Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
Someone called her out in the comments that how could she wear this to a wedding. She replied she was working and not attending to which the person said there is a video of her attending the wedding. Who did that here ?
54C133D0-9657-4331-A3D5-4A739B0875AF.jpeg

Sharing screen grab in case anyone here doesn’t follow but 👏🏻 to that person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

therealmuva

Chatty Member
It looks like Jayden ran straight to Corey. I don’t care what anyone says those kids are happier with him. Tracy’s still shaped like a deep freezer. I’d imagine it would be really uncomfortable and awkward to be face to face with Corey and his family after all of the shit she talks about them online every day. They probably all got in the car and laughed their asses off at what a big, sloppy, saggy mess she still is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

remi85

VIP Member
68BBBC2E-F126-4A7B-9065-9F9C995294A4.jpeg

Hey boo, I don’t need to worry about that. I know I’m good. The way you throw that pH line out, makes me believe you got something 🐠 happening down there. And, hey - remember when you were going on lives and talking about being anti-bullies and even wrote No H8te on your children’s faces. But you’re the first one to have a nasty attitude to match with that nasty crusty cooter. Why don’t you worry about being a mom, raising those kids in a loving, nurturing environment, and teaching them there is more than how you look. Those babies shouldn’t see their mom chasing dick and constantly bad mouthing their father. Ok boo?! Now go take a shower and wash off that pound of makeup and the stale cigarette smell. Don’t forget to wash down there too. People thought that smell was coming from the ocean, but it was really you. 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

steinyheiny

VIP Member
Womp womp
So it all comes down to money. Refuses to have a co-parent relationship to benefit the kids until he does what she wants. That is toxic. that is abusive and that tractor trailer tray is why your kids will have issues. Not everything is about you. Think of your kids for a minute and stop this foolish act!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
D180E789-B4BD-4A49-91D3-0B62DFAA620E.jpeg

Wtf even kind of response is this? I swear she doesnt even read peoples comments properly she just makes sure theyre complimentary and starts babbling. Ma'am you wore a whole outfit on purpose to try and play a mind game after two years like? She never takes his name out of her mouth. She's delusional. I wishhhh she could move on cus i almost feel bad for her trapped in such a toxic mindset

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
The narcissism in every one of those answers is unreal. There will never be a tell all… homeboy had a pill addiction, homeboy was known for cheating, she was warned numerous times in his comments about his cheating ways, homeboy got popped for selling to undercover cops….. Tracy has no tell all…. If you’ve followed them from day one, you can actually tell the whole story. Tracy can’t give a tell all because she can’t figure out how to make herself the victim and she can’t remember the original lies she told.
I don’t believe for one minute that she has grown closer with those kids, I believe she finds them to be nuances. They’re part of her old life. There is no reason a 6 year old who is close to her mother should look like she’s got the weight of the world on her shoulders. There’s no reason a 3 year old with hearing problems can barely sign with his mother if his mother and him are so close… and don’t even get me started on Jayden……. She needs to fuck off with her bullshit and go have more drinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
I swear if T was my brother's ex wife I would knock her lights out 💀

But also knock my brother out for marrying that trashy hoe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Maeve001

So this is her new summer uniform, btw where's her other leg?

View attachment 613800
Soooooooo - she's literally wearing what she wore to a wedding last weekend to Jenks (a boardwalk club) this weekend? HAHA! T R A S H at it's finest!

And for the love of all that's holy - give up the imitation YSL bag for crying out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Tracy is the kind of person who has no self awareness and honestly thinks she is always wronged in life. She also thinks she is above others. She thinks if something is great in her life (example getting married and having kids) it makes her better than the people around her. She gloats about it like she is special and better than you. That’s what I mostly dislike about her I think. Instead of being happy in her own story, she boasts about it and it feels like she is trying to show others how great her life is. She was always like this in jerseylicious.

Whenever something happened it was her who was the victim. Like the whole thing when she was kicked in the head. The only time I didn’t agree with Olivia was when that happened. But do you know what I saw as well? Olivia reflecting. Tracy did not. She never does. She never takes responsibility for anything she does. She pushes people but apparently that’s okay. She yells and talks to people in a demeaning manner, again to her that is okay. She will spit at you, come in your face and within your space, and also mock you, but again to her that is okay. She will never evolve as a person. Her lack of sense is warped. What we see she honestly cannot. She creates her own version of events and justifies them with her own made up stories and she truly believes it in her head. It is always the other persons fault, they made her this way or react this way, she feels disrespected at a drip of a pin. I call these people toxic. Once you are engaged in their life and it becomes permanent, it’s impossible to get out.

Those kids don’t know it yet, but she is going to make them feel guilty for the rest of their life and she is going to exert control in their life one way or another. Whenever they don’t follow her rules she is going to go blind with rage and act in ways that will break their spirit bit by bit. I hope I am wrong. But her love for them will come with conditions when they are older. She is that kind of person. I’ve seen that kind of person. They honestly lack judgement of themselves and it can be heartbreaking for the ones attached to them.
You just described a narcissist head on. All those people who say she’s so nice and sweet, they haven’t gotten her wrath yet.

810B4503-4B1A-4DD8-BE9C-1D548A4ED4FD.jpeg
This is the cousin who rescues dogs for a living. Tracy she didn’t snag you, she rescued you like the dog you are.

• Haha

Missliss416

Chatty Member
Look at Mama Tata with all of her thoughtful gifts for the girls’ graduations. Cute and classy

Then there’s Tracy with dollar store teacher baskets 🤣🤣🤣 and a Father’s Day gift that looks like it was from The Conjuring 💀

• Haha

remi85

VIP Member
0C7C1B59-1329-4216-81E6-38E299897897.jpeg

I was thinking about what another tattler saying, she wore this dress bc of Corey and it being baby blue. And I was curious if she wore this during any big events, ie - their engagement. Which she didnt, it was a purple dress. But while googling, I did find them together in this dress. And look - she wore a bra!!!

• Wow
  • Haha