Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of the last thread:

- Tracy wants child support and is still bashing the father of her kids and calling him a deadbeat.
- She claims she has all these "receipts" for the tell-all but so far has only provided her own typed statement. Still no update from an actual judge.
- She has allegedly upgraded to the premium filters on her photoshopping apps. She has a new face everyday.
- She got a Brazilian Vacuum Butt Lift but won't show her results because "those are her results to see" 🙄
- As of 7/15/2021, no idea where her kids are.
Edit: Her kids are at her moms...as per usual.

If I'm missing anything, add it below 👇🏻

Happy Tattling! 🐍😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
LMFAOOOO his blurry (blurry bc big T photoshopped the picture) hand reminded me of this 😂😂😂 iykyk
20210715_030412.jpg
87e0a131ea21016050976340e8c28a14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Recap of the last thread:

- Tracy wants child support and is still bashing the father of her kids and calling him a deadbeat.
- She claims she has all these "receipts" for the tell-all but so far has only provided her own typed statement. Still no update from an actual judge.
- She has allegedly upgraded to the premium filters on her photoshopping apps. She has a new face everyday.
- She got a Brazilian Vacuum Butt Lift but won't show her results because "those are her results to see" 🙄
- As of 7/15/2021, no idea where her kids are.
Edit: Her kids are at her moms...as per usual.

If I'm missing anything, add it below 👇🏻

Happy Tattling! 🐍😂
You’re the best thank you! ❤

(adding these from our last thread)
Body language doesn’t lie.. Sammy looks closed off from Trashy in all of these pics. Not even sitting close to her lol 👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That “water” in Tracy’s glass looks very cloudy … I probably wouldnt drink that hun

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tracy probably got her direct deposit of the child tax credit. It’s at minimum $250 per child under the age of 18. So she is getting at least $750 per month for the next year. Wonder if she’s still gonna witch she gets no money.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Mom “gigi” has to prove she was “almost” there too 🤣 …. Until it occured to them “3 kiDs UnDeR 6” can’t watch themselves lol

you are not a bad friend if by any chance you could not make it because you have to tend to your kids first. Any real friend should understand that. The fact she made such a huge deal in that caption about moving everything just to make it … make that effort for your children. Sometimes you have to sacrifice things for your kids … get over it tracy!

Reactions: 35
To the preacher that joined us last thread….I would rather be our kind of ‘snake’ than Tracy’s kind of ‘pretty’ ANY DAY.

Whoever said cloudy water last thread, I am dead 💀😂 it’s probably a special SuGaR Fr33 cocktail that they made just for her! She deserves it! She never gets to go out ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“I never get time for me. I always put myself last.” Treatments all last weekend, hair, now this “non invasive” ones. She never finished coolscuplt because she wound up in the hospital right after the second because she wasn’t hydrated….
This weekend is Jessica’s kids birthday… it’s also Tracy’s weekend and it’s sammys birthday celebration. Let’s see how many times she ACTUALLY has these kids this weekend.

Reactions: 33
C576DF1F-E4D6-41E9-98E0-03DEF5DC93DC.jpeg
54C04707-1CA2-4AE1-8A42-CC67A9CD7F00.jpeg
294EFD61-BF7D-45BF-AFC3-4D3E130D0468.jpeg
09A87276-806E-43EB-860A-19DC64696102.jpeg
8677E69E-198F-4FE7-9297-B49C4EFEF3B8.png

Tell me how the one picture isn’t like the other!!! Anne Marie, you did trexdirty but posting a video with no photoshop. And Sammy - you shared it. Bravo to you ladies 👏🏻 Curious how soon this will get deleted hahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I went and watched the video … are we sure that is BIG T?! If it is WOW she photoshops so much, I can’t even tell if it’s her .
These stories look like reposts from a different night

Reactions: 23
Wait is this photo from today? I’m trying to figure out timing for this one?

Sammy posted it on her story, 6 hours ago. It’s a video of them all dancing and Sammy singing. Here’s a screen record. I would assume it was last night but there’s no date, or time stamp to be 100% sure

I went and watched the video … are we sure that is BIG T?! If it is WOW she photoshops so much, I can’t even tell if it’s her .
These stories look like reposts from a different night
she’s got the white toe nails big t loves. But you’re right - it’s def hard to tell if that’s really her. I assumed it’s her - maybe it’s not. But if it is - wow, photoshop queen 👑

Reactions: 14
View attachment 663920View attachment 663921View attachment 663922View attachment 663923View attachment 663924
Tell me how the one picture isn’t like the other!!! Anne Marie, you did trexdirty but posting a video with no photoshop. And Sammy - you shared it. Bravo to you ladies 👏🏻 Curious how soon this will get deleted hahaha
wait…that’s trashy?

View attachment 663920View attachment 663921View attachment 663922View attachment 663923View attachment 663924
wait…i Would love for that to be her but I don’t see that hideous ASL tattoo actually come to think of it she never shows off her forearm tattoo it’s always draped under a curtain duster

• Wow
Reactions: 8
wait…that’s trashy?

wait…i Would love for that to be her but I don’t see that hideous ASL tattoo actually come to think of it she never shows off her forearm tattoo it’s always draped under a curtain duster
Its her. You can see the kids names or a blurry version of them on her wrist. That's Tracy. She knew what she was doing by twisting so quickly. But it's her, I'd recognize that witch nose anywhere.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is that Tractor Tray?

Honestly these woman are in their 30s. It is a Wednesday night. Who parties like this during a weekday in their 30s? This may be why no one will settle down with them. They are drunk sloppy messes

Reactions: 16
I think its annemarie, that was from july 4 weekend and tracy was stuck at home being a mom.
also to the tattler in the last thread that revealed how much tracy photoshopped her baby skylar wow im mind blown i cant beleive she photoshopped baby fat off thats insane! Who does that! Its a baby theyre supposed to have chunky rolls. Just wow,thats sick

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
View attachment 663959

Sammy posted it on her story, 6 hours ago. It’s a video of them all dancing and Sammy singing. Here’s a screen record. I would assume it was last night but there’s no date, or time stamp to be 100% sure

she’s got the white toe nails big t loves. But you’re right - it’s def hard to tell if that’s really her. I assumed it’s her - maybe it’s not. But if it is - wow, photoshop queen 👑
It might be an old video because Tracy’s manly arrow tattoo is missing….. but it might also be Annemarie….
Seems like everyone is kinda keeping their distance lately. Especially Julie & Sammy. I don’t think Sammy wanted her there. Notice when Sammy is out with other people she doesn’t get crazy drunk like when Tracy is around? Tracy’s friends might be out growing her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.