Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 23
Was a bit of tongue in cheek

Reactions: 9
Wow, busted Trashy! Good catch! She’s so horrible to be driving around after drinking with her kids in the car. Her phone addiction is her downfall bc she always somehow tells on herself.
Exactly! And if that’s not her vehicle which she will claim, which is worse? Taking an Uber with NO car seats or driving while intoxicated with your two kids in the car. I am starting to think something is up between Tracy and the Epsteins. We have provided so much evidence proving Tracy is an UNFIT mother. And yet… nothing is done about it.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Look at those zits! When ur unfiltered photoshop pics get posted

it’s difficult when you have such special, Sicilian, young skin. Sometimes it malfunctions if you see her in person or if her photo is taken by another person’s camera.

Reactions: 21
You guys don’t understand haute couture. Tracy is clearly the fashion icon of our generation. Future fashion design students will study her aesthetic and will marvel at the creativity and the courage it takes to wear such forward moving pieces.

I bet when she looks at herself in the mirror this is what she thinks. She’s so delusional into thinking that she looks good in these outfits.

This photos proves Leather Face Lumpy Lips Hippo Whale Maloney goes out often Also, she needs to retire this outfit!!!! I'm embarrassed for her.
View attachment 705283 View attachment 705285 View attachment 705287

Reactions: 29
Just because he posted a beer and a plane ticket doesn’t mean he has to tell the world where he is going ..

Yes he probably shouldn’t of posted that but why not

let the bitch think about where’s her going …

I will not tell where he’s going not my place to

maybe he just doesn’t want t bag to know !!! He’s entitled to his life !!!

Reactions: 19
Does it say “Mama?”

Reactions: 9
i am really hoping she has multiple pairs of those leggings and not wearing the same ones day after day and we all know she dont do laundry so they must smelly MUSTY AS FUCK!

Reactions: 21
i am really hoping she has multiple pairs of those leggings and not wearing the same ones day after day and we all know she dont do laundry so they must smelly MUSTY AS FUCK!
Everytime I think about the multiple use of her leggings I gag. It’s so disgusting. Sweat occurs naturally no matter what size you are. I can only imagine how sweaty and musty she must smell.

Reactions: 20
I just remembered that you live near Epsteins, my bad!
Living near Tracy must have been hell!

Reactions: 13

Sooo funny because I was thinking earlier that she reminds me of a ratty washed up peg bundy

Reactions: 27
Finally got caught up and wanted to add my 2 cents: what if Corey purposely doesn’t give tray a reaction bcos it pisses her off? I know that if I was mad at someone and they didn’t react, I would lose my shit! Good for him, tho!

Reactions: 18

Going back to the style of tops that Tracy has been wearing for a while, I'm sure this is once again to be compared to Sophia Lauren. Young Sophia Lauren wore a lot of short tops / blouses that tucked under the bust and with bare shoulders......

Reactions: 17
Everytime I think about the multiple use of her leggings I gag. It’s so disgusting. Sweat occurs naturally no matter what size you are. I can only imagine how sweaty and musty she must smell.
Yep! Cue the new story of her saying how she has 100 of the same leggings in her wardrobe!

Hi Tracy Pls comb your hair! And wear something decent for once, cute shorts and tshirt or a summer dress YOU CAN BE SEXY WITHOUT HAVING YOUR UDDERS OUT BABES!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.