Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maeve001

She isn’t acting like her usual “Tequila Tracy” I don’t think she is really drinking. I didn’t think so at the last thing she posted when she was drinking. I saw the Jell-O shots but she could have made some without.
I agree - she's def not drinking like she normally does. I said it in the last thread - I don't think there's alcohol in whatever she's drinking. She totally had the surgery.

Reactions: 10

Brit0716

It could be a state by state. I work at a law firm that handles many situations like these as well as other things lol but in my state it’s not a voluntary repo if you have made your payments and turn the car in early. It’s the same thing as getting a new car with a loan still on your old car. It’s not a voluntary repo if you still owe on the car and trade it in. It’s voluntary repo if you have never made a payment or haven’t in a while and turn it in. And don’t pay anything still outstanding.

Could block but I can handle difference of opinions and be mature about it. And I’ve represented finance companies so I know too 😉
yes, in NJ you can trade a car in and get a new one as long as you’re paying but you can’t just give a car back because you can’t afford it (whether you missed a payment or not). If you just give a car back, you’re going back on the contract you signed when you first got the car and you end up paying the difference from the auction price or the price they sell it for. But definitely you can turn in a car early and get another car from the same dealership w/no penalties. I hear what you’re saying. I was only talking about giving the car back and not buying a new one. I literally have seen it happen. But who hires a lawyer when their car is repoed? Lol. They wouldn’t have the money to pay a lawyer if they can’t pay for the car I’d think. Or maybe you’re saying People hire a lawyer to trade in cars?

Simiauci

VIP Member
i will say my kids get on the bus at 715 and school provides breakfast for them so i dont have to feed my kids before they go to school, but if Julian is taking a bus 1 hour to school, i would think that he needs to be fed, but again this is Tracy World so who knows what the lie is today.
I really hope that she will move closer to his school!

His bus takes an hour to get him to school??? How come?
So sad for this little boy!

Chela4u

Chatty Member
Still photoshopped! Her chin, jawline, neck, and cheek. I have nothing to do today, but troll this bitch!! I’m recovering from my second COVID shot, and it’s kicking my butt!! I feel like I have COVID again!!
78DD179B-76C6-4B79-825A-3FE7E50AD392.png

kayceebelle

LOL when I was in college (I went DTS) D'jais had a mumps outbreak that spread all over the shore & Monmouth... I know a lotta people who have caught... Well... Other things that stay forever from that place 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn't Monmouth University have the highest STD rate for a while?

• Wow

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
I think she looks good. She is prettier without caked on make up. However this is still heavily filtered. She has gorgeous eyes. Let that be your focal point and not the dumb ass procedures that make you look like a monkeys butthole.

I guess this is what she needed a real “break” from. Not her kids but her constant beauty procedures
She does look good here, but she still filtered out her neck line because shes insecure lol. Of all the things she got done, this would make the most sense since she constantly blurs it out

remi85

VIP Member
1BC15EA9-2904-4903-9E9A-978F3BC85B34.jpeg

Did she flatten out that one boob? And her one side is completely straight. What happened to her hourglass figure?

• Haha

lolzlolz

Chatty Member
OMG, I haven't seen the word Slutgers in years!!! Nothing like a fat sandwich while drunk waiting for a EE.
Hell yeah!! RU Alum here and those were the days - frat parties and fat sandwiches. Now they don’t have the grease trucks anymore. Womp.

Disney_Mom

Idk if anyone has ever watched “kids in the hall” back in the day on Comedy Central but Steph looks like the character the chicken lady... 🥴
LMAO I’m screaming! I remember the Chicken Lady 🐓 🤣 🤣 😂 thank you! You just made my Sunday evening hahahahahha

• Haha
  • Heart

Chela4u

Chatty Member
What in the fudging does this shit mean!? Is it just me, or does this shit not make sense? I swear I read this thing five times, and can’t figure out what the F is supposed to say!!!
B5F036FD-BFCB-4990-B10A-0237565B03DF.jpeg

• Haha

Brit0716

Except she can’t keep secrets. We see it all. Lol

This TikTok cracks me tf up! She clearly set her phone up and dance in front of it to make the video. This is the same day where the guy called her and Sammy annoying which I’m sure they are. 😂😂😂 But in my opinion here she looks hella stupid.
Oh my goodness, you’re brave to watch her TikTok videos 🤣. I can’t bring myself to do it. I saw a couple a while back and they made me legit feel uncomfortable 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
I completely agree!!! I can't put my finger on it either!! I understand she's older but we're not talking 30 years older. Maybe it's age plus her weight. Her head used to look so small along with her jawline. Now it just seems huge. Possibly she just does not carry weight well. Even her hands seem like they grew.
I heard pregnancy can change your face, so could that be it? She did have her last kid 3 years ago, but maybe it's permanent?

• Heart

ECC2020

If you’re already up, why do you need alarms for every child following, and why do you need alarms for every child’s arrival?

Also, this is definitely how she really looks when she’s on top riding dick.
Actually I do this lol. I have my wake up alarms and then an alarm that goes off 10 mins before I have to leave for school drop off. I also do the same when I have to go pick up. That way I don’t have to obsessively watch the clock all day.
but she’s an idiot for sharing such info on her social media that’s filled with strangers. Like good going now everyone knows where you live and can stalk the time you’re out there with your kids.