Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not gonna lie I forgot she existed for like 2 weeks:ROFLMAO:
The tell all tit and the post about fearing for her life over his friend arriving on a motorcycle turned me off so bad I haven’t even looked at this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not sure if it was posted in the other thread, but Gigi had her baby. I think her name is Giuliana Rose.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Since it's slow lol. Can I say how much I love Britney. I grew up listening to her and still love her music to this day. She needs that dam black eyeliner taken away from her like yesterday. It ages her plus it's always running. She's gorgeous but that eyeliner has gots to go. I personally think she does have some mental issues but not naturally...kind of like they were brought on if that makes sense.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Since it's slow lol. Can I say how much I love Britney. I grew up listening to her and still love her music to this day. She needs that dam black eyeliner taken away from her like yesterday. It ages her plus it's always running. She's gorgeous but that eyeliner has gots to go. I personally think she does have some mental issues but not naturally...kind of like they were brought on if that makes sense.
Unpopular opinion: I’ve never liked Britney. I didn’t dislike her I just wasn’t a fan or interested in her, at all. still think it’s fucked up what happened to her bcos no one deserves that tit. I think her will power is broken. It’s sad bcos even tho I I’m not a fan, she was lively back in the day.

Reactions: 18
She will get her freedom soon I hope. Hell I had on a Britney t-shirt that I wore today to go see o- town perform LOL

Reactions: 12
So she edited the background of the photo to match her new colorful theme? 🙄🙄
Screenshot_20210820-084636_Chrome.jpg

Looks like a super mom is begging for new furniture and new clothes for her kids? (ten stories)

Screenshot_20210820-084737_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-084753_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-084812_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I meant to ask this awhile ago, did anyone realize that her and John Steel unfollowed each other (her gay bestie from Jersey) ?? Does anyone know the scoop on that?!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 28
I cannot tell you guys how pleased I am that for ONCE Trashy took her beautiful son for a proper little man haircut … not the BS shaved all over. That just makes me think a) headlice and b) cant be bothered. Surely she couldve done a cute little short back and sides if she cannot do fades etc.

Reactions: 18
I’m a Britney Stan. It wasn’t just her music and video clips, her live shows were amazing to watch. I’m sad for her. I think she is a really sweet person and though she loves what she did, she wasn’t made for the other side of fame with the paparazzi. I think a lot of people took advantage of her naivety and in the process destroyed her and that’s what caused her mental instability. That’s my opinion though. There are interviews where she is very articulate and her explanations were advanced for her time. She was the punching bag for women to get ahead of that time. I honestly think that. No one was even in her league at that time. I’m sure many would put many ahead of her, but she by far had the most influence pop culture wise. When you look at someone like cardi, she won’t hesitate to put you in your place for asking inappropriate things. Unfortunately Britney was too nice and the media, paparazzi, tv hosts, family and friends etc, all chipped at the side of her to get what they could.

I hope she gets the freedom she deserves and somehow finds peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Tracy has been quiet

corey is in Montana

pretty boring week
Corey living his best life
Tracy going through it (per usual)
Tracy last list pic of Jules edited in bk ground to keep up with the pink theme

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find Cuzzin Ant absolutely pathetic!! This guy is constantly drinking, not only just drinking but drinking and driving. He’s out every night of the week. Liver failure awaits!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember when she was pushing those bed covers that zipped up so the bed looks made. You know damn well the kids didn’t sleep with those. Funny she pushes a product soooo hard then will never mention it again. But I guess product launching and flopping is her thing. Nail polish, lipsticks, etc etc

Reactions: 22
I find the black eyeliner and letting it run and be smudgy is her way of having some form of body autonomy. She’s spent the last 13 years with having other people control her every move. If you watch her, you can see the light in her eyes go out more and more each year and the work strike while blaming it on her dad’s well being and then it comes out that her dad is a narcissistic bastard who is stealing her life from right under her is brilliant.
I think her dad had that conservatorship put in place because he knew the more famous she got, the greater the chance of her cutting him completely out would happen and he knew she was at her weakest when she was really going through it after her second son was born.
The media definitely destroyed her, she was at her lowest and they mocked her for it. But sadly because of what they did to her, many actors, actresses, models, singers and such have gone financially after paparazzi who stalk and harass their children. There are even some celebs who’ve spoken in the CA Supreme Court that their children should be off limits and I think they won and the paparazzi are not allowed to be near the schools of these kids or something like that.
In her era, she was supposed to be the sweet, wholesome girl next door type while Christina was supposed to be the opposite and when they both started to have their own personal growth in their music careers, people expected Britney to keep that sweet, wholesome girl next door type, so she didn’t cut at people who took digs at her. Looking back now, there were a lot of people who would say things to her that owe her an apology and not only directly to her, but on their platforms as well because they chipped at her and now we’re learning that she was getting it from every angle. I really do hope that her conservatorship is lifted and she gets her life back. She deserves it. It’s very obvious that she’s not as stupid as we’ve been told to believe.
So she edited the background of the photo to match her new colorful theme? 🙄🙄
View attachment 721066

Looks like a super mom is begging for new furniture and new clothes for her kids? (ten stories)

View attachment 721068View attachment 721069View attachment 721071
I didn’t even notice that background. I bleeping can’t with her. She’s so sick in the head. You know damn well she didn’t take him though. And if he’s so perfect, why is she denying him the ability to communicate, why won’t she get him proper swimming lessons if he loves the water so much, why does she photoshop him if he’s perfect the way he is. 🤦🏻‍♀️
once I saw her share all these, I knew she was looking for her back to school handouts. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else find Cuzzin Ant absolutely pathetic!! This guy is constantly drinking, not only just drinking but drinking and driving. He’s out every night of the week. Liver failure awaits!
I couldn’t agree more! I’d be willing to bet he’s probably got multiple DUI’s and still drives around drinking and driving. I don’t understand why he films himself chugging beers while he’s driving as if it makes him look super cool. You look like a douche sir! Please stop drinking and driving before you end up killing someone!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.