Tracy DiMarco #40

If you are a new member or just found this thread, how did you stumble upon us?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to another installation and thread on Tracy Dimarco!!! 🎉 🎉

To recap the previous thread:

*Corey and Brielle posted to their Instagram stories this past week some subliminal Memes and quotes hinting at a break up, or perhaps relationship issues between the two of them. Pregnancy was also suspected with the baby onesie meme Brielle posted, and a selfie with a little belly showing. Quickly blew up to the Saddies (aka Baddies) reporting back to “Club Saddie” and to Tracy herself, that Brielle was in fact pregnant. We have confirmed message/DM on Instagram from Corey stating that Brielle is not pregnant.

*Next, Tracy’s photo shopping skills or lack there of, are becoming more and more apparent. She is out celebrating Memorial Day Weekend 🇺🇸 (MDW) down on the Jersey shore with her mother and BFF Sammy. Each photo that she has been uploading have all been inconsistent and have had some very serious Photoshop fails. Add this to a series of seemingly unending Photoshopped pics being uploaded to her Instagram lately and we have speculation that she did not have weight loss surgery.

*The DM from Corey to a Tattler, alleges that Tracy sent Corey her weight loss surgery bill.

I think that pretty much summarizes it. If I’ve missed anything please feel free to recap here!

Welcome to all of our new members and happy tattling! 🥂 😘 💁🏼‍♀️

Here is a link to the previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg! Her thigh gap is NOT this wide, her legs are for sure NOT this slim, hell they weren’t this slim yesterday when SHE posted other pictures. She’s like an inflatable balloon who shrinks and inflates daily. And her waist and stomach are not that thin and flat.

Tracy it’s not 4th of July you dipshit! We are honoring a family member who died at 22 with 8 others last July in San Diego. He did more in his short life than you EVER COULD!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

I swear she’s a disgusting piece of excrement.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
When I’m at home, I always carry my purse and or wear my Fanny pack. Hahahhaha🤣😂😆 I love the tattler that pointed this out!!! I’m rolling over here!!!!
2926E399-1E91-424C-AF1D-28144C878064.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg her obsession with fictional characters being together is so weird. If you watch the reunion they said the first season they crushed on each other. Seventeen years ago. 🤦🏼‍♀️

And look, it’s mama with her kids who made something of themselves and the one who chopped One of her legs off.

Oh and who wears a fanny pack ever?!?? Let alone inside.

Even on the same day she changes sizes. Who tf has the time to do this to their pictures when supposed to be hanging with family and friends? Be in the moment damn.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
How is she not embarrassed with that bent over posed picture chugging vodka straight out the bottle? So bleeping immature and disgusting. But Mercia, right?

Reactions: 22
So I live at the Jersey shore and can confirm about all the renters/summer home owners (who we call Bennys) flocking here MDW and getting wasted. If it was nice weather our beaches would be destroyed by Tuesday with litter. Traffic would be so bad you wouldn’t leave your house. And it’s overall an obnoxious weekend that locals try to avoid because of people exactly like Tracy and Jersey shore cast etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
how many people have been in and out of this shore house the last two days?? Isn’t this how covid spreads? 😬 God I honestly pray they don’t pass anything on to her babies when they come back from the Epstein’s weekend.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So her friend crystal is engaged and had some sort of party - can’t tell if it’s a shower or engagement party. Big T ain’t there 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg! Her thigh gap is NOT this wide, her legs are for sure NOT this slim, hell they weren’t this slim yesterday when SHE posted other pictures. She’s like an inflatable balloon who shrinks and inflates daily. And her waist and stomach are not that thin and flat.

Tracy it’s not 4th of July you dipshit! We are honoring a family member who died at 22 with 8 others last July in San Diego. He did more in his short life than you EVER COULD!!!!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

I swear she’s a disgusting piece of excrement.
She damn near bent her body at a 45 degree angle to make herself look smaller. One day, she's going to get stuck that way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t tell if I’m more shocked that her brothers are a part of the MDW tit show or the fact that she actually posted a picture with them. I forget they exist most of the time because she never posts or talks about them. But you know everything else in her life is public lol. I’d love to know that whole backstory.
‘My BroThErs dOnt wAnT tO be aSSociAtEd wItH mE beCaUse I’m FaMoUs. IM a LOYAL sCoRpIo sO I dOnt Post tHeM’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t tell if I’m more shocked that her brothers are a part of the MDW tit show or the fact that she actually posted a picture with them. I forget they exist most of the time because she never posts or talks about them. But you know everything else in her life is public lol. I’d love to know that whole backstory.
‘My BroThErs dOnt wAnT tO be aSSociAtEd wItH mE beCaUse I’m FaMoUs. IM a LOYAL sCoRpIo sO I dOnt Post tHeM’ lol
It looks like to me her parents are staying at their own shore house and her and Sammy have a place of their own. So maybe that’s why the brothers are there.

Reactions: 12
It looks like to me her parents are staying at their own shore house and her and Sammy have a place of their own. So maybe that’s why the brothers are there.
Tracy’s parents shore house has six bedrooms so there’s plenty of space if Sammy is staying there. Sammy has a place in long branch but it’s a good 40-50 minutes away

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.