Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geekynsweet

Here she fucking goes again driving with no seatbelt and filming while she’s going 50. Hey big T you dumb selfish bitch put the phone down
In Sydney, people beep and tell you off for doing this. They will beep over and over and scream “get the f*** of the phone you d*head”. I am always surprised how common it is in other places though. No one would ever post this from here. Most people have their phone sitting on a phone holder while you drive.

Reactions: 6
Enough about the teeth already ✋🏾✋🏾✋🏾✋🏾✋🏾

She’s one step away from cultural appropriating Jayden as a hip hop rising start lol. Watch this space, she’ll try to promote her as she’s marketable.
Cute kid and sassy but she’ll ruin her by not setting boundaries in the hopes it’ll “toughen her up” 🤦🏽

skylar is sweet but not tv material and ace is deaf. Not marketable either🥱🥱🥱

DaimIt

VIP Member
Skylar looks adorable in that outfit BUT that looks like an outfit for dance class / routine not class .

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Here is the link for a new thread:

Youre the best!!! 🥰

• Heart

ProblemChild

VIP Member
Everyone’s entitled to their own feelings but T seems like she’s looking down on people for their opinions which is never cool.
Also side note

when can I start my own thread? New member here :)

Get ready for me to blow your mind...
These motherfuckers are flavored, but not sweetened. The toasted marshmallow one tastes lucky if lucky charms didnt have sugar. AND they have a good texture! I can't stand almond milk and most non-dairy lacks the creaminess that you get from regular milk but these are creamy and unbelievably delicious
View attachment 607577
These are my favoriteeeeeeee

Reactions: 5

Simiauci

VIP Member
Anybody else find it weird that neither Skylar nor Julian were at Jayden’s Graduation? I’m happy Jayden got all the one on one considering everyone is faulty with that for her, but it’s still odd to me that unless Tata is around, those kids are always separate.
Very strange!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have pics of coreys girlfriend? And are they still together? Also was she a friend to Tracy before Corey hooked up with her? 🧐
Because Tracy seems so bitter, i don’t like her but what’s the tea behind this relationship? ☕

Reactions: 4