Tracy DiMarco #45

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a recap of the last thread:
-Tracy is claiming she doesn’t photoshop and indeed has an ass.
-She is still crying about child support

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'll add supposedly her tell all is coming out July 27th. I'm not holding my breath. The tell all which will probably be nothing we don't already know will probably be highly exaggerated, her crying, playing the victim and omitting pertinent information that led to where she's at now. I'm secretly hoping tattle gets a shout out whether directly or indirectly by calling us "these people." We're all jealous of her and her wonderful life apparently. 😄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If her ass was so big. Why didn't she just film herself turning around?? Why did she need to practically pull a muscle just to arch it that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guys I'm scarred for life. I can't get the video of Big T trying to shake her flap jacks on video out my head.. So cringy 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She deleted the post about the make up class and re posted it, who wants to bet they ticket sales are not doing well and shes trying to get more traffic on the post. Real great PR work there tracy. Maybe your other three jobs got in the way 🙃

Reactions: 23
WHO ELSE but her would make a trashy classless post about being mad we say she photoshops.....when she photoshopped it also 🤣 omg she is such a stupid piece of garbage. Every day she astounds me. Always looks so filthy behaving like trash. If she didn't act like a moron, we wouldn't talk about her. Choice is yours, hippo whale

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Whatever she did to photoshop her ass she did it wrong and gave herself a diaper butt lol. Is hideous. I know she keeps saying people ask her if she is Colombian, that’s so laughable. I’m Colombian and she looks NOTHING like us 🍑💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She deleted the post about the make up class and re posted it, who wants to bet they ticket sales are not doing well and shes trying to get more traffic on the post. Real great PR work there tracy. Maybe your other three jobs got in the way 🙃
You ladies (and men?)!give me life 🤣🤣. But nothing like on Fridays. An honorable mention to our very own 🦛🐳 for providing all the ammunition to be able to do so. Love you all 😘❤.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wish someone got that post on screen record! I totally missed it, hilarious how bothered she is though and is quick to defend photoshop comments but not about CPS involvement or her crappy parenting

Reactions: 24
I love how she added as our model and made her name bigger..💀😂😂😂
150 bucks for 2 hours to watch whoever the hell that chick is put makeup on that scrubs face. 🤣 hah. In the words of trashy hard pass.
Lmaooo I love how predictable her vernacular is 🤣🤣

-Hard pass
-“fckn”
-I feel attacked
-I feel seen
-your mom should’ve swallowed you
-some life that kid has
-single Scorpio mom
-idk him sis
-worry about your pH balance
-👏🏼👏🏼

Lmk if I forgot any 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish someone got that post on screen record! I totally missed it, hilarious how bothered she is though and is quick to defend photoshop comments but not about CPS involvement or her crappy parenting
@jipeta2021 uploaded it but I don't see it on her comment anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Lmaooo I love how predictable her vernacular is 🤣🤣

-Hard pass
-“fckn”
-I feel attacked
-I feel seen
-your mom should’ve swallowed you
-some life that kid has
-single Scorpio mom
-idk him sis
-worry about your pH balance
-👏🏼👏🏼

Lmk if I forgot any 😂😂
IYKYK
The internet remains undefeated
Goodnight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg I had a feeling she edited this to fit her aesthetic! Talk about too much time on her hands 🙄 and love how she added “meet and greet” to the top of hers to show she’s important lmao
All those updates and they still have the word admission misspelled like a tattler pointed out. Lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
someone on the last thread uploaded the video on here!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.