Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

reggieb64937

On her most recent selfie, someone asked how tall she was, she replied 5.5 and a half… I swear in the past I’ve seen her comment about how she’s only 5.3-5.4 and would always write “everyone thinks I’m so fall because of the show but the other cast members were just really short”. Now all the sudden takes bearing toward 5.6….does anyone else remember her commenting about how short she actually is?

Reactions: 9

Thisiscorny

Don’t NJ schools usually end next week? If I remember correctly NJ schools end a week before NY schools because they don’t get President’s week off. I mean maybe it’s a half day? But even still….. we know Tracy doesn’t really value education anyways.
Usually this week for higher grades, my nephew’s friend is in 8th grade and done with exams as of Thursday this week. And my nephew is 6th grade and finishes next friday. It depends on the type of school and everything too. My nephew is private school and the other is public

Brit0716

Waaaaaait wait wait….. Ace has a diaper on?? Can you go to school in America still in diapers???
i know that where I live you cannot but I would think that any special needs school would have different requirements for students. That poor, little boy is probably not able to even understand potty training yet because he’s hearing impaired and may not be able to communicate as well when it comes to potty training since it doesn’t seem like there’s a lot of signing going on at home. So I’m not certain but just assuming that they may not require students to be potty trained in pre-k 3 special needs school?

Boston B

View attachment 612822

I was thinking about what another tattler saying, she wore this dress bc of Corey and it being baby blue. And I was curious if she wore this during any big events, ie - their engagement. Which she didnt, it was a purple dress. But while googling, I did find them together in this dress. And look - she wore a bra!!!
Maybe she was pregnant with Jayden then? If so, that's why she wore it!

• Wow

Fakebishes

Right, especially the time she screamed at Julian when he was crying once to “shut the fuck up!”, then laughed and said he couldn’t hear her. That’s so good.
I didn't know this

Notice the difference in shoulders too. One looks so much slimmer than the other.
I think I was so shocked by the stretch marks being in the pic that I missed all the photo shop!

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
On her most recent selfie, someone asked how tall she was, she replied 5.5 and a half… I swear in the past I’ve seen her comment about how she’s only 5.3-5.4 and would always write “everyone thinks I’m so fall because of the show but the other cast members were just really short”. Now all the sudden takes bearing toward 5.6….does anyone else remember her commenting about how short she actually is?
that was in 2014

Attachments

• Haha

ProblemChild

VIP Member
View attachment 614997

We were told that her parents have legal guardianship of Julian for insurance reasons. We believe that there’s more to the story, but Tracy just tells ppl so hes covered under her parents benefits and not the state funded insurance that tracy currently holds
Noooooooooo she doesn’t have legal guardianship of her own kids?! FUCK THAT!!!!!!! I would pay for insurance myself or something - I’m in the UK and healthcare here is free so we don’t need health insurance but man…. For the sake of insurance?? She gave up legal guardianship?? Or was it took off her?? Who makes decisions then on Julian?? Like if he needs a haircut etc? Because here in the UK say my daughter for example was in foster care because I wasn’t fit, the foster carer would still have to ask me if she was allowed a haircut.

trying to check you? No. I just know that there is no proof that a miscarriage has been confirmed as a direct result from the vaccine. This is why I said there is no increase in miscarriage. If these miscarriage that you speak of are “due to the vaccine” that would mean there is an increase in miscarriage. Unless there is a decrease in miscarriage due to other causes. Are you sure you’re not reading that pregnant woman that had the vaccine miscarried and not that the definitely miscarried due to the vaccine? I don’t see any part of the CDC website stating miscarriage due to vaccine. Would you be able to screen shot that? I’d love to know and honestly can’t find h to at claim under the VAERS or anywhere else.
If you already “know that there is no proof” then why do we need to go back & forth on a Tracy DiMarco thread about something that is already a closed issue for you? These aren’t miscarriages “I” speak of, I’m repeating what the CDC reports listed for stats on “Abortions Spontaneous” under VAERS. That’s the end of that little sideline conversation on my end.

• Haha
  • Heart

Simiauci

VIP Member
Depends on if it’s age appropriate. I told my oldest if he started smoking he had to do his own laundry since I’m allergic and I’ve told him that since he was younger. That’s been enough to scare him into not wanting to start. I personally believe showing a 3-6 yr old graphic images (not tooth decay, as that’s reality at any age, but the smoking commercials or movies on kidnapping) as a scare tactic is traumatizing.

It also depends on the child, I have an open door policy with mine and will answer almost anything or give the “when you’re older” response so they aren’t extremely sheltered. But my kids have had a pretty sweet life and haven’t had to live through a separation and volatile divorce. If they had experienced trauma, I’d prob shelter them more.

also, her statement about cops is villianizing police officers more than they need to be. My family members that are in the force told me to never say that the police will do this or that as it creates disparity between children and police officers (think about if a kid is lost, they won’t want to run to a police officer bcos they “take them away”). I’ll be honest and say I absolutely used to say that, when I was 21 with a toddler and didn’t know better. I was going to write what she should say, but I’m not giving her parenting advice.

Her tooth didn’t fall out naturally. Supposedly Skylar hit her and caused it to fall? Either way, it won’t grow out until she was actually supposed to lose it. Probably another 2 years or so.
Ohhhh i like what you told to your oldest! I will try!!

remi85

VIP Member
I unfollowed her and I didn’t know the kids were missing from her IG for 9 months!!! I bet it had something to do with their separation settlement, I bet Corey said she couldn’t use the kids to make money on IG with sponsorship from kids clothing boutiques and that! I bet that’s why! Also what’s a KLG??
693F73D4-AE24-4739-A4F8-4EEBCA70C390.png

We were told that her parents have legal guardianship of Julian for insurance reasons. We believe that there’s more to the story, but Tracy just tells ppl so hes covered under her parents benefits and not the state funded insurance that tracy currently holds

Reactions: 8

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Wowwww! I caught up on 40 pages 😅
Skylar looked self-conscious at that party. Makes sense when Tracy has said she calls her kids "chunky" so they don't feel bullied when others do it to them at school. That girl is going to have so many body issues if she doesn't get the right love and support from her family asap. She's Nair-ing her legs at 6 years old.. let's let that sink in.

Looks like Tara just posted that Sky's graduation will be virtual. Thank God we don't have to see what tacky Jerseylicious outfit Tracy will dust off to "impress" her ex-husband with this time.

Victoria Secret bras suck for anyone who has larger boobs. So that strapless VS bra she swears by isn't doing her utters any favors.

Brielle has Mia. Safe to say they aren't broken up anymore? Is Corey living with Brielle now?

I'm 30 weeks pregnant - 10 weeks to go! Anyone know where I can find a dress like Gigi's? I don't like the floral print but I do like the cut of it. Thanks in advance 😁
Amazon. Maternity maxi dress ... put that in the search bar.

Smitty123

Chatty Member
Those fillers are dissolving, pretty sure she’ll be going back when she’s back from Miami. Just in time for the summer, she’ll do another two rounds back to back… the child care tax credit is coming around soon around 300-600 per kid under a specific age, if she paid her taxes.
She’s going to Miami?

🤣🤣 that’s so funny. I remember her talking about her height on the podcast when it firstcame out! I believe she said she was 5 ft 4 in or 5 ft 5 in but I definitely remember her saying people always think she’s taller than she is because on tv she looked taller!! I wish I could remember which episode it was on but I listened to the whole first season ☹ I don’t remember which episode she said it on. Maybe she’s getting taller in her 30s? 😆
She was taller than the guys on jerseylicious. She was atleast 5ft7
Olivia and Gigi were quite petite though

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
This was taken on Mother's Day.
My question is: long does it take for a new tooth to grow in? I feel as though Jaylen lost her front tooth awhile ago. Shouldn't it have grown in by now?
20210609_010431.jpg