Tracy DiMarco #41

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she doesn’t at all. BUT she looks nothing like the picture she posts. Can you imagine the people she’s been with all weekend seeing the pictures she posts. She cuts half her body off. There’s nothing wrong with being a big girl, I’m a big girl. But I own that tit like a mother fucker. Lol
I can't wrapped my head around how she wastes energy on photoshopping, posing, etc. when at any time photos of her authentic self could pop up at any time. Life is too damn short for the fuckery she indulges in.

Reactions: 18
Next weekend is Father’s Day and it’s not Corey’s weekend, so I’m guessing he won’t be allowed to see them like last year. If that’s the case, the only people she is hurting are those kids. They know it’s Fathers Day, don’t they wonder why they aren’t going to see their Dad.
Skylar should be getting help from a therapist. That girl is going through so much and nobody seems to give a tit. Tracy just thinks her kids are soldiers.
If Teresa Giudice a hard core mostly traditional Italian can put her kids in therapy and go to therapy herself to learn how to help them with what they’re going through, Tracy can do it 100%. Teresa is likely 1000x busier than her. I doubt she cleans her house but we have all seen

So I was DTS yesterday (I had two major events to attend this weekend) and I noticed a few things:
1. A lot of the people down there look like her. I felt I was transported back to 2009 with the tans, bad hair, etc.
2. There were LOTS of older couples (50s+) still partying hard (and these women didn’t update their look either, I saw a snooki hair bump)
3. This bleeping witch is crazy! I had a chill party locally on Saturday and one dts Sunday followed by going to the bar (home by 9) and I’m dead! My whole body hurts, I slept 9 hours and I’m still tired AF, and I barely drank! If I had young children, they’d be all over the place while I napped on the couch bcos nope! I’m too bleeping old for this tit and I’m only a year or 2 older than her!
I was on a 4 day bachelorette party and I’m wiped. We aren’t even crazy party people!!!! More of day drinkers I guess lol but I’m so tired. Idk how she does the night drinking stuff so many days in a row

• Heart
Reactions: 19
you're the MVP today 🏆 ... took me a little time to get it to load so attaching some screen shots of Ms Maloney. That double chin is never on her insta stories.. or that belly pooch hanging over her FUPA cover OR where is her big ole booty? there is no side definition of an ass at all..

View attachment 617200View attachment 617201View attachment 617202
This look is so unprofessional and unhygienic. I feel so bad for this bride, she definitely did not get her money’s worth out of this.

I don’t get it, she seriously goes out in public looking like this, but photoshops the tit out of herself. It’s sad.

Skylar’s body dysmorphia is going to wreak havoc on her self worth and that’s heartbreaking.

44925E4A-AED4-43E0-8C1D-10B96B1B2A3B.jpeg

She flattened that boobie. And who has the kids? Bc we know Jayden is done school. Please tell me they are still with the Epstein’s and mommy isn’t taking these photos with them at home. And why the flannel with the bralette. And her mother follows her, why isn’t she embarrassed. The cringe I feel everytime I look at her pictures is real!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Not to derail the thread but I was looking at the comments on her new picture, and I see this comment so my nosy ass clicked on the profile and he has a fiancé. His fiancé just posted a few weeks ago how she can’t wait to marry him. Poor woman probably has no idea her fiancé is crazy over this dirty catfish skank.
74377869-E85F-46DD-8078-0CB83C29F30F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Not to derail the thread but I was looking at the comments on her new picture, and I see this comment so my nosy ass clicked on the profile and he has a fiancé. His fiancé just posted a few weeks ago how she can’t wait to marry him. Poor woman probably has no idea her fiancé is crazy over this dirty catfish skank. View attachment 617302
LOL throw the whole man away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 617289
She flattened that boobie. And who has the kids? Bc we know Jayden is done school. Please tell me they are still with the Epstein’s and mommy isn’t taking these photos with them at home. And why the flannel with the bralette. And her mother follows her, why isn’t she embarrassed. The cringe I feel everytime I look at her pictures is real!
I think it’s the opposite. She rounded and lifted the opposite boob and her boobs are really flat like the one you pointed out. Look at the flannel outlining her bralette, it’s doing some very interesting bending and warping

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not to derail the thread but I was looking at the comments on her new picture, and I see this comment so my nosy ass clicked on the profile and he has a fiancé. His fiancé just posted a few weeks ago how she can’t wait to marry him. Poor woman probably has no idea her fiancé is crazy over this dirty catfish skank. View attachment 617302

This must be all the "men" that are in her DMs.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think it’s the opposite. She rounded and lifted the opposite boob and her boobs are really flat like the one you pointed out. Look at the flannel outlining her bralette, it’s doing some very interesting bending and warping
LMAO!!! you're right 😂

Reactions: 10
And she’s literally wearing that mess out in public on a Monday. She’s in her stories with some guy.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 617289
She's like, y'all want me to wear a bra, here it is! And it's either no bra or only bra.

To boot, that bra isn't even supportive or lifting her boobs

• Haha
View attachment 617289
What happened to “my boobs are naturally perky, I don’t need a bra”?
With? Does she just get stuck with one thing and run with it?

Reactions: 13
Ok i’m really reaching here but doesn’t it look like shes been photoshopped into this pic, the shadows around her whole body like its been cropped and pasted into this pic. I feel like shes still trying to pretend she lives there because she doesnt want all us tattlers to be right also the way she bashes corey she still hasnt removed his name 🤔 or is it because she has no pictures of the wall piece without coreys name so has to act like she doing of coz he “still their dad” i dont know lol just a thought.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
8D06A53E-75F7-4BE1-9171-AD1C6A509719.png
6A55B4DA-009D-4779-8DE1-6D1A10AE1138.png

Assuming the flannel is from Michael William
And lookie here - Corey follows that page. Tell us you’re still obsessed with your ex husband but wearing a clothing brand he likes. She’s probably trying to become a “model” for them so he can see her picture !!! He knows what your saggy boobs look like Tracy. Button up.

• Haha
Tracy looks like her feet smell like the sidewalk basically. Her kids are fed tit all day with her, chips and cereal and hot dogs because all she wants to do with them is lay on the couch watching television thinking it’s cute bonding time. Remember when she would go all out and spends thousands on their parties with celebrations going on for days with personalised favours and balloon arches and custom outfits, now she’s scraping the lint together to get a cookie cake. It’s such a shame for the kids, because I bet Tracy’s neighbours call them kids feral brats, I bet the kids scream and holler and run riot and cause so much noise plus then T screeching at them. Her house is probably filthy and Julians diapers are most likely still rolled up and kicked behind the couch forgotten about, like she’s that kind of girl that when she moves house it’s embarrassing bc of all the tit hidden behind beds and furniture showing that she never pulled things out to clean. She’s a mess. Sky used to be so outgoing and playful. Jayden is a whole tornado because she’s not been taught how to harness her spirit and use her wildness for good like a hobby or sport, and Julian is just gonna end up the fat loner because Tracy feeds him tit and doesn’t sign with him or take him out to play, and when they are outside she’s filling them up on ice creams and candy. She’s a massive massive woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok i’m really reaching here but doesn’t it look like shes been photoshopped into this pic, the shadows around her whole body like its been cropped and pasted into this pic. I feel like shes still trying to pretend she lives there because she doesnt want all us tattlers to be right also the way she bashes corey she still hasnt removed his name 🤔 or is it because she has no pictures of the wall piece without coreys name so has to act like she doing of coz he “still their dad” i dont know lol just a thought.
I thought her placement looked weird too, but I couldn't put my finger on it.. but I also found funny that she left her upper arm roll visible, right by the flannel.. not those skinny arms we see in other pictures .. also the J on Jayden is brighter than all the other letters... guessing from making her neck skinnier

Reactions: 13
Guys… Tracy has officially spiraleddddd. The delusion is so so strong with this idiot! 😂 MY beach house (her parents), says she never needs to wear a bra than suddenly she wears VS, thinks she’s cool commenting she’s usually in VIP as a 34 year old mother of three. The videos of her clubbing with all 21 year olds and her posting that thinking she actually looks cool is a level of delusion I’m happy I will never reach 😂. This girl will neverrrrr be wifed up acting this way at her age and status (34, divorced, 3 kids, no job, clubbing every weekend, constantly bringing up her ex on the DAILY). Oh well the men of NJ are better off 🤣🤣👏👏👏
Re
View attachment 617388View attachment 617387

And lookie here - Corey follows that page. Tell us you’re still obsessed with your ex husband but wearing a clothing brand he likes. She’s probably trying to become a “model” for them so he can see her picture !!! He knows what your saggy boobs look like Tracy. Button up.
If I recall correctly. Michael William was tagged in those AWFUL pics of her leaning forward trying to show us her ass and tiny waist. Give it up T. 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 617388View attachment 617387

What the hell is this look? Is this supposed to be sexy stay at home mom? She looks like straight dog tit. It has to be exhausting to take so many pictures of yourself just to edit them all. Girl… GO TO THERAPY!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.