Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoom into her neck, chin and face area in the picture with all of the food. It’s all blurred and morphed into one blob. It looks like she’s melting. She doesn’t even care how bad she photoshops anymore because she knows her idiot followers and fans will keep falling for it. And I love how she worded the caption to make it sound like Michael selected the foods to send her. witch we know you picked the pasta and rice balls and never cut them out of your diet to begin with.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This hoe don’t wear no Victoria’s Secret “regular” bras. Whatever she’s wearing today looks like clearance special at Walmart. Her taste is the most cheap trashy looking garbage I’ve ever seen. Who really in all honesty wears this white bra thing with a flannel shirt in the middle of June? I’ve never seen the witch in just a cute t shirt and jean shorts. Who is she constantly trying to impress? Her followers? Or real life people that actually matter?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Teresa Giudice a hard core mostly traditional Italian can put her kids in therapy and go to therapy herself to learn how to help them with what they’re going through, Tracy can do it 100%. Teresa is likely 1000x busier than her. I doubt she cleans her house but we have all seen

I was on a 4 day bachelorette party and I’m wiped. We aren’t even crazy party people!!!! More of day drinkers I guess lol but I’m so tired. Idk how she does the night drinking stuff so many days in a row
Maybe she lies about it too. She stay one hour, take 1000 pictures and leaves.

Reactions: 14
I thought her placement looked weird too, but I couldn't put my finger on it.. but I also found funny that she left her upper arm roll visible, right by the flannel.. not those skinny arms we see in other pictures .. also the J on Jayden is brighter than all the other letters... guessing from making her neck skinnier
I think she’s just using a crappy ring light lol

She slims her neck so much that it couldn’t be rral. It looks like her head is going to fall off.

“Babie girl” we know you don’t look like this. Give it up! I’m sure the guy who dropped that off is like, “wait, who is this, that’s not the fo I saw.” Lol
Who even wears this to promote an IG post? Oh that’s right, testosterone tracy. She won’t get anywhere with social media because she’s such an unprofessional photoshopping woman. Hurry up with the boudoir shoot!! I need a really good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's already been said but I just can't believe how much she photoshops herself!!! How is she not embarrassed!!?! There is absolutely no way everyone she knows doesn't laugh behind her back. She's like 2 different people in person vs pictures.

Maybe this is what she means by not letting anyone know the truth about her and what she's doing 🤣 Making herself look like beauty but she really looks like the beast. Lol. She doesn't even look terrible for having 3 kids but like others have said it's just shocking to see what she really looks like. She's easily a size 16 and she makes herself look like a 12.🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
4F01A940-D7B8-4B39-8653-385A12F78B84.jpeg

We got to her guys! She photoshopped her hands too! Look at the shadow outline her shoulders and hand has. Shes honestly unwell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 617388View attachment 617387

Assuming the flannel is from Michael William
And lookie here - Corey follows that page. Tell us you’re still obsessed with your ex husband but wearing a clothing brand he likes. She’s probably trying to become a “model” for them so he can see her picture !!! He knows what your saggy boobs look like Tracy. Button up.
YOU ARE NOT ITALIAN TRACY Maloney. You never was in Italia just a minute. Pretty sure that even her grandmother was not born in Italia.
Presenting food dressed this way?! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I recall correctly. Michael William was tagged in those AWFUL pics of her leaning forward trying to show us her ass and tiny waist. Give it up T. 🥴
2EC692DB-C102-4EB9-825E-D25599194AFB.jpeg

Yup. And like another tattler pointed out, she photoshopped her nipple to make it look like under boob

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She slims her neck so much that it couldn’t be rral. It looks like her head is going to fall off.

“Babie girl” we know you don’t look like this. Give it up! I’m sure the guy who dropped that off is like, “wait, who is this, that’s not the fo I saw.” Lol
Who took the picture?

Reactions: 7
I bet you shes just doing promo for the food company and tagged that michael williams guy saying its a gift from them in hopes theyll repost and corey will see cus he follows them 🤣🤣🤣🤣girl should just tell corey she wants him back and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I grabbed some ss and played with a few to try and brighten. Tracy you sit on a throne of lies.

Whats the white strip above the fupa cover? Is that her skin/belly? Whats the point of wearing that bag around her waist if its empty? Homegirl has no sense of style.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whats the white strip above the fupa cover? Is that her skin? Whats the point of wearing that bag around her waist if its empty? Homegirl has no sense of style.
Yes that's her stomach. That poor bride. She looks so sloppy and unprofessional. Tracy why? Please tell us why? I can't imagine what she looks like in her crop tops.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.