Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayceebelle

I follow her. She shows the outside and inside of her place in her stories from time to time. The reason I think what I think is because she lives around a bunch of pretty large houses and the size of her place compared to other houses seems incredibly small. Same with the yard she shows. The yard is large in contrast to her place. It just seems like she's in a nice neighborhood with big homes and for her to have a tiny ass place just seems out of place. Again not saying I'm right...just my thoughts.

Eta I did some digging. I found the house. It's in freehold. It's huge. 400,000 dollar home. I don't believe she's the owner. Haven't figured that out. I'm doubtful but ya never know.
search the street address freehold njparcels it'll show the owner
Also, 400k is pretty cheap for that area

Reactions: 7

kayceebelle

Her house is a town house squeezed in a row of maybe six it’s not big at all. She lives in Middletown (If you are talking about her rental she’s in now). I’ve passed by it there is always junk thrown on the steps and in that area those signs were laying on the stairs just left there the other day so she takes care of the outside like the inside
No, they were talking about Brielle who I guess lives in Freehold

Reactions: 6

Chocolate Pretzel

Mods - can I request we get this taken down from tattle? No shade at all towards you Jerseymama, I just want us to protect those kids since their own mom does not. I do appreciate your secret internet spy skills 🙏🏽
I think the only way to have it taken down is by reporting it

ThatGirlCeli

Why is the last day of school on a random ass Monday?? Also, why does she get out so late? My sons last day of school was June 4th. And I should note that I'm in the northern Midwest because I know schools vary and in the south they go back to school early (august) but they get out early (may).
I'm in the Midwest to. (Chicago) and my daughter gets out the 22nd....I'm not sure what the deal was with that. My only guess and I might be wrong is because of Covid. Idk 🤷‍♀️

Jesshottie

VIP Member
He replied on the post with skylar in the white dress that they are his pics lol. This is why I don’t believe anything he says to anyone in dm’s. He lies about pics lol. How can you trust anything he says?

Him and T should just get back together . Those two dummies deserve each other .

Oohhh Tracy’s “cousin” is gonna be in trouble for admitting the kids are also happy with Corey !
Your profile pic is showing

Reactions: 3