Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was DTS yesterday (I had two major events to attend this weekend) and I noticed a few things:
1. A lot of the people down there look like her. I felt I was transported back to 2009 with the tans, bad hair, etc.
2. There were LOTS of older couples (50s+) still partying hard (and these women didn’t update their look either, I saw a snooki hair bump)
3. This bleeping witch is crazy! I had a chill party locally on Saturday and one dts Sunday followed by going to the bar (home by 9) and I’m dead! My whole body hurts, I slept 9 hours and I’m still tired AF, and I barely drank! If I had young children, they’d be all over the place while I napped on the couch bcos nope! I’m too bleeping old for this tit and I’m only a year or 2 older than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
you're the MVP today 🏆 ... took me a little time to get it to load so attaching some screen shots of Ms Maloney. That double chin is never on her insta stories.. of that belly pooch hanging over her FUPA cover OR where is her big ole booty? there is no side definition of an ass at all..

View attachment 617200View attachment 617201View attachment 617202
THEREEEEE SHE ISSSSSSSS 🤣 🤣

yup. She hasn’t lost weight. That would require her to work out and do something other than sit on Instagram all day tit posting her ex-husband. She’s a photo shop queen. Yikes Tracy… No ass, a double chin and a FUPA… No wonder 🤣

What do you want to bet those young kids she was out with partying with all weekend long, ALL laugh at her behind her back. They’re not like oh wow it’s Tracy from Jerseylicious how cool.Including Coreys cousin. How dumb can you be to hang out with your ex husband’s family members after all you do is tit talk them? Like you really think she’s going to keep your secrets Tracy lol 😂 she’s probably dyinggggg to tell the others her antics 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she have her tank top tied up?
yup, tied in the front and not sure the the cami is a racing back or if she tied the straps together ... but she purposely tied up the front to rock the belly...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I was DTS yesterday (I had two major events to attend this weekend) and I noticed a few things:
1. A lot of the people down there look like her. I felt I was transported back to 2009 with the tans, bad hair, etc.
2. There were LOTS of older couples (50s+) still partying hard (and these women didn’t update their look either, I saw a snooki hair bump)
3. This bleeping witch is crazy! I had a chill party locally on Saturday and one dts Sunday followed by going to the bar (home by 9) and I’m dead! My whole body hurts, I slept 9 hours and I’m still tired AF, and I barely drank! If I had young children, they’d be all over the place while I napped on the couch bcos nope! I’m too bleeping old for this tit and I’m only a year or 2 older than her!
You gotta got Beach Haven LOL. The rest of the shore is outdated 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't worry all, I'm kidding, grew up in Monmouth County 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Does she have her tank top tied up?
This is exactly what I don’t get about her. If you’re so insecure and hate your body, do something about it! But running around in these unflattering outfits that you obviously don’t feel comfortable wearing because as soon as you get home every photo taken you have to filter + Photoshop.
Why does she even wear these things?
Doesn’t she realize other people will be at these events and most likely be taking pictures and videos of her? Like it’s no secret Tracy what you really look like. Lol and its nothing like what you post on IG

Reactions: 25
You gotta got Beach Haven LOL. The rest of the shore is outdated 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Don't worry all, I'm kidding, grew up in Monmouth County 🤮😅
I live in Monmouth county but seriously, I saw a girl that was giving straight up Paris Hilton during Simple Life vibes. Only thing missing was feather extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 17
43AF0383-E948-4B71-A340-0EB6AF3F7887.jpeg
81453841-1469-42BA-A2A3-C9DF3E45480D.jpeg
26E899DD-2AAF-4C63-B662-0BC92222965A.png

shes traumatized and will never be happy in a relationship. Yet she’s trying to speak a man to move her right into existence. How can you not remember what you wrote just a few hours ago. Like someone else said, check your notes before you speak hahaha

Reactions: 23
You can get unemployment while in the union, if you’re not working any jobs. Usually you have to pick up at least 3 or 4 jobs in the year. My family member and a former friend of mine go through this, it’s usually because the job they were at doesn’t need them anymore and there are currently no jobs available or projects that haven’t started that they’re signed on for. This is why a lot of construction workers have side jobs doing with their trade, like masonry, or home repair, and so forth… some people just work one job after another and some people work jobs here and there because they’re looking for specific hours, projects or want to work with specific people.
The MINUTE a union worker is laid off from a job, they file for unemployment, and put your name on the out of work list. It could be days, weeks, or even months until your number is called. I've seen my dad finish up a job and not be put on a new one for 6 months. And that's with him being a shop steward so his name ranks higher than a regular journeyman. It all depends on what's going on with the current market. My dad (also a NY union carpenter) was out of work for I think 4 months last year at the start of Covid but sine then its ben a week here, 2-3 weeks there, nothing past a month. Which is why I don't understand how Corey's been out of work this entire time. The industry has absolutely picked back up.
Unless he HAS been working, and just hasn't been posting about it

Reactions: 20
So basically the evoke treatments finally kicked in and thinned out her face a little. No real diet, no surgery, no real weight loss. The lying and deception is actually insane. Get some bleeping help Tracy you’re severely mentally ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Candid Tracy moment 👀
I don't think she looks that bad. Tracy just can't accept that she is no longer the girl she once was. She could get in shape by being diligent with eating and exercise but she isn't willing to do that. She is going to lose her damn mind over this video being posted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think she looks that bad.
No she doesn’t at all. BUT she looks nothing like the picture she posts. Can you imagine the people she’s been with all weekend seeing the pictures she posts. She cuts half her body off. There’s nothing wrong with being a big girl, I’m a big girl. But I own that tit like a mother fucker. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think she looks that bad.
I agree with @Thetruthwillsetyoufree. She's not an ugly woman appearance-wise. But her attitude and messiness makes her hideous. It's sad because Skylar is going to have her body type and to see her mom using filters and stretching/patching/morphing her pics is going to duck her up. Kids copy EVERYTHING you do and they are more aware than she thinks. If she just owned that she's a thicker girl, she'd get a lot more respect and less hate. But she only shows off the rolls and cellulite when it's convenient for her. She photoshops more than she flaunts her real body. Shame.

Reactions: 24
She doesn't look bad. She just has this image of herself that is disturbing where she feels the need to slim down EVERY SINGLE PHOTO. She can get all the praise she wants from her saddies, but the truth is at the end of the day, she is still who she is and she cannot alter her body shape and size in person.

Reactions: 17
you're the MVP today 🏆 ... took me a little time to get it to load so attaching some screen shots of Ms Maloney. That double chin is never on her insta stories.. or that belly pooch hanging over her FUPA cover OR where is her big ole booty? there is no side definition of an ass at all..

View attachment 617200View attachment 617201View attachment 617202
OMG she photoshops herself soooooooooo fuckin much. Stop having these saddies believe that you are shapely and skinny. If you are proud of your "curves" dont photoshop!!! Also, WTF happened to her "Big Ass" that tit disappeared. She needs to start being true to herself and rock how she looks.

I follow a girl on tiktok named Remibader and she probably has the same shape as Tracy and she rocks that tit with no issues. She constantly does realistic clothing hauls from different companies to show how different sizes are for that company and I love her for that. She is honest and proud of her size. She became popular just for trying on clothes and doing these videos. Tracy should take some pointers and do this if she wants to be "famous" again. People will be more invested if you are true to yourself. Stop with the bleeping filtering.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.