Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

luv21

Been on here awhile watching this shit show.🙄 First time to comment. I can't help it anymore "Omg" Tracy is really sick and delusional she is far from nice!! She been dragging this man's name through the mud constantly and even disrespected his deceased father. I never seen such a sick and twisted person to play the victim card constantly instead of growing up and moving on. She still obsessed with this man's life and can't get over the fact that he's winning in life without her!! Yes I said it she's full blown jealous of Corey's happiness without her.🤣 God don't like ugly and she done alot of people wrong in life and she's getting paid in full!! She thought after the divorce that men would come falling at her feet and honey they running 🏃‍♂️ for the hills away from this monster.!! She's foaming at the mouth seeing Corey work on himself and level up he looks good!! Even his kids are happier with him. Her own kids don't even want to be around her that speaks volumes🗣This bitch can fake her happiness all she wants but she's as miserable as they come honey!! it's even showing in her face she morphing into an ugly witch she looks down right miserable.🤣 So sick she can't even let her baby girl have her time to shine looking like a tired broke down prostitute now that's Karma Baby girl "BYE".👋

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Whyamiheretoday1

398EC70D-A25B-43FD-8318-7AA48432A286.jpeg

This stupid bitch wants to get sponsored by magic spoon so bad she took someone else’s magic spoon ad, cut their Instagram handle off of it and tagged magic spoon over the other persons tag. GIRL YOU ARE FUCKING PATHETIC. You can pretend you’re being healthy shedding weight all you want but that video from the bridal makeup doesn’t lie you asshat.

• Wow
  • Haha

TheSonicParkingLot

How long was the live? I saw y’all post it 3mins ago and she wasn’t live when I checked! Boooooo lol

Before this thread ends I just want to give a big group hug to you ladies and gents ♥ Lmfao literally none of my friends have even heard of jerseylicious and have no idea who Tracy Maloney Dimarco Eps is 🤣 So happy these threads exist. Let’s buckle up because it’s going to be a wild ride on the next thread too!!

• Heart
  • Haha

404error

Corey if you read here please I’m begging you…do a tell all! Please!!!!! The divorce is final, you don’t have to see her or speak to her we need you to spill all the tea! At least confirm what we have all be saying.

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
No one. Not a single person with functioning brain cells is wishing you a happy Father’s Day. You’re a deadbeat, glorified blow-up doll, who can’t even be relied on to watch your own kids overnight. The kids would be better off being monitored by a broke down rumba vacuum than you.
Not one person did this. She’s just trying to keep the narrative in her favor. She’s such a shit human it’s disgusting & disrespectful because It’s not like Corey isn’t in the picture. He may not take them more than just his given weekends, but it doesn’t seem like he’s ever really missed a weekend except for when he was doing that thing with Raven.

Trash…. Pure human trash….. Tracy I know what a dbd is… my family has a few of them. Corey is not one. Shut the fuck up and stop making it all about you.

Aem0923

Chatty Member
Okay so let’s speculate and say this is all true. Then isn’t T an even bigger asshole for allowing him to see the children?? If my ex was beating the shit out of family members I would fight til the end to not allow him near my kids. And why was she filming him hurting Tara ans not calling the police ? She’s an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Her saddies are un-fucking-believeable!!!! Are they all there?? Excuse me for referencing this comment, I do not mean anything personal by it whatsoever. During the Trashy/Olivia sonic parking lot fight, Olivia said “Nobody liked you blond, what’s the matter you got tired of being called a Tr**ny?” ... Was that because trashy dresses like a woman and acts like a man? Did people in their circle actually throw that comment around because she’s so manly? Imagine if COREY’s Instagram looked like Tracy’s? Lol imagine if he left her, stopped posting his kids and went on a path of posting half naked or shirtless pics, talking about receiving A1 blowjobs from new women, going out drinking every single weekend, sexual tongue photos, biting his lip in videos and posting every single day about his miserable ex-wife and how horrible she is? Imagine if Corey did what she does. He pretty much only posts about his kids and his Instagram bio reads to be true. Imagine if Tracy’s Instagram bio was “my kids are my life SKY JADE ACE” and she ONLY posted about her kids and being a mother while Corey was doing everything she’s been doing since the separation announcement.

I referenced the jerseylicious comment because I think tracy really has no idea what she walked away from... and I’m not talking about anything else other that Corey being a man that could TOLERATE her bullshit enough to love, protect and marry her. I really don’t think she’s going to find another man who is attractive, strong and patient enough to put up with all of her shit. Find me another man who looks similar to Corey that would have two little white teacup dogs and walk them in a stroller, leopard print all over the house.. all of the matching wardrobe, tacky lifestyle, putting up with all the demands from Tracy, bringing home all of the money, being treated like a child and verbally attacked all the time by your controlling vicious wife, etc...

It’s so mind-blowing how the double standard is actually reversed. She has her saddies wrapped around her finger. She gets away with being a whore and a deadbeat mother because she plays the role of a man. The saddies are looking at the same exact posts we are... I don’t understand how they don’t see it?! She’s a nasty manipulative bitch. THIS TELL-ALL BETTER BE A1 LIKE HER bl0wj0bs 🥴
I love you.

Plot twist: What if Corey started a podcast? 🤨
Corey should make a podcast & call it "Dad Examples". You can take my idea Corey. 👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35