Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
Not only that.. Tractor Trashy claims he is blocked.. so a saddie sent it to her OR she's creeping from one of her many accounts... but if you are that worried about ownership of a picture, of who's backyard it in it... GET OVER IT!!! For any of the real reasons they have to fight about, you pick - who took a picture?? Tracy - you aren't a famous photographer, there are no watermarks.. it's a picture. You cant take care of your child's teeth but you run over to IG to make a point. Do Better. And technically speaking, rumor has it that Corey pays rent on the townhouse bc his MOMS name is on the lease, and if you google her name - you can find that address attached to it... - so wouldn't that be his backyard of the townhouse he pays for?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Also. First Brielle, now Corey. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Ok it’s my day off and I’m not going to lie - I just stopped by here the other day to be nosy and see what’s been going on ahaha. Guilty pleasure once in a while, is what it is! First of all, I just need to personally thank you for the hilarious entertainment that I just browsed on your page!! I was literally scrolling through your posts and wiping tears away, omg your captions had me absolutely rolling lmfaooo! 😂 Wow I just have no words for the shit she goes on about. Ugh I just laugh, cringe and feel so icky lmao!! Also, I’m not here to be Corey’s keeper because I know the truth but it sucks to see her control the narritave and let her crazy followers constantly rip on him - but like it or not, he pays the bitch child support. The constant lies are outstanding. I also read your screenshots from the account johnxcmsja - LOL all I can say is what the fawwwwwkkkkk 🤣🤣🤣 Complete bullshit. What goes onnn?! Lol thank you for the laughs xo I’ll let yous know if I hear anything juicy 👋

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
Recap of live:

she Was supposedly putting Julian to bed her she was crying telling people that she never cheated on Corey that the guy she was with had a gf and she had no clue and she respected him for telling her the truth LMAOOOOO crying hysterical I really don’t know the point of her live - she’s a liar she said she’s a girls girl always for other girls so she texted the girl to apologize to her and thedamn smoke detector still beeping she said ohi finally realized it doesn’t need a battery it just needs to be resetUmmmmm duhh we’ve been saying this for a year. Then she realized she actually had to put Julian to bed and ended it.

• Heart

littlesweetp

VIP Member
She’s on live crying that she was accused of cheating with a guy who had a girlfriend and she’s saying she didn’t cheat and had no idea this guy she was talking to had a girlfriend. SHES FUCKING LYING. I will dig until I find those screenshots from months ago of the girlfriends family member or friend calling Tracy out for it I think on tik tok and she deleted it. She fucking knew. Every time she gets called out she goes on live with her fake sob stories. You’re going down bitch!
👏 Every 👏 damn 👏 time 👏

@StatenIsland_gal was correct, Big T doesn't have coping skills, runs to Mommy and Daddy everytime or in this case cries on live.

I will say it again, is it off to anyone else that THIS is what she chooses to cry about? Not about how shit of a parent she is?

• Heart

Jennjennjenn

Chatty Member
“I’d never cheat, I’m a girl’s girl”… “I was talking shit about her because I thought she was a crazy ex”

T- you can’t sit here and lie and cry saying you didn’t know when the girlfriend literally told you they were together. You had your chance to confront that dude right then and there but chose to trash this girl instead. You’re not a girl’s girl, you’re a snake.

• Heart

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
It’s so funny to me how she tries to be so tough 😂😂😂 girl not one person is scared or intimidated by you 😂😂😂 you sound like the kid in 7th grade that talked so much shit but then got laid out by a smaller kid. And of course her next slide in her story was her PLAYED OUT shoulda be swallowed joke. Girl get new material.
For someone that was on reality TV who claims it's all scripted why is she even entertaining this stuff if she knows it's intentionally made to be like that. Another thing I guess it's only okay for your BFF Sammy to say what are you deaf because you had your TV up so loud. I guess it's only okay for you and Tara to curse at your deaf son. 🙄 Tracy just shut up and go sit down somewhere. I've never seen anyone put their foot in their mouth as much as her.

• Heart

Disney_Mom

oh fuck off 🙄🙄🙄🙄
woman, you should be burying your head somewhere with embarrassment from the daughter you raised. The Epstein’s don’t need your fake ass country club applause. Enjoy raising your 3 UnD3R THRE3 grandchildren in your SiXTiES.
I’m about 99% sure that Tracy runs mama Gigi’s Instagram page. Stephanie (GiGi) is from that generation that doesn’t really care about the Internet and getting on social media so I find it hard to believe that she has all this interest & time to go around commenting on the Epstein’s of all peoples, photos. Seems very suspect to me. Considering the comment as well… Jojo? Really? I don’t think the Epstein’s and Tracy’s parents are that close.

Tracy is a cunt just like her ugly mother. They both comment and still involve themselves with the Epstein’s any way they can just to be spiteful for Brielle to see and to try to get under Corey’s skin. They think everyone is blind to their shit but really no one gives a fuck. Tracy gets her lack of intelligence, evilness and immaturity from her mother. Money can’t buy class. Tracy and Stephanie think so highly of themselves and believe other people think the same, when in reality anyone with a brain can see they’re low life trash.
See you but I think it’s Tracy. If Stephanie is with the kids all the time why would she have time? Plus look how Stephanie’s Instagram page talks and types. Then you add that to the bio with the emoji’s of Tracy’s kids with the “black face” that she lovessssss to use, and I just have a strong feeling that Tracy runs that page. Stephanie wouldn’t care about schmoozing up to the Epstein Family especially after her daughter is no longer married into them. It’s something I can see Tracy doing to try to throw off us Tattlers.

• Heart
She really needs to take a social media break get a job go be with her kids something. She’s too focused on her baddies and her followers instead of actual real life. I mean yeah we’re on social media but it’s not my life I don’t think I’ve posted a picture since May.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
i seriously can’t even keep up today cause I’m at work…. But damn….. she isn’t just Triggered…. She’s like TRIGGERED TRIGGERED.
- Corey has been quiet for a long time, and a few posts have her so fired up… then there’s got to be some truth to whatever he’s putting out there that has her pitching a fit. She drags Corey every chance she gets. Most of what’s shared here is her dragging Corey and his family.

- I’m not shocked CPS has been called, they (both of them) seem like the type to have had other people call out of the safety of the kids.

- Also be prepared for her to make it seem like she’s the victim. As someone pointed out, it looks like Corey Responded to something Tracy deleted.

• Heart

Smitty123

Chatty Member
She is a horrible human being. She was saying how he needed to get a job, and he gets one and her and her saddies are shitting all over it. Who cares what he does. He’s doing more than her. I am not a Corey fan at all. I think they are both shitheads but nothing makes that girl happy unless she is doing better than everyone else.

Njkelly3

So super random, I’m sitting here BORED and I was just google deep diving, seeing if I can find any *unseen* photos of trash bag but we’re all such detectives, I didn’t see anything that hasn’t been posted already. BUTTTTT (and it’s a big butt full of cellulite and dried up crusty cum) I did find an old Twitter page Tracy must’ve created as a fan page for her and Corey called ‘Jersey Ever After’ and I want to DIE. I am soooo embarrassed for them. Like….I have no words. So cringe-y! Ugh and she replied to their fans and even made a website with their “official dating anniversary”. It’s 5/15/2011, she made the website 5-15-11.com. I actually want to die I’m so uncomfortable 😖😫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

TheSonicParkingLot

So super random, I’m sitting here BORED and I was just google deep diving, seeing if I can find any *unseen* photos of trash bag but we’re all such detectives, I didn’t see anything that hasn’t been posted already. BUTTTTT (and it’s a big butt full of cellulite and dried up crusty cum) I did find an old Twitter page Tracy must’ve created as a fan page for her and Corey called ‘Jersey Ever After’ and I want to DIE. I am soooo embarrassed for them. Like….I have no words. So cringe-y! Ugh and she replied to their fans and even made a website with their “official dating anniversary”. It’s 5/15/2011, she made the website 5-15-11.com. I actually want to die I’m so uncomfortable 😖😫
i did a search too aha ha. Wtf 😬
A405192F-4EB4-403C-B12C-25FC5DC12DA7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29