Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoes don’t fit her fat feet she can’t tie them. I I think I’ve said it before I have wide feet, always have, but when I lose weight they’re a little slimmer and I can wear different shoes. But if my shoes don’t fit I don’t buy them and I don’t try to wear them. 🙄
Still waiting to see the jimmy choos ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 568432
Moving soon 🙄 stop trying to get free stuff
New decor??? What's she going to do with all the ugly junk she has now that she spray painted silver...🙄🤦‍♀️ She just decorated her "8000" square foot mansion 🙄😅. I can't imagine her moving into a bigger place so what else could she possibly need.
Not going to lie excited to see whatever she does because she has the most tacky taste.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
New decor??? What's she going to do with all the ugly junk she has now that she spray painted silver...🙄🤦‍♀️ She just decorated her "8000" square foot mansion 🙄😅. I can't imagine her moving into a bigger place so what else could she possibly need.
Not going to lie excited to see whatever she does because she has the most tacky taste.

She is probably leaving most of that crap behind like she did in her SI apartment. It might hold to much memories of her & Corey. :cautious::cautious::cautious: Unless that of the furniture was rented and she has to get new furniture.

Im sorry but I've moved into 6 different apartments and still have most of the furniture since 2000. Its not broken or old fashioned and that tit goes with me everywhere i move. I don't know how someone like her crying for money always has it to buy dumb tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 568432
Moving soon 🙄 stop trying to get free stuff
This hoe has no shame, no pride, nothing. Sparkleshome was trying to be nice and not even offering her anything, and there goes Tracy again because all she does is take take take. Such a freeloader. And “need new decor” I can’t stand her language, so entitled to everything for FREE. I really hope they don’t send her anything. I hope they see how rude that was!

also, if this is how she was with Corey, always taking, never giving, and being this demanding- I can see why he checked out the way he did. Doesn’t excuse cheating but it certainly would make me miserable too if I was in his shoes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Why would she post this, she really thought this was a good picture 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
😂 She literally sat in her car & posed with her tonge out while taking a selfie 🤪 🙈 Also, does anyone else go brawless as much at Big T? Just curious 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Her newest thirst trap. Her legs are two different sizes and I want her to explain how she got her thigh to arch up.🤔🤣 Still photoshopping. Her nipples look like they're on the inside of her boobs. Can't figure that part out.
Do you know her neighbors have to be like what the duck is this dumb witch doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her newest thirst trap. Her legs are two different sizes and I want her to explain how she got her thigh to arch up.🤔🤣 Still photoshopping. Her nipples look like they're on the inside of her boobs. Can't figure that part out.
Those boots look like they’re killing her lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has a lot of time on her hands for a busy mom of 3 under 6, 1 with special needs and all.... including her 4 jobs... like a lot a lot....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do you know her neighbors have to be like what the duck is this dumb witch doing.
They'll probably be happy when she leaves. Imagine walking out of your front door with your 7 year old and she's on the ground doing all kinds of weird poses because you know she didn’t just take two pics.🙄 Imagine having company over and having to explain the AC hooker on the front lawn across the street. 🙄
I doubt any of them are worried about their husbands like she says because we've all seen the candid shots the past few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Was this another "Skylar the photog" shot while she was getting her mail? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has a lot of time on her hands for a busy mom of 3 under 6, 1 with special needs and all.... including her 4 jobs... like a lot a lot....
I am married with 2 kids, 1 with special needs and a REAL job that i work from home on. I do not remember the last time i took a bleeping selfie. In between kids, cooking, cleaning and homework i only get an hour to myself after 9pm. She is not a mother

Reactions: 27
How long before the meltdown from Tracy about Olivia copying her Brussel sprouts? 🤣🤣🤣

A friend of mine who is an actual stay at home mom with three kids whose husband works his ass off so she can be a stay at home mom posted this. I’m surprised Traci didn’t find something like this and post for her poor woe is me story

Oh and my friend bakes stuff and sells it on the side to help out the family. So unlike our friend Tracy my friend deserves a break.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How long before the meltdown from Tracy about Olivia copying her Brussel sprouts? 🤣🤣🤣

A friend of mine who is an actual stay at home mom with three kids whose husband works his ass off so she can be a stay at home mom posted this. I’m surprised Traci didn’t find something like this and post for her poor woe is me story

Oh and my friend bakes stuff and sells it on the side to help out the family. So unlike our friend Tracy my friend deserves a break.
Except Olivia’s Brussels sprouts aren’t burned to a crisp.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.