Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is wearing ā€œtimberfauxsā€ at the beach!!! If itā€™s warm enough for a 1/2 top then itā€™s too hot for Timbs. Iā€™m not even from NJ and I even know this!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also Jaydens hair looks like a bird nests in that sunflower photo. Like comb their hair and braid, ponytail, pigtails... something!

Reactions: 21
Wonder where the step went.....šŸ¤ØšŸ˜ photoshop failllllll what is the point of this? Any man she meets instantly will write her off in his mind cus its clear as hell she has wayyyyy too many issues between the photoshop catfishing the obsession with her ex the lack of a job, who would wanna take all that on? Esp when she brings nothingggg to the table

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If anyone watched the live with her on Reese's hair pieces her kids are literally nonstop. How she has the time to do these pics is amazing to me. Even if she does them while they're in school how does she get anything else done. There's no way she goes and snaps 5 pics, edits quickly and posts. No way no how. I'm back to thinking she doesn't have the kids.
Wonder where the step went.....šŸ¤ØšŸ˜ photoshop failllllll what is the point of this? Any man she meets instantly will write her off in his mind cus its clear as hell she has wayyyyy too many issues between the photoshop catfishing the obsession with her ex the lack of a job, who would wanna take all that on? Esp when she brings nothingggg to the table
Her whole shoulder and arm is completely missing on the one side too. Lmfao. She was really arching that back to stick her boobs out for this pic to make them both disappear like that.šŸ¤£ I guess it's easier to edit when there's less limbs to do.šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tell us Tracy, where is the dip in your neck? Your chin and neck just blend all as one. Thatā€™s not real. Since you clearly donā€™t have custody of your kids maybe make the most of your time and go take some actual photoshopping classes. Or six therapy because you clearly need it.
I love how every new photo of her is a different face. New jawline almost every other day. Is her face going to be smooth or have texture? Will we ever know where her collarbone went? Her nostrils disappear, wonder if they're hiding out with the collarbone and half of her neck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She just canā€™t let it go! Youā€™re not his mom why would he take you anywhere? Plus itā€™s no longer your job to ā€œget him to act rightā€. All I take from this is the girls a Ho and got three baby daddies. Lol (iā€™m kidding Iā€™m not judging). Tick-tock girl not Tracy. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She just canā€™t let it go! Youā€™re not his mom why would he take you anywhere? Plus itā€™s no longer your job to ā€œget him to act rightā€. All I take from this is the girls a Ho and got three baby daddies. Lol (iā€™m kidding Iā€™m not judging). Tick-tock girl not Tracy. Lol
She refuses to realize it might be her personality and bitterness. It's so much easier to get through life when you let go of anger and hate. It's been long enough now to do that. Corey might have fkd up but I'm sure she's made him pay for that fk up worse than we probably know. As petty as she is about him on social media I can't imagine how she acted to his face when they were going through all this. Not saying he didn't deserve some of it but sheā€™s still to this day making jabs on social media yet she wonders why she can't get one to act right.šŸ™„ I'm sure if this girl acted like Tracy this wouldn't exist either. She's so dumb she doesn't realize this.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s never gonna let it go. Sheā€™s still on about Olivia and they havenā€™t been in each otherā€™s lives for a long time. She is tied to Corey through the kids forever. She will never stop taking shots and playing the victim. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.