Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

“Don’t worry about what I’m saying” unless I have bad lip reading skills, she’s saying something about coming over for sex and saying come over two more time 🙄🙄

Whyyyyyyy would you post this on tiktok!?
I'm watching through my fingers that first one is so cringe, erm this surely would kill a man's erection no?! 😄 :eek:
She's like a really bad hooker, one that gives it away without charging 😄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok it’s one of those mornings. I’m assuming this tank can stand up on the corner of her bedroom all alone like a tiny person. But really, how can she look at this picture and think those lips look anything but fucked up? They are so distorted. And what’s up with her boob crack? 🤦🏼‍♀️ She takes more selfies than anyone I’ve ever known. And they all look the same.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I think she alluded to him stealing her wedding/engagement ring on the podcast.
I wonder if that John story holds any truth. I wonder if she did take money that was loaned to him so in turn under pressure he took the ring to get money. Just a thought.

• Wow
His poor shoes are too big. You can see by that dent in his foot. And of course he’s not happy for school, she has him dressed like a stereotypical jersey douche like from a SNL skit. 🤦🏼‍♀️ (not saying people from Jersey are douches).

Also, this company who sent her this knows they live with papa and Gigi. 😂
If I had to take a guess why she posted that, some of the letters are missing and Ms. Freeloader is going to ask the company (who probably sent it for free) for replacement letters for free again. And then similar to our tattle friend’s experience, she’s going to be rude and ungrateful once they send her the letters

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I may not be as sPeCIAL as big T but does anyone else find it strange that the school was celebrating julians birthday at like 930-10 am with fruit snacks ? I know even during covid times my kids school still allowed special cupcakes (individually wrapped but still special) and have never celebrated that early. It’s always after lunch/nap time. Why so early ? Why no cupcakes or cake ? I’m not saying every school is the same but I just find that all odd

Reactions: 21
Wow her lips look sooo bad! Did she get them done again this weekend? Who knows she never posts in order. She must look sooooo bad in person cus even with filters and smoothing her lips look a hot mess. Like the kind where in public if you see them you do a double take and tell anyone you're close to to look at the hot mess and why you should never cheap out on cosmetic procedures. I feel sad for her that she thinks this is what she has to look like to feel happy or find a man or wtvr. Her poor girls too this is the example theyre seeing 😔

• Haha
Ok it’s one of those mornings. I’m assuming this tank can stand up on the corner of her bedroom all alone like a tiny person. But really, how can she look at this picture and think those lips look anything but fucked up? They are so distorted. And what’s up with her boob crack? 🤦🏼‍♀️ She takes more selfies than anyone I’ve ever known. And they all look the same.
I’m willing to bet money that she clips that shirt so it angles up like a faux halter top.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I may not be as sPeCIAL as big T but does anyone else find it strange that the school was celebrating julians birthday at like 930-10 am with fruit snacks ? I know even during covid times my kids school still allowed special cupcakes (individually wrapped but still special) and have never celebrated that early. It’s always after lunch/nap time. Why so early ? Why no cupcakes or cake ? I’m not saying every school is the same but I just find that all odd
Its prob from last week or something she posts out of order so it's harder to catch her lies and shes super self conscious about moving to her parents since shes mocked so many ppl about living in their parents basement so i think shes really been posting out of order on purpose to hide her move which is dumb who cares be grateful you have parents that can help you out and take you in. This girl will never prosper cos she can never humble herself

Thx , I wasn’t sure .

Now it’s 2019? I thought it was 2018 they separated? And now she’s throwing his addiction in there for people. So much for nEvEr SaYiNg AnYtHiNg ... I’m so confused.. this “woman” does realize that the internet is forever and her kids will see and read this one day about the way she talks about their father. I barely discuss marital problems with my friends and family... she feels too comfortable talking tit online. I really wish someone in her life would put this witch in her place.

A lot of schools for special needs try to help the potty training process. My son was non verbal for a long time and when he did talk he would tell you after he peed that he had to pee.
Saw a couple of these things mentioned in the past couple of pages …

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
In the tik tok I think she definitely says “I’m bored and horny...” at the end. I can’t really make out anything else other that I *think* the words agressive and sleeping before the bored and horny statement. Post what you want but I don’t get why you’d post something you clearly don’t want people worrying about. Comes off as you def want people to ask.

If I had to take a guess why she posted that, some of the letters are missing and Ms. Freeloader is going to ask the company (who probably sent it for free) for replacement letters for free again. And then similar to our tattle friend’s experience, she’s going to be rude and ungrateful once they send her the letters
Letters aren’t missing you connect the names with the duplicate letters like the one in her kitchen.

She’s using a big lips filter but she is blind to see how distorted they actually look. They look like p?!ssy flaps on her mouth. She’s so nasty! I’m sorry for being overly descriptive but when the shoe fits......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 577970

Her children dont make her day but randoms sending her "compliments" do 🙄🙄🙄
I have never seen a witch so desperate for attention. Tracy's "struggles" are self-inflicted. She chose to have children and it was her (and Corey's) responsibility to raise and nurture them. That is what mothers do ! When you have children it's no longer about you. There are mothers struggling with children with incurable illnesses and this bimbo is posting moronic memes because she thinks the little bit she does is special.

My best friend's ex was a nasty-cheating-witch. No matter how nasty she was, and the lies she told, he always managed to rise above it. He always said "I do it for the kids." It was a rough road but the kids are grown and one is married and expecting her second baby. As for the ex, karma is funny. It will come at you in ways you least expect. I say all of this again because regardless of the bitterness Tracy has for Corey, they are forever connected because of the kids and her constantly bashing him will bite her in her ass one day. As I've said before, I don't envision Tracy growing up. She is what she is. She will only get worse as she gets older especially because her inner circle enables her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Things like this is what makes me think that CPS has a major role in those kids lives.
I think Corey ended up next to Raven because the girls probably wanted to sit with Jodyn and Julian seems to be very close with Emory that he probably wanted to sit with her.

I agree with you 100%. Corey wasn’t ready for kids and Tracy wanted kids just to prove that their relationship was great and because she was trying to get a reality show out of it.

Unfortunately these kids are going to pay a huge price for their parents stupidity.
Agree about the observation on where Corey was sitting on the train...I don’t think there’s a deeper meaning there about him as a father just because he didn’t sit next to them. Kids that age love to sit together with their friends /siblings to be ‘big kids’. It doesn’t automatically translate to him not being a good or fit parent because he didn’t sit there.

Reactions: 29
Agree about the observation on where Corey was sitting on the train...I don’t think there’s a deeper meaning there about him as a father just because he didn’t sit next to them. Kids that age love to sit together with their friends /siblings to be ‘big kids’. It doesn’t automatically translate to him not being a good or fit parent because he didn’t sit there.
Oh no that’s just an additional thing to show he’s a crappy parent. You can see he’s checked out of those kids. He didn’t look like he wanted to be there at all. He looked like he wanted to be anywhere BUT there. I’m sure his sisters encourage him to go but if he could stay back I can see him doing so.

Reactions: 11
His poor shoes are too big. You can see by that dent in his foot. And of course he’s not happy for school, she has him dressed like a stereotypical jersey douche like from a SNL skit. 🤦🏼‍♀️ (not saying people from Jersey are douches).

Also, this company who sent her this knows they live with papa and Gigi. 😂
I think the sneakers are the girls hand me downs. Nothing wrong with that but I seen the girls wearing those fake Gucci (Fucci's) in other posts lol

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.