Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ECC2020

So the only person that im close with whose had WLS drinks heavy and regularly and he’s only 1 year out and down a lot of weight. He stuck to no drinking for a few weeks at most. You CAN drink, you just shouldn’t.

also isn’t it such a miracle that Tracy can be out in this pollen ridden month of May without dying from her allergies but supposedly can’t take her kids anywhere outdoors because her allergies are so bad?
Yeah I’m not saying you CAN’T drink. I know a lot of people who have had the surgery. A lot of them stayed away from alcohol for a few months. They all drink now. My point is at no time did she seem to not be laying off wine and drinking. I just think she’s following the lazy keto method or had that hernia surgery.

you literally can barely eat anything in the beginning. Liquid diet. 1-2 tablespoons of purée. I just don’t remember any given period of time where she was not drinking and snacking.

Last year she had her kids for MDW. And looking back she’s def lost some weight but also wondering if those evoke treatments helped slim her face down. I never scroll back on her back but damn her body shape changes SOOOOO much.
But also look at her kids last year compared to this year around the same time frame.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

Brit0716

Really because I keep waiting for some tea and haven’t seen any.
lol. Me too but I thought she posted about a few things Tracey did when they were still acquaintances. It was maybe a couple weeks ago. Like she told this woman’s private info to another woman, in front of a bunch of people and she kept giving the impression to Corey that she’d get back together during separation bug before divorce. Maybe I’m thinking of another person’s post 😳.

I’m not sure what turning in a financed car is a repo ? If you turn in a car, they give you what the value the car in money and you pay the rest. If you don’t pay the rest then you would be on the hook for the difference and the loan company would sue you for the rest. It’s not a repo unless they have to take the car back after failure for payments. But if you turn it in, it’s not a repo

You seem very angry at people in this thread. You have come and quipped back at people here recently. We are all here for one reason and you seem to really be hitting hard at other people lately.
it’s definitely a voluntary repo if you give back the car and break the finance or lease agreement. Either way, you end up paying still. My lovely sister had it happen to her 🤦🏻‍♀️ (With both a lease and finance).

Yeah I’m not saying you CAN’T drink. I know a lot of people who have had the surgery. A lot of them stayed away from alcohol for a few months. They all drink now. My point is at no time did she seem to not be laying off wine and drinking. I just think she’s following the lazy keto method or had that hernia surgery.

you literally can barely eat anything in the beginning. Liquid diet. 1-2 tablespoons of purée. I just don’t remember any given period of time where she was not drinking and snacking.

Last year she had her kids for MDW. And looking back she’s def lost some weight but also wondering if those evoke treatments helped slim her face down. I never scroll back on her back but damn her body shape changes SOOOOO much.
But also look at her kids last year compared to this year around the same time frame.
Isn’t this the year before? Because last year is where she had the duster on while she was on the jet ski and she was with that Worldwide guy and his gf.

kayceebelle

this is funny. I saw a video on TikTok of people waiting on line down a whole street, singing “sweet caroline”. I believe it was in seaside heights. . It was supposedly at like 10:30 AM. Maybe the same people 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
That was in Belmar, and they were waiting to get into DJais

Reactions: 8

Grinchygrinch

Julie is home with her son and husband where most mothers and wives and even most divorced moms are. Learn how to be one Tracy. Who dances at what to me looks like an outside mall?

What the hell is this pose? Loos like she’s holding her butt cheeks together because she needs to take a shit and doesn’t want it to run down her leg.

She called HIM a wannabe. I’m sorry but she’s the wannabe. Trying hard to be cool and she’s a moron instead.

Did she? I didn't even hear her say it

therealmuva

Chatty Member
You can find the pictures here ⬇ on Facebook
I would go look fast because they're already gonna from Mama Maloneys timeline. I could tell her weight goes up and down, that's nothing to be ashamed of. Tracy can photoshop herself but why her own mother. 🤦

View attachment 597791
I went through this woman's pictures and I honestly feel bad for Mama Maloney. From the pictures you can tell she has a close group of friends or family, I'm not sure what they are to her, but they get together a lot. You can see these other women have daughters who are also there but there's no sight of Big T. Ever. Except for MDW. You can see pictures of them all together with their daughters and then there's Mama Maloney, alone. I also saw her in pictures with her sons making pasta, but no Tracy.
View attachment 597795
It's sad to me because I have 2 daughters and I can't imagine not having a good relationship with them. My heart hurts for her.
I see the pictures at the tiki bar but I don’t see these pasta pictures anywhere. Did the lady delete them?

ProblemChild

VIP Member
She posted a comment on her facebook page that it takes him an hour on the bus to get to school. Probably because when he leaves from her house to his school (which is in Gigi residential school) it takes an hour. My feeling is that he is registered in school by her parents and on her visitation days it takes that long to get there. Either way it is unfathomable to allow a 3 year old deaf kid on a bus for an hour one way. but thats the TrayWay of parenting i guess. Mother of the year in all her glory.

Are we sure the comment came from the DJ and not someone walking by? They looked shocked at hearing it and it didnt sound like it was someone next to them.
On her visitation days?? Does Tracy not have custody?

steinyheiny

VIP Member
I sent her a message last week about how maybe she didn’t want Jordyn following Tracy on her social media since she continues to bash the uncle I’m sure Jordyn loves dearly. And that some of the other stuff she posts isn’t child friendly. She never replied. Idk if she read it.
Does anyone know if she accepts friend request on facebook like she accepts them on instagram? i have a friend who is friends with her on facebook and not sure if it is just a fan follow or a friendship

littlesweetp

VIP Member
View attachment 600218
What’s happening right here? Bad injections? Gf you literally have a lump above your lip.
Looks like she left her eyes small(er) here. She has a diamond shaped face. No shade, so do I but the way she photoshops her face makes it seem like her jaw is smaller than what it really is. In this picture it looks like she filtered it but didn't edit it down.

TheSonicParkingLot

what’s up with renee graziano commenting on her pics lately? I can’t remeber what it was about but someone mentioned something about Renee in a post on the last thread. Does anybody know what I’m talking about or am I just losing it? Lol 😂 but of course it’s only Renee.. Drita would kick Big T’s ass

96611E9E-0E0B-4EBE-BCBD-74752D02BC6C.jpeg

Disney_Mom

Hi everyone!!
Went down a random tagged photo rabbit hole. Does anyone remember when Big T had the “nail polish line” aka the brand that gave her a palette and said she could gain a profit off her followers?
That came and went real quick and real quiet.
I do remember that for sure!

ProblemChild

VIP Member
Big T! You are such trash...unmask our children. Sorry that you are too lazy to teach sign language as we all know! But this coming from the genius that took her newborn to the mall and had him end up in the ER with a raging dangerous fever!

I sometimes wonder if he was born deaf or if the fevers caused his hearing loss.
Omg I remember that!!! In that awful grey double TODDLER STROLLER that faced forward and was all open without any blankets on or anything!!!!!

TiniTea31

Ahhhhh good old Slutgers. I have fond memories of drinking noxious jungle juice (aka the OG everclear and koolaid) out of an igloo cooler at 17 while being hit on by 5th year seniors at TKE 😖.
However...nothing beats a fat sandwich at 1am...
OMG, I haven't seen the word Slutgers in years!!! Nothing like a fat sandwich while drunk waiting for a EE.

Reactions: 7