughter.
Do I like one more than the other sometimes? Absolutely.
But I’d never hurt one by referring to the other as my favorite.

Maybe I’m being sensitive but this makes me sad for Jayden. She’s left out again. We already know she’s not Tracy’s favorite. I just don’t think it’s right to refer to one kid as a “favorite” when there’s another oneView attachment 731703 😞

Hereforthetrainwreck

when procedures are done well you don’t need to go back every 3 weeks (shade towards irina lol) so I’m going to guess studiocw gave her free promo once and never again.

is this the girl who she replied to months ago saying she was going to contact her hubby for hernia surgery??
No it wasn't her. I believe it was an older woman. I'm pretty sure it was the woman that Tracy dyed her hair red.

MIMI5353

VIP Member
View attachment 724951
I don’t know why she makes this stupid face when she sings but it makes her look god awful! It looks so terrible that I made it my profile pic😂 I just can’t get over how BAD her lips look! If she has any sense whatsoever she better Lay off the filler but who am I kidding, this is Trashy we’re talking about. She’ll keep going and going bc she thinks it makes her look sexy or desirable😂😂😂

I’m with you on this! I really could care less about going out. I’m content being home with my family watching movies or doing a family game night. I dont like drinking so going to parties/bars every weekend is def not my thing.
Thanks for the profile pic!

Should really get all those toes checked out
2D8A49D5-B546-4311-960F-AF48889D559F.png

I came to post the same thing! What’s up with the six toes? How much photo editing do you have to do to give your ass an extra toe? Must be those Sicilian toes. Oh wait, I’m Sicilian and only have ten toes. Shit’s just weird.

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Apologies is this has already been mentioned- I dip in and out of this thread when she does something / looks like a fool.
What the buggary bollocks is going on with her cankles? Who has fat folds/wrinkles across their ankle joint??? Other than overfed babies??
View attachment 741077
Omg is that photoshop double toes? The one after the big toe on the right of the photo? Or some kind of Jewellery embedded in there?

girliegirl21

Why did they divorce? New here , trying to catch up. Was her tell all true? Did you all see the receipts?! Or is she a bitter ex wife bashing him to ruin his life …. What is the truth about corey?!?! Is he okay??

• Heart