Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 655436

Its amazing how she has time for everything EXCEPT for being a mom. Get a life Tracy! If youre unbothered whyyy do you keep addressing us? If you feel secure that you dont photoshop then why do you care it we say you do? Sounds to me like someone is guilty and over compensating. Also my condolences to those kids and corey that this is how their mom/ex chooses to behave on a public permanent forum, yikes

View attachment 655442View attachment 655443View attachment 655444

Imagine being so unbothered you go to these lengths to prove how "phat" your booty is 😝 honestly she prob does it on purpose for the traffic on her page, either way i am bored at work and cant look away from the train wreck 😝
I just posted that too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video is hilarious, everyone’s butt looks round if you are practically doing a split and putting your leg up on something. She is so delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 655436

Its amazing how she has time for everything EXCEPT for being a mom. Get a life Tracy! If youre unbothered whyyy do you keep addressing us? If you feel secure that you dont photoshop then why do you care it we say you do? Sounds to me like someone is guilty and over compensating. Also my condolences to those kids and corey that this is how their mom/ex chooses to behave on a public permanent forum, yikes

Imagine being so unbothered you go to these lengths to prove how "phat" your booty is 😝 honestly she prob does it on purpose for the traffic on her page, either way i am bored at work and cant look away from the train wreck 😝
Lmfao. Hey trashy. Guess what you might have lost weight but you still photoshop all day everyday. You're addicted to it. Girl stop obsessing over us and go edit a pic. We have all your pics when you were bigger so just please stop. You're making yourself look desperate and dumb. Admit you had weight loss surgery if you want to be real Lmfao. Tracy You're a fraud. Get a job, go for a walk, learn how to cook, learn to be real ya bum.
Let's not even talk about how you edit your face, freckles that are all over your chest and that scar on your chest that looks like skin cancer. Ya might want to get that checked out. Actually You're whole body since you're on route to look like a leather handbag. 🤪😘 hurry...

Eta she still ain't showing that fupa...let's see that flat stomach big t. 🤪🤪🖕🖕💀😂😂😂😂

Another eta...why didn't you do this a year ago big t???🤔🤔 oh that's right because you were a literal cow who photoshopped off 100lbs...now that you've gotten surgery and lost some You're still photoshopping just not as much. Stop the lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 655436

How vulgar!! What vulgarity!! She made me want to throw up with her finger and her pelvis / butt move. She's so dirty and cloying 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
y’all I had a random thought today. When my parents got divorced it was ugly. The court mandated my sister and I to go to counseling. (My sister was 12 so it was more so for her, I was younger). We started at one place but my father said we had to go to another. So the court mandated that we went to a counselor agreed by them (that way it wasn’t skewed towards one side).

Anyways, I wonder if the kids have to talk to anyone. I know a lot of stuff was on pause cause of Covid, but I hope for the sake of those babies (especially skylar) she has a neutral party to help her
I think one would hope that was the case, But I don't believe that is happening as she always looks so sad and/or heartbroken unless she is with her Dads side.. She even looked like yeah whatever with her uncles..Right?? more embarrassed she missed the ball whereas she never seems to be insecure on Eps time.. Also Jayden is the only one who had a video w her brother and that kid is a ball of energy and happy go lucky, f√¢k it all kind of kiddo who gets on with everyone...!?! Just my opinion!! 🤔

Reactions: 13
Dying at her failed attempt to prove she doesn’t photoshop. She’s in the baggiest shirt she can find, words and arm covering mid section and holding up her saggy titties, leg all the way up to give the illusion she has an ass and playing it off like she’s got her leg up to twerk. She’s so bleeping delusional and embarrassing. Stand in front of the camera in one of your crop tops or your black tank in pants that aren’t high wasted with your hair in a bun and do a 360 ya big dumb witch. And in case anyone didn’t know you can photoshop a video.

Can some of you with burners send these brainless saddies in her comments to phoneymaloneys page or any of the other Tracy pages or dm them some unedited pics? Are they really this stupid or are they just kissing her flat, wide cottage cheese ass?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Dying at her failed attempt to prove she doesn’t photoshop. She’s in the baggiest shirt she can find, arm covering mid section and holding up her saggy titties, leg all the way up to give the illusion she has an ass and playing it off like she’s got her leg up to twerk. She’s so bleeping delusional and embarrassing. Stand in front of the camera in one of your crop tops or your black tank in pants that aren’t high wasted with your hair in a bun and do a 360 ya big dumb witch. And in case anyone didn’t know you can photoshop a video.
💯💯💯
If you’re trying to prove that you don’t Photoshop why would you wear something baggy and stand at a weird angle and cover your entire midsection. You’re basically proving that you DO edit your pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I the only one that still saw a kinda flat wide hip butt. LOL Her butt didn't look as huge in the video as it did in that pic so i have no clue what shes trying to prove.

Is she bored? Get a REAL job honey. you aren't verified in any social media platform so everyone knows you dont make money off of being on social media.

Reactions: 23
She must’ve practiced this for hours before making the video. And I personally still don’t think her butt looks big in the video it looks pretty flat and wide to me and she’s trying so hard with her leg…why don’t you stand the way you stood in the pic trac?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 655436

Isn’t she proving the point of her ass not being as “phat” as she makes it look? These pictures show a long droopy ass, not a perky juicy one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Might wanna clean your dirty mirror if you’re trying to brag & flaunt, the way she was leg up bent over twerking like that just gave me second hand cringe embarrassment 😳 T you also made a typo in your caption, eNgLiSh iS sTiLl hArD

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nope, Nope & Nope!!! Good Lord, Like my southern Grandma used to say " Bless her heart".....
And those hands are bigger than her ass, HOW?????🤦🙄😜😖😂😂😂😂😂

I remembered researching back in the day that something something kept reminding me of t-bag... It was this!!! 100% on top of narcissism, bipolar and maybe A few others... Y'all pray for these kids!!! 😬🤦🤦🤦🤦
Didn't realize2nd pic didn't upload..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She must’ve practiced this for hours before making the video. And I personally still don’t think her butt looks big in the video it looks pretty flat and wide to me and she’s trying so hard with her leg…why don’t you stand the way you stood in the pic trac?
Because she sits on a throne of lies. Which is why her ass is flat and wide. If she really wanted to prove anything us she knows what to wear when making a video like this. She would also come clean that she does photoshop and she had weight-loss surgery. Lol. She is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dying at her failed attempt to prove she doesn’t photoshop. She’s in the baggiest shirt she can find, words and arm covering mid section and holding up her saggy titties, leg all the way up to give the illusion she has an ass and playing it off like she’s got her leg up to twerk. She’s so bleeping delusional and embarrassing. Stand in front of the camera in one of your crop tops or your black tank in pants that aren’t high wasted with your hair in a bun and do a 360 ya big dumb witch. And in case anyone didn’t know you can photoshop a video.

Can some of you with burners send these brainless saddies in her comments to phoneymaloneys page or any of the other Tracy pages or dm them some unedited pics? Are they really this stupid or are they just kissing her flat, wide cottage cheese ass?
Was coming to comment, how fitting we JUST talked about video photoshop and Kim Zolciak and here she is.. with a video. Barely moving in it like Kim too. She’s just standing there and like you said.. the ugly baggy shirt she’s wearing LMAO.

TELL US YOU READ HERE AND ARE BOTHERED WITHOUT TELLING US TRACY!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Might wanna clean your dirty mirror if you’re trying to brag & flaunt, the way she was leg up bent over twerking like that just gave me second hand cringe embarrassment 😳 T you also made a typo in your caption, eNgLiSh iS sTiLl hArD
Also, you can see one of the girls in the background! So you’re bending over with your legs up trying desperately to shake something in front of your daughters? Cute.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
How about you prove you take care of your kids and stop acting like a thirsty teenager on instagram?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Because she sits on a throne of lies. Which is why her ass is flat and wide. If she really wanted to prove anything us she knows what to wear when making a video like this. She would also come clean that she does photoshop and she had weight-loss surgery. Lol. She is something else.
Never happening, Her ego is beyond anything I have seen and I have seen it all!!! She is the biggest joke/clown/c√^t /catfish/loser/wannabe hoe I have ever witnessed!!!!

Reactions: 18
Lmfao. Hey trashy. Guess what you might have lost weight but you still photoshop all day everyday. You're addicted to it. Girl stop obsessing over us and go edit a pic. We have all your pics when you were bigger so just please stop. You're making yourself look desperate and dumb. Admit you had weight loss surgery if you want to be real Lmfao. Tracy You're a fraud. Get a job, go for a walk, learn how to cook, learn to be real ya bum.
Let's not even talk about how you edit your face, freckles that are all over your chest and that scar on your chest that looks like skin cancer. Ya might want to get that checked out. Actually You're whole body since you're on route to look like a leather handbag. 🤪😘 hurry...

Eta she still ain't showing that fupa...let's see that flat stomach big t. 🤪🤪🖕🖕💀😂😂😂😂

Another eta...why didn't you do this a year ago big t???🤔🤔 oh that's right because you were a literal cow who photoshopped off 100lbs...now that you've gotten surgery and lost some You're still photoshopping just not as much. Stop the lies.
and you can filter a video, the IG page that exposes Kim and Brielle Biermann have shown there are apps that will filter a video.. agreed - she lost weight but she's still fake af

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.