Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I’m actually a little scared. She is getting like this because of a picture. Can you imagine what would happen behind close doors say Corey didn’t put the dishes away 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 34

remi85

VIP Member
Just hear to add my 2 cents. Tracy maybe you can push for the celebration of this day if it doesn't exist not that it fits your situation anyway..Also going to message Corey happy father's day..we all should...
I messaged him earlier, wished him a happy Father’s Day and said, I hope you get to enjoy your babies today and he responded with a thank you

Loos like someone got a new phone AND a new job. 👍🏼

Tracy, take notes.
Wouldn’t it be amazing if Corey had a comeback, got into a healthy relationship with a good girl, got more custody with his kids, got back into the union (if hes out of union), got his own place and car. That would burn Tracy so bad. He moved on, is being successful and living his best life and she’s stuck in 2003. Corey could really make a case against her, if he had all his ducks on a row and used just her social media against her. I hope he flips the table on this fake ass bitch. KaRMa bABy!

Last edited:
  • Heart

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Can anyone else picture Corey and his family sitting in their living cackling like hens? Lmaoo. I know if I was his sister we would be laughing our asses off at Tracy’s saddies and Corey replies to all the crap being said.

and booooooy I sure hope Tracy as her seat belt on. She may delete shit and charge comments and captions. But most of you ladies have all that shit screenshot. The BOOK that you ladies can send to Corey that he could fire at her and rip her apart. And I’m sure that man has unedited pics of her saved. And I’m sure he’s got some nasty texts from her saved. I’m sure he isn’t a saint but neither is she. She is AIRING dirty laundry and I hope she’s ready for him to air out her skivves.
Corey is the youngest sibling right? The best thing about being the youngest is having two older siblings - women at that - who have probably BEEN keeping record of Tracy and her antics. No way someone stays that quiet for so long and just starts snapping on people unless they have artillery. 🥰🥰

E00638DD-5DE3-4E5B-8221-E569F33FD40C.jpeg

Dont mind me... just planting a seed 🌱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

TheSonicParkingLot

Imma jus keep posting screenshots incase she tries to act like she never said anything once you lovely ladies send them to Corey and Raven 😂 👏
Wait.. so corey was allegedly beating the shit out of Tara.... and Tracy pulled out her phone to record it?! Bitch do you know how fucking insane you sound????? You better be careful with what you’re saying because these are very serious allegations you’re throwing out here publicly.

edit: I really hope Jordyn isn’t on Instagram today and doesn’t see any of this about her family ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad

JuneEighties

COREY. IS. THEIR. DAD.
NOT GRANDPA.
Did anyone else not even realise she had a father when Gene was still alive? She was always with Corey's family, only ever mentioned Gene but now since her life is falling apart she needs her Dad and his bank account she will put him on her social media

reggieb64937

2862A73A-B5F8-4535-B9CB-7C043EC0C569.jpeg

Yikes this is getting ugly

Actually this is sad for their kids, I feel bad. I can’t believe parents act like this

• Sad
  • Wow

notfriends

Chatty Member
Omg that poor bride. That liner is no bueno and wtf is up with those thick duster fans on her lids yuck. And she paid for this
I feel bad for the bride but I don’t. Tracy doesn’t have a professional Instagram or any type of digital portfolio because she’s not current, not experienced, and non relevant in the beauty industry. She doesn’t have a license to do makeup and if you look at her Instagram of her own makeup then you should have known what you were gonna get. Sadly, I think the girl was a saddie and wanted the “famous” Tracy from jerseylicious to do her makeup and the talent was a non existent factor in her decision. Or for all we know, the girl likes Tracy’s makeup and loved her wedding makeup.

But seriously, where do you buy lashes like that? I’ve never seen such things before. Not even at the drug store. Actually I think I remember her saying she gets her lashes at the dollar store….. anyone else remember that????

Also, there’s no way that lazy disgusting pig washes her brushes. Eww. Why would you let her touch you.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

remi85

VIP Member
09D14753-B871-43C2-8308-FC13EE72A12B.jpeg
75C9E162-86C4-4DCD-AE0C-683103ED9C80.jpeg
5F36DE0D-87B5-4C0F-B8FA-88A47D66B662.jpeg

Further proof that the kids were with the Epstein’s and they took Sky to school for her last day. And if you are going to have the girls match, this is how to do it. Not tacky, polyester, ruffle pirate sleeves - but just a cute dress

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
COREY. IS. THEIR. DAD.
NOT GRANDPA.
She’s working this angle hard today. It’s fucking pathetic….

Yet he’s not home celebrating with you, papa picked up and flew to another time zone to be away from you on Father’s Day weekend & your kids had to go to their aunt….
You say you do it all… yet here it is, it’s Father’s Day and you don’t have your kids. If Corey was such a dead beat, he wouldn’t be seeing them at all or very sporadic.

STOP 👏🏻WITH 👏🏻THIS 👏🏻NARRATIVE.👏🏻

ITS TOXIC AS FUCK FOR YOUR CHILDREN!

• Heart

remi85

VIP Member
8D1A0F32-1F36-48DD-81D8-458C7A7D3658.jpeg
5B8C3D83-3345-444F-B014-F3D923FBD696.jpeg
02EE0BD6-6919-4B9A-B5C5-D1BB4F3AA56F.jpeg

comments from trashy post. And also, NO ONE and I mean NO ONE would pay for those Fred Flinstone feet.

• Haha
  • Sick

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
If she cooked all the time she would post it. Puhhleazzze! This bitch can't even grab a drink with friends without posting it. I'm suprised she doesn't record herself taking a shit.

• Haha

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Omg THIS IS TOO GOOOD!!! I wish we could all video call eachother right now 😂😂😂 this is sad but holy shit I’ve been waiting for this. COREY SPILLL THE FUCKING TEA ALREADY
START WITH A COPY OF HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO PUT THE DIMARCO BULLSHIT TO REST. PHONEY MALONEY! 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

luv21

Aw look. the loyal Scorpio turned rat 🐀
Tragic lol 🙄🥴
Imagine dealing with coming home to this miserable bitch everyday I would be on drugs too to cope with seeing her ugly mug everyday. She's a snake bitch airing out her personal family matters like that. Corey needs to screen shot this lawyer up soon as possible and rip this stank bitch a new one!!🥴✌

• Heart
Reactions: 32