Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m sure he’s probably getting unemployment, especially with the Covid unemployment that mostly everyone can get. Not saying the sisters don’t pay for most, but he probably has some form of income
I messaged her about maybe rethinking Jordyn following Tracy since all she does is bash her uncle, who she’s close to, and she never replied.

Reactions: 8
Yes agree their business their rules. It’s still a douche move and a shit business practice. Let’s discriminate people for not wanting to inject non fda approve chemicals into their body. You are def correct though, I would never shop at a place that did this.
We have a local restaurant here that refused to close and so I refuse to support them. I support other business that also needed to be open but closed anyway. And I will support businesses that keep unvaccinated outside too. I did my part so I’ll eat inside. 👍🏼

• Heart
I’m with her in this though. I think it’s bullshit. You either have a mask rule or you don’t. This absurd need to push a non FDA approved vaccine is out of control. Stores didn’t do this with the flu vaccine. So why now? The flu is also deadly and many people felt you’re an idiot for not getting flu vaccine. This covid vaccine does not make you immune. It does not stop the spread. It does help lessen the symptoms of you do get it. Just like the flu. You can still get the flu if you had the vaccine.
Enough of my rant lol. And no I’m not someone who doesn’t believe in Covid. I know it’s very real and serious. Also, if I was a public figure I wouldn’t even be posting all the covid crap she posts daily.
Their business their rules. If you don’t agree don’t go there. It’s that simple.

ETA: The tone of that reads snotty and it’s not how I I intended. I don’t support certain businesses I don’t agree with and don’t complain about it because that’s a choice I made. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mid madness

VIP Member
Look at Mama Tata with all of her thoughtful gifts for the girls’ graduations. Cute and classy

Then there’s Tracy with dollar store teacher baskets 🤣🤣🤣 and a Father’s Day gift that looks like it was from The Conjuring 💀
Waiting for one of her saddies to tell her she should start an Etsy store.

So much to catch up on within a day!! Currently relocating from Canada to the States (4.5 day drive to get to my destination) for the job I been told I lie about lolll. But holy!

I was about to ask which one of y’all brought up something about J to make T post her the way she had today 😂

In regards to the boudoir shoot, I’ve done two while single! I love doing them!! I have a wicked body I worked damn hard for, and seeing it captured the way the my boudoir photographer does just makes you feel SO good! I will say, from the screenshot T posted, those pictures already look to carry more of a raunchier edge than the ones I have ever taken. I have posted a few from my shoots on my Instagram, but just the ones where my outfit was some knee-high socks with a long, full sleeved sweater .. the rest sit in a little album for me :) My social media is all private though, and my handle doesn’t use my legal given name anyway.

Also, saw this video, edited the little bit of it to show the clip that is T to the dot; the lizard 😭
This came up on my feed too!! And I immediately thought of Tracy.

• Haha

Brit0716

that was in 2014
🤣🤣 that’s so funny. I remember her talking about her height on the podcast when it firstcame out! I believe she said she was 5 ft 4 in or 5 ft 5 in but I definitely remember her saying people always think she’s taller than she is because on tv she looked taller!! I wish I could remember which episode it was on but I listened to the whole first season ☹ I don’t remember which episode she said it on. Maybe she’s getting taller in her 30s? 😆

Birdhouse

VIP Member
So much to catch up on within a day!! Currently relocating from Canada to the States (4.5 day drive to get to my destination) for the job I been told I lie about lolll. But holy!

I was about to ask which one of y’all brought up something about J to make T post her the way she had today 😂

In regards to the boudoir shoot, I’ve done two while single! I love doing them!! I have a wicked body I worked damn hard for, and seeing it captured the way the my boudoir photographer does just makes you feel SO good! I will say, from the screenshot T posted, those pictures already look to carry more of a raunchier edge than the ones I have ever taken. I have posted a few from my shoots on my Instagram, but just the ones where my outfit was some knee-high socks with a long, full sleeved sweater .. the rest sit in a little album for me :) My social media is all private though, and my handle doesn’t use my legal given name anyway.

Also, saw this video, edited the little bit of it to show the clip that is T to the dot; the lizard 😭
I saw this last week and immediately thought of big T when he did the lizard!

Reactions: 7

404error

Guys do we need to make a new thread? I have never made one before any suggestions or tips on how to make one? I can try

ECC2020

Their business their rules. If you don’t agree don’t go there. It’s that simple.

ETA: The tone of that reads snotty and it’s not how I I intended. I don’t support certain businesses I don’t agree with and don’t complain about it because that’s a choice I made. Lol
Yes agree their business their rules. It’s still a douche move and a shit business practice. Let’s discriminate people for not wanting to inject non fda approve chemicals into their body. You are def correct though, I would never shop at a place that did this.

• Heart

whut28

Jayden’s tooth didn’t fall out the way a tooth falls out because the new tooth is pushing it out. Her tooth was grey and dead. The dentist pulled it out which is premature for her age. She’s going to be sporting that whole in her mouth for awhile.

It looks like one of Skylar’s permanent bottom teeth in the front is rotting. It is very discoloured. She has a mouth full of metal on her the bottom right (left to us) when looking at her. It also looks like she has a metal cap. You can see it in almost all the pictures of her smiling.

Tracy has jacked up all her kids teeth by basically being a lazy shitty mother and the condition of Skylar and Jayden’s teeth aren’t even enough for her to smarten up and take the bottle away from her 3 year so he doesn’t end up the same way. Also…..JUICE DOESN’T GO IN A BOTTLE!!!! All your kids are old enough to drink from cups. Throw the bottles away. And for fucks sake brush your kids teeth!!!!!

The type of care Tracy provides for these kids is crackhead mother level but she’s “never touched a drug in her life”. So what is your excuse Tracy?! You are no better of a mother than a crackhead! Take care of your kids. Feed them healthy foods, give them water not pop and juice! Brush their teeth. Bathe them regularly. Give them clean clothes and underwear EVERY DAY!!!! God! I can’t stand to hear her say she takes care of those kids 85% of the time all by herself. We know you never have all 3 at the same time and when you do have a child you are not taking care of them! It is also obvious Sky misses a lot of school. Just because you think she’s smart isn’t going to get her far. All the other kids are advancing in school and Sky will stay where she’s at. It’s going to become apparent.
wait, is sky missing all 4 baby incisors or just the adult ones? My fiancè is missing the same ones but even in pics of him as a kid his gap is nowhere near what hers is. He still has gaps as an adult but its only really between his top front 2 that is noticeable.

Birdhouse

VIP Member
I know a lot of the teeth issues the kids have comes from lack of hygiene and apparently being violent towards each other, but they may also just generally have bad teeth which would make oral hygiene much more important, but not important to Tracy?
While I would normally agree with this statement, that’s not the case with bigT’s kids. If they had bad teeth AND they still had bottles/had extended bottle, the decay would be much, much worse. I’ve seen that combination and it’s basically a metal grill.

Simiauci

VIP Member
She slims her neck so much that it couldn’t be rral. It looks like her head is going to fall off.

“Babie girl” we know you don’t look like this. Give it up! I’m sure the guy who dropped that off is like, “wait, who is this, that’s not the fo I saw.” Lol
Who took the picture?

Full of Baloney

VIP Member
Get ready for me to blow your mind...
These motherfuckers are flavored, but not sweetened. The toasted marshmallow one tastes lucky if lucky charms didnt have sugar. AND they have a good texture! I can't stand almond milk and most non-dairy lacks the creaminess that you get from regular milk but these are creamy and unbelievably delicious
View attachment 607577
Ty!!! I will definitely try!! I don't care for the non dairy alternatives either like you!! I want that creaminess!!!

Now hold on a minute, I hate going back on what I previously said, but backhanded disrespect by grown adults just doesn’t sit right with me. Here are your stats Brit07 (pardon the jankiness of the screenshot, CDC wonder is not meant to be handled on a phone). Roughly 90,000 women have been vaccinated. 439 miscarriages reported. That’s about 1 in 205 vaccinated women miscarrying. We all know correlation is not causation, we alll know this! And the research spewing out is way too new to concretely say anything! But you speak like you ran your own clinically supported research on the matter. We’re all educated persons here, no need to say what you said. And LadyCopper, congratulations on your academic achievements, but you of all people should know that anecdotal experiences do nothing to support any claims. I was the one who stated we needed to stop being armchair psychiatrists here because there was too much of personal experiences over clinical support for statements being made and you know what I do for work? Developmental psychiatry; particularly in early childhood & adolescence! So I know first hand as some others here may, how much work needs to happen before diagnosing anyone with anything. I say all this to say, I literally just repeated CDC stats and you got Brit07 thinking she knows more based off of... well I’m not sure. Anyway, we are all grown enough to know how to appropriately engage or disengage with people we agree or disagree with. And if you reread our conversation, we’re basically on the same page! I was trying to clarify T’s original post as were you cause we both know 920 ain’t accurate. Also, I’m fully vaccinated!! But I will never be one to sit on one side of the fence without being open to hear what’s going on on the other side. I was just providing CDC supported numbers.

Sorry fellow tattlers, I’m usually one to only sporadically post but I think it’s fair to say Covid is just a topic that gets people going, and Brit07 I can absolutely see why you fiercely take the stance you do, but just change the approach cause baby we share the same opinions it seems!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6