Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she has the class tonight, does that mean the kids will be staying with Corey another night

Reactions: 17
I knew when her and Corey got married that it wouldn’t last but I never thought she’d be so disengaged and unattached as a mother. Damn T, how have you convinced yourself that your kids only have one parent that’s an addict?
If she doesn’t drink at home anymore good for her, but I deal with an alcoholic in my life who has everyone fooled into thinking she’s not drinking at home meanwhile her kids call us to drop them at their dads cause the moms drunk at 3pm every single day. CPS doesn’t wanna take custody so the kids spend every night at the dads and the mom STILL is too drunk before he gets off work to pick them up himself
Does she not review the pictures before posting it? How does that look normal?
Was she photoshopping in the sun and could not see her phone good with the glare?
How does she think this is unnoticable?

I don't think they opted not to go, I think they weren't invited, just like Jess's party.

I think her excuse to the "haters" will be that it wasn't her weekend with the kids, so she didn't go to a kids party.
She wasn't at Aria's bday last year either. 🤔

But she's sUcH a LoYaL fRiEnD

Keep rolling in with the lies biggie.
i think it’s best they don’t go cause Tracy is gonna spread covid like a wildfire eventually, I wouldn’t invite or insist on friends like them coming to my kids party when she openly detests masks and all safety protocols.

I’ve skipped lots of kids parties and even baby showers during this pandemic because of other guests who I see dgaf and each event I skip there is a breakout

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If she doesn’t drink at home anymore good for her, but I deal with an alco

i think it’s best they don’t go cause Tracy is gonna spread covid like a wildfire eventually, I wouldn’t invite or insist on friends like them coming to my kids party when she openly detests masks and all safety protocols.

I’ve skipped lots of kids parties and even baby showers during this pandemic because of other guests who I see dgaf and each event I skip there is a breakout
I really think this is the reason whe wasnt invited, which is good.
Not that she cares bc she'd rather be out partying and drinking her wAtEr. :rolleyes:

I dislike her IYKYK post. If you know, why do you need to put that and if you dont know, whats the point? Have them ask? Make them feel inferior because they arent in on it? Its just her normal look how special i am, i have secrets and you dont know them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I absolutely hate the videos of her singing on every night out she has. Why not be present in the moment? I'm 36 she's only slightly younger than me so she was in my era where you didn't video every night out like the new generation. When I'm out with my girls I'm fully in the moment enjoying life, I also only get with them once every few months and not every weekend like her partying like an 21 year old who just broke up with her bf!

Reactions: 21
I’m older than her, breastfed 3 children, had 2 back to back and my boobs are no where near as saggy as hers. They’re roughly the same size, too. BF has nothing to do with saggy boobs. It was her massive weight fluctuations that did that, plus genetics like another tattler said. Let’s stop perpetuating that BF leads to saggy breasts. That’s fake news, ya’ll.
Thank you!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can anyone reverse google this picture and see if it’s legit from them or google? 😂
It’s legit. My friends mom lives in the same complex. That’s what it looks like outside. Idk how or why someone scared for their life decided to post up next to a window with the blinds open and take a pic. But ok 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
A15BED62-40E5-4923-ACCE-F7B982E5EB5A.jpeg
How is this funny anymore? It’s cute and funny when you’re in your 20’s….. in your 30s it’s time for possibly needing to go to AA Meetings…. It’s not even like she can say she skipped partying in her 20s because she was ALWAYS going out then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she just has that apple shaped body I believe it’s called. Larger top half, no butt and skinny legs.
I know a lot of people with that same build. It’s tough because even when you wanna lose weight on top, you’re scared your ass/legs are gonna get even smaller

Reactions: 15
View attachment 693004How is this funny anymore? It’s cute and funny when you’re in your 20’s….. in your 30s it’s time for possibly needing to go to AA Meetings…. It’s not even like she can say she skipped partying in her 20s because she was ALWAYS going out then too.
I posted this pic awhile back 😂Tequila Tracy in the future old still bumming it on Daddy and Mommy Maloneys Couch🛋 Daddy Maloney still supporting her paying her bills. No job, bad tan, old and still miserable as ever drinking and dwelling on Corey. You heard it here first 🗣💯

And remember she will be old still claiming her Sicilian skin that naturally tans golden to perfection 👵😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I absolutely hate the videos of her singing on every night out she has. Why not be present in the moment? I'm 36 she's only slightly younger than me so she was in my era where you didn't video every night out like the new generation. When I'm out with my girls I'm fully in the moment enjoying life, I also only get with them once every few months and not every weekend like her partying like an 21 year old who just broke up with her bf!
Exactly! I’m 37 and when I go out with my girlfriends we are just in the moment, drinking, laughing, dancing, reminiscing about our high school days. No one is constantly on their phone talking pictures and it’s a rarity for us to get to get together since we all live in different states. I haven’t seen my best friend since 2019. This heifer sees her friends constantly and acts like she never sees them.

Reactions: 19
I'm 29 almost and I had a baby a year ago, I can't remember last time I went out and drank like what she's doing. Honestly I think 2 summers ago right after college with my sister before I met my now fiance end of that summer.... Life changes. I can't do it anymore lol. I feel bad for her kids. And it's funny because my sister is 44 ( half sister) is single and still asks me to go out w her and drink. I tell her I CANT. I got a baby dude lol

Reactions: 13
I would like to know what she considers “saggy” if hers are “PERKY!”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Today is the day she will be the "model" for that makeup course. I really hope someone actually posts REAL photos of Tracy.

Reactions: 20
I posted this pic awhile back 😂Tequila Tracy in the future old still bumming it on Daddy and Mommy Maloneys Couch🛋 Daddy Maloney still supporting her paying her bills. No job, bad tan, old and still miserable as ever drinking and dwelling on Corey. You heard it here first 🗣💯

And remember she will be old still claiming her Sicilian skin that naturally tans golden to perfection 👵😂
This couldn't be more accurate if you tried. The only thing missing is her hot pepper around her neck. 😂😂😂😂😂🌶.
I know what it's called but it annoys her when people call it a hot pepper. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Did any one catch the comment about needing lip filler more often as her body dissolves it fast then other people or sum bullshit 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.