Tracy Dimarco #44

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dying at her failed attempt to prove she doesn’t photoshop. She’s in the baggiest shirt she can find, words and arm covering mid section and holding up her saggy titties, leg all the way up to give the illusion she has an ass and playing it off like she’s got her leg up to twerk. She’s so bleeping delusional and embarrassing. Stand in front of the camera in one of your crop tops or your black tank in pants that aren’t high wasted with your hair in a bun and do a 360 ya big dumb witch. And in case anyone didn’t know you can photoshop a video.

Can some of you with burners send these brainless saddies in her comments to phoneymaloneys page or any of the other Tracy pages or dm them some unedited pics? Are they really this stupid or are they just kissing her flat, wide cottage cheese ass?
Also the half bent over pose, not suspish at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love that one of the girls is sitting on that tacky ass couch, while she does this dumb tit! Way to set an example 🦛 🐳 . You again are a FAIL! Also why are you wearing the same outfit two days in a row, you know your Trex ass was sweating’ all over it yesterday. Gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
She has a wall butt and she does photoshop. Every single picture, her figure is completely different. Again, I am saying that there is something wrong with her and she is mentally unwell.

Reactions: 22
I love that one of the girls is sitting on that tacky ass couch, while she does this dumb tit! Way to set an example 🦛 🐳 . You again are a FAIL! Also why are you wearing the same outfit two days in a row, you know your Trex ass was sweating’ all over it yesterday. Gross.
She's a legit dirtball which is why I think she's got something mentally wrong with her. The level of filth and mess I've heard she let's her house get to is a whole other level of there's something mentally wrong. There's a difference between being a little messy throughout the day or few days but this witch would let it go on for months. She looks like she doesn't bathe on a regular basis either. I'd honestly be suprised if she took a shower more than twice a week. I remember when she decorated her bathroom recently so she felt like she was on vacation and she put that vine over the shower head and my first thought was that's going to get moldy af then I thought well I don't think this witch even showers enough for that to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was coming to comment, how fitting we JUST talked about video photoshop and Kim Zolciak and here she is.. with a video. Barely moving in it like Kim too. She’s just standing there and like you said.. the ugly baggy shirt she’s wearing LMAO.

TELL US YOU READ HERE AND ARE BOTHERED WITHOUT TELLING US TRACY!

Was just going to say this. They have apps that you can photoshop your body with videos. Kim K been caught numerous times.. Only people believing her is her dumbass followers 🙄 Oh and Big T since you're here, try taking a video without your leg up in the air.. we all know you have no ass.. flat ass mcgee

• Haha
How about you prove you take care of your kids and stop acting like a thirsty teenager on instagram?
she’s so triggered by the photoshop talk but yet could care less about proving she’s a good mother 😂 priorities are so skewed with her it’s insane to me

Reactions: 25
I love when we trigger her on here. Lmao.😂🍿 I love when we make a hypocrite out of her too. If we're obsessed then what your fans? Call them out big t. Why are they defending someone they don't know and have never seen in person? Huh?huh?huh? Tell us..explain that please. I'll wait even though I know you can't. So triggered over there. Go change your clothes dirtball. 🤪🖕

Reactions: 19
God forbid that happened (it never will because Corey has a good family, support system and is doing better) ... Trashy would make it all about her just like Mike’s death. She would have to be silent for a long time because she has talked so much tit about him (just like Mikey) .. then she would wait for the dust to settle and make a P0DCAST about him... (just like Mikey). Tell everyone how horrible he was to her, she watched him OD, and she taught him how to walk again. So yeah, god forbid something happened to Corey.. it still wouldn’t change her. That’s how evil she is. It would all be about her.

I recently found that podcast about Mikey and the part of her crying about how she taught him how to walk again after the OD? holy duck I have no words. Sure Tracy, the hospital and doctors did nothing.. it was all put on you, a little 19yr old girl to take care of this person who overdosed. You were probably the one who had to administer narcan too and bring him back to life.
Sorry?

I’m so disgusted reading this. The only thing I knew of Mikey’s death was when Olivia posted a heartfelt tribute to him on Instagram. She didn’t say how, she didn’t have any resentment towards him, she just sounded like someone who had nothing but love for him. Tracy is a low act. What a piece of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve said this before…. Who pretends to Be an influencer, yet have outgrown nasty nails like this!
Yuck stank Trash!!
4248E351-C768-4D15-9419-4FC8754F10B2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
she said in the caption she was going to delete it . She posted it jUst FoR uS !!!! Hey boo !
Lmao I didn't even read her caption. Thanks!
That makes it even more immature 😂😂 You really just uploaded a video of you shaking your potato ass in a mirror in front of your kids? Corey, call CPS again. Lmaooooo
And it was to prove to a bunch of strangers that her body isn't photoshopped? Lmao you are pressed girl.
Did her mom scold her? Threaten to take away that allowance? After the best blowjob post, I hope her family and mature friends call her out. That's no way for a THIRTY THREE year old to act.... much less a mom of 3.... but even worse a 33 year old mom of 3. Sheeeesh!

• Haha
I’ve said this before…. Who pretends to Be an influencer, yet have outgrown nasty nails like this!
Yuck stank Trash!!View attachment 655650
Lol at the Styrofoam bowl. Not knocking others who use them unless you live you're life like trash bag then I am judging you too. How this witch got time to entertain us but not load a dishwasher. I can't. 😂 My new thing is to keep calling her a bum ass witch because that's what she is. A bum flat ass witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.