Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know her and deena are friends! Trashy should really take notes, i follow deena and she (at least to me) seems like she’s a happy, healthy, thriving wife & mother to her boys! Plus she’s looking GOOD after having her 2 boys! Not dehydrated washed up and photoshopped into oblivion.

Reactions: 19
I hate to criticize looks but those things are like 18 inches long. And deflated. Also, Sammy…. 🤦‍♀️🤢

I don’t blame you. I’d only been to a few clubs when I was younger but after maybe age 25… going out all night started taking 2-3 days to recover from 😫

“MikeBMI???? I don’t want to offend anyone if his name has special meaning, of course, but my first assumption was that it stands for: Mike-Body Mass Index? Weird choice of name if that’s what it means 🤔

it doesn’t look like it to me but I’m no expert. If she did, she should release the name of her surgeon so that others don’t have to end up looking like that 😳
Get a bathing suit that fits those dog ears
I don’t understand why they’re so saggy. She’s said multiple times how she didn’t breastfeed, so she should still have a few years left of perkiness. She is 1 year older than me, and I breastfed for 2 years.. while my girls aren’t standing at attention like they used to, they’re no where near saggy.

Reactions: 15
It's back up! Her caption should say I got photo shop not voodoo 🤣 put a bra on those deflated things
Her photoshopped calf looks same size as mine and I'd be a size 0 in American clothes. There is absolutely no way she's my Size. This is beyond ridiculous! 😬😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why they’re so saggy. She’s said multiple times how she didn’t breastfeed, so she should still have a few years left of perkiness. She is 1 year older than me, and I breastfed for 2 years.. while my girls aren’t standing at attention like they used to, they’re no where near saggy.
I think it could just be genetics. i was a DD before i had kids. After kids, and i only breastfed each for 2 weeks to get the antibodies, and mine are no longer perky. Mine are very dense also and i do qualify for a breast reduction surgery, but i think sometimes if you are bigger before kids, after kids, they just loose gravity. And there is nothing wrong with that. A proper fitting bra, no one would ever know. But i also dont protest to the world that they are perky when evidence proves otherwise lol

I feel like Tracy’s nails are a dead giveaway of how unhygienic she is. Does anybody else feel that way? From the way they break off constantly to the fact that they always look dirty… idk, maybe it’s just me.
i think her look is a dead giveaway lol. Her pictures you can just smell the odor of dirtiness. She looks like she hasnt showered in months.

Reactions: 21
lol, right?!?! I mean, I wouldn’t ever have even noticed if she wasn’t constantly telling people how “perky” they were. It’s like she just repeatedly sets herself up for failure.

I’m older than her, breastfed 3 children, had 2 back to back and my boobs are no where near as saggy as hers. They’re roughly the same size, too. BF has nothing to do with saggy boobs. It was her massive weight fluctuations that did that, plus genetics like another tattler said. Let’s stop perpetuating that BF leads to saggy breasts. That’s fake news, ya’ll.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think it could just be genetics. i was a DD before i had kids. After kids, and i only breastfed each for 2 weeks to get the antibodies, and mine are no longer perky. Mine are very dense also and i do qualify for a breast reduction surgery, but i think sometimes if you are bigger before kids, after kids, they just loose gravity. And there is nothing wrong with that. A proper fitting bra, no one would ever know. But i also dont protest to the world that they are perky when evidence proves otherwise lol

I agree with genetics. I also agree with loving yourself for who you are - not trying to portray a perfect body/ life when it’s evident that those things are farther from the truth.
It’s sad to me how unhappy with herself she is, and I hope her fucked up body image doesn’t rub off on her kids.

i think her look is a dead giveaway lol. Her pictures you can just smell the odor of dirtiness. She looks like she hasnt showered in months.

I agree with genetics. I also agree with loving yourself for who you are - not trying to portray a perfect body/ life when it’s evident that those things are farther from the truth.
It’s sad to me how unhappy with herself she is, and I hope her fucked up body image doesn’t rub off on her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn’t know her and deena are friends! Trashy should really take notes, i follow deena and she (at least to me) seems like she’s a happy, healthy, thriving wife & mother to her boys! Plus she’s looking GOOD after having her 2 boys! Not dehydrated washed up and photoshopped into oblivion.
see, some people do grow up from their 20s working in reality TV. Looks like Deena is a great mom and all about her kids. That’s great. ❤

Reactions: 17
I’m older than her, breastfed 3 children, had 2 back to back and my boobs are no where near as saggy as hers. They’re roughly the same size, too. BF has nothing to do with saggy boobs. It was her massive weight fluctuations that did that, plus genetics like another tattler said. Let’s stop perpetuating that BF leads to saggy breasts. That’s fake news, ya’ll.
Im not saying that it does, I agree with you. If it did, mine would be near my belly button lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Im not saying that it does, I agree with you. If it did, mine would be near my belly button lol
Can you tell I’m passionate about that misconception? Didn’t mean to come off like I was attacking you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Heavy on the sucking in. Holy cow
Does she not review the pictures before posting it? How does that look normal?
Was she photoshopping in the sun and could not see her phone good with the glare?
How does she think this is unnoticable?

Wow so are sammy and tracy both not going to julies kids bday??? Is it a family only thing maybe? It must be cos that would be sooo rude to not go just to hang out hung over on the beach, maybe julies family asked her to keep it to family only?
I don't think they opted not to go, I think they weren't invited, just like Jess's party.

I think her excuse to the "haters" will be that it wasn't her weekend with the kids, so she didn't go to a kids party.
She wasn't at Aria's bday last year either. 🤔

But she's sUcH a LoYaL fRiEnD

Keep rolling in with the lies biggie.

Last edited:
I think her age, bad eating habits and lack of exercise combined with having kids back to back sprinkled in with genetics all caught up to her. She gained some major weight and now that she has lost some and posting more pictures of her body it's just become so obvious. It happens and if she just wore a bra and more supporting tops her chest would look fine. Better yet she can do as she pleases but to have the audacity to say my chest is still perky you're gonna get called out lol. 🙄 Reason for that as we all know is because she acts like she has got special skin and everything about her and her genes is so special and perfect. The craziest part is I'm not sure if she sees what we see or she's really delusional.

Reactions: 22
She should pay attention to her kids the same amount of time she takes to photoshop her pictures….
I got bets that when she has her kids she’ll post them at her mothers house

I hate to criticize looks but those things are like 18 inches long. And deflated. Also, Sammy…. 🤦‍♀️🤢

I don’t blame you. I’d only been to a few clubs when I was younger but after maybe age 25… going out all night started taking 2-3 days to recover from 😫

“MikeBMI???? I don’t want to offend anyone if his name has special meaning, of course, but my first assumption was that it stands for: Mike-Body Mass Index? Weird choice of name if that’s what it means 🤔

it doesn’t look like it to me but I’m no expert. If she did, she should release the name of her surgeon so that others don’t have to end up looking like that 😳
Lmao I have the same thought about Mike BMI every time I see his name! It would be very weird if that’s what it stood for, but then again, she surrounds herself with weirdos lol
Today is the makeup class! Everybody ready lol
omg yes! Last night I was thinking to myself, “tomorrow’s August 2nd, why does that date feel significant?” And it took me a while to figure out it was because it‘s the day of the makeup class 😂

• Haha
She should pay attention to her kids the same amount of time she takes to photoshop her pictures….
I got bets that when she has her kids she’ll post them at her mothers house
Imagine her doing anything unselfish these days. Hah.

Eta anyone know what is the make-up artists name? I don't see it on her page at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.