Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so Tracy does a shout out birthday posts for people she neveeer hangs out with. But nothing for Sammy? I’m so confused lol. Did I miss something
Correct. Just reposted sammys screenshot of the text Tracy sent her. Speaks volumes

Reactions: 13
Like most of the tattlers have mentioned, Tracy photoshops her children. Here's an example from June 4, 2017. The original is on IG on @themeyerphotovideogroup and the photoshopped version is on her page. She clearly photoshopped Skylar (& Corey). BTW I hate how she always photoshops their eyes.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 26
You mean thank you to your mom for taking the kids EVERY NIGHT
Is she seriously acting like she never gets a night out and her mom is doing her a big favor? Is she kidding? And why is she wearing the same outfit she wore to get her ass fixed today? No shower? You are wearing a bralette in a restaurant. That is not how you are supposed to wear it. This bralette is the new black tank.

Reactions: 42
Hahahhaha
I feel sorry for all the people that had to see her Long, flat, saggy tits tonight. And again with the white bra, that we’ve seen her wear how many times in the last 2 weeks!? Who are you kidding with you hardly make it out?! You’re such a dumbass, once again, we are all embarrassed for you.

Get your nails done already, you’re grossing us out.

Reactions: 29
Oh please! She made no “special arrangements” for this. And her mom always has the kids . She is so delusional. And she didn't change her clothes all day lmao I can’t. This morning a cup was suctioning her ass now shes out with Sammy drink in hand and she’s acting like the best friend ever Sammy looks like she doesn't care and like Tracy did not special. She doesn’t make it to a lot of things

Reactions: 24
Random observation because I was just looking at her ig. How unsanitary. Why even wear gloves if you're going to touch your dirty ass phone? I mean I'll give you a pass if you snuck a pic of her wide behind but only if you share it. How gross though. I don't get this stuff done but that alone is enough to keep me away from that place if I did.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Damnnn was she reading us calling her out in her lack of give a shit for her best friend.

Soo do these filters she uses get applied to everyone in the photo? They all have the same stupid frozen face look in all the pics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Wait. So it's/was Sammies Birthday and everyone but Big T Magee posted birthday wishes or did I miss it?
Called it Hey Big T Magee

Was tattle not working for anyone else for like a half hour?! Bitch I thought I was banned kept getting an error message

Reactions: 12
She applied her fake face and it gave her lips on top of her lips

Reactions: 32
Bitch acts like she went cross country to see her. "I know I don't make it out to a lot of things" you were just out with unknown allie ... LMFAOOOO. And I'm dying at her moms comment ..since when does miss Stephanie "mom" "gigi" ever say shit...and you wish you were there ? Lmfaooo ...Tracy you couldn't be more obvious being on here..

Reactions: 28
Love how she managed to make her besties birthday post somehow all about herself and how great she is …how do people not see this !!!!!

Reactions: 44
Edit: Hippo whale what you guys call her lmao is so busy having fun she liked her moms comment already... Giiiiiirlaaahhhhhh bye

Girl you’re wasting your time here go back to club saddie. I promise you we don’t care.
Right?!? Bitch wrote a whole essay

LMFAOOOOOO GIRLLLLLLLLLLLAHHHH

Reactions: 22

Come on ladies. She is all natural. She has no need to photoshop. She has a special talent that changes her features on any given day. Even the chip tooth decides to come and go in and given day lol

Reactions: 28
View attachment 663536
Come on ladies. She is all natural. She has no need to photoshop. She has a special talent that changes her features on any given day. Even the chip tooth decides to come and go in and given day lol
Wow she really has a whole new face. How sad is it that there are people who actually believe this crap? She is so insecure. I don't mind a filter but babiegirlllll, she has to tone it down. Her saddies will realize it. They're already lurking on here wanting to know more because they get that same inkling we all got. She ends up destroying herself.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.