Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 3 years old my daughter had hair halfway down her back. I combed it everyday, due to it easily tangled and knotted. Braids, ponytails were my go to. She went to preschool looking beautiful everyday, and returned home looking like pig pen from peanuts. My baby loved dirt, and it loved her back!!
Single parenting is not easy, being cheated on is the worst! But you have to stand tall, move on, and be an example for your kids. Be the bigger person, when the other is not. I hope your reading this Tracy! Be a role model, your not 19 anymore, stop trying to be a party girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Would you bleeping look at that. COREY using ASL with Julian. Thought he didn't know any 🙄
That's not ASL, 😬🙄🤦😂😂😂😂😂 That's A universal sign for train... No disrespect to Cory.. But we all do that if our kids can hear or not, that's also a sign for truckers to pull their horn.. 🤷

Reactions: 14
I see similarities... ohh and the lumpy lips drunk picture of her, looks like someone punched in the mouth, and one side swoll up.
D3C9ECB9-7C88-49CE-BD20-359123B88FFF.jpeg
D37CAF5F-04D2-40AA-918A-A54E31741024.jpeg
A611C197-A230-4E97-AC6A-7E728A3B5A0F.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Atleast Corey knows something else to sign other than "i love you". Tracy just yells at Julian. Funny that the kids aren't diabolical when they're with the Epsteins. When they're with Tracy, she seems so frazzled. The kid hit each other, scream, etc. They seem like little angels in the videos. Guess they see that their mom is a total mess/dumpster fire, so monkey see, monkey do.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Atleast Corey knows something else to sign other than "i love you". Tracy just yells at Julian. Funny that the kids aren't diabolical when they're with the Epsteins. When they're with Tracy, she seems so frazzled. The kid hit each other, scream, etc. They seem like little angels in the videos. Guess they see that their mom is a total mess/dumpster fire, so monkey see, monkey do.
I was thinking the same. It's like the kids can feel her evil energy and it makes them act out. Around the Epsteins they act normal

I found it telling how Corey was not even sitting with any of his children on the train. A train is a fun thing little kids would love, yet instead of making a memory with one or two of them, he is seated next to Raven. I don't think he knows any ASL. He can barely type English. He just did choo choo like anyone would I think (as someone else said.) Corey seems to have a vibe (in my opinion) that he isn't interested in those kids at all. I noticed how Raven's husband was the one keeping Corey's children in line. It's like Corey and Tracy both have no parental instincts. Like shells of 'parents' while their relatives are the real parents.

Reactions: 27
I was thinking the same. It's like the kids can feel her evil energy and it makes them act out. Around the Epsteins they act normal

I found it telling how Corey was not even sitting with any of his children on the train. A train is a fun thing little kids would love, yet instead of making a memory with one or two of them, he is seated next to Raven. I don't think he knows any ASL. He can barely type English. He just did choo choo like anyone would I think (as someone else said.) Corey seems to have a vibe (in my opinion) that he isn't interested in those kids at all. I noticed how Raven's husband was the one keeping Corey's children in line. It's like Corey and Tracy both have no parental instincts. Like shells of 'parents' while their relatives are the real parents.
He signed the word "more" after the choo choo train motion. Idk what the context of signing "more" was... still more signing than Tracy.

I feel like they both weren't ready for kids. Those kids were made because Tracy had something to prove to the people who doubted their relationship. And those same people are still laughing now. Dumbass.

edit: I think he's signing "more" asking if Julian wants more soda...watch the story again and tell me if I'm wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Things like this is what makes me think that CPS has a major role in those kids lives.
I think Corey ended up next to Raven because the girls probably wanted to sit with Jodyn and Julian seems to be very close with Emory that he probably wanted to sit with her.
He signed the word "more" after the choo choo train motion. Idk what the context of signing "more" was... still more signing than Tracy.

I feel like they both weren't ready for kids. Those kids were made because Tracy had something to prove to the people who doubted their relationship. And those same people are still laughing now. Dumbass.

edit: I think he's signing "more" asking if Julian wants more soda...watch the story again and tell me if I'm wrong.
I agree with you 100%. Corey wasn’t ready for kids and Tracy wanted kids just to prove that their relationship was great and because she was trying to get a reality show out of it.

Unfortunately these kids are going to pay a huge price for their parents stupidity.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
At 3 years old my daughter had hair halfway down her back. I combed it everyday, due to it easily tangled and knotted. Braids, ponytails were my go to. She went to preschool looking beautiful everyday, and returned home looking like pig pen from peanuts. My baby loved dirt, and it loved her back!!
Single parenting is not easy, being cheated on is the worst! But you have to stand tall, move on, and be an example for your kids. Be the bigger person, when the other is not. I hope your reading this Tracy! Be a role model, your not 19 anymore, stop trying to be a party girl.
Exactly this! My daughter until recently had hair down to her waist and she never left the house without trenzas or a chongo. Her teachers always comment on how well dressed and groomed she is. Hell, even her pediatrician put down in her notes that she is very well groomed. Ol’ trash bag ass makes sure she’s done up but could careless about her daughters. She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I just watched again. He definitely puts his hands together making a sign. Like you said I believe it's for more soda or asking if he's hungry. It's like he pounds his two fists together.

Reactions: 13
Then we have Tracy who yells at him to go get his ears in that Reese's live. What an evil witch she is. He can't hear you, you dumbass. I can't imagine what she's like when the camera isn't rolling. She seems like she screams alot because she seems to have no patience and gets mad really fast.
I can pick up on it because she uses this extra fake nice voice when she's talking to the kids whenever she's recording.

Reactions: 26
Omg put that nasty thing in your mouth. What is the point to these TikTok where she just sits in the car showing off, what I can only assume is halitosis. Hey Tracy, aren’t you supposed to be packing your tit?

It's the hair blending into the top of her seat for me! 😂 Photoshop much? 🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

It's the hair blending into the top of her seat for me! 😂 Photoshop much? 🤡
Her hair still has a red tint from all the dye damage. The sun is going to make her hair look copper for a long time.

and seriously does anybody know what happened to her teeth? they used to be perfect.. now they’re chipped. it’s always the first thing I notice when she opens her balloon lips 😳

Reactions: 15
Then we have Tracy who yells at him to go get his ears in that Reese's live. What an evil witch she is. He can't hear you, you dumbass. I can't imagine what she's like when the camera isn't rolling. She seems like she screams alot because she seems to have no patience and gets mad really fast.
I can pick up on it because she uses this extra fake nice voice when she's talking to the kids whenever she's recording.
Omg that live was so sad. I can’t beleive Tracy herself let people see all of that. At least Corey uses body language and eye contact when he’s trying to communicate with Julian

Here’s another new one. Every damn video. There’s no point to them except making faces and sticking her diseased tongue out. This witch needs to grow up.
So full of herself it’s disgusting

Reactions: 15
Guys can we please make a GoFundMe for the straps on her black tank .. they’re in desperate need of help 🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.