Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
It's not like she's not getting any other help...
Even if her mom and dad and Tata and Rayray and the president of the United States helped, the dad should still be contributing to the children he created. However, she should take that up with the courts and not with IG.. that was my point.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Birdhouse

VIP Member
So I watched that live with RHP and bigT said Julian’s recent diagnosis was giving her a lot of panic attacks and no more than 2 minutes later she said that she only had panic attacks when Corey lived with her bcos she was so “unhappy” and hasn’t had one since.....🤔

• Haha

Mid madness

VIP Member
Every single person in her last photo looks exhausted. Her face looks so worn and tired and those poor babies are shells of who they used to be.

Tray needs to reevaluate the TrayWay parenting.

Iloveteevee

VIP Member
Sweet jesus if you want second hand embarrassment guys go look at her tiktok
She's literally uploaded like 6 selfie videos in a row
I feel bad cos clearly she never plays with those children and thats so sad. Like can u guys honestly picture her ever playing dolls or tea time or anything with those kids? And i mean she has the time shes unemployed. I understand if she worked long hours and didnt have time cos she was working to provide for her kids.....like just wow. I cant believe just cos she got divorced she instantly started hating her own kids. Mind u anyone that cud send thier newborn away on the first night so they could sleep is def not that into thier kids

• Sad

Missliss416

Chatty Member
I CALLED IT on the last thread where I said everything T does is for attention and I smell a new piercing coming up! BAM she’s so predictable ✨ girl bye

• Haha

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
i thought the same thing, you finally feel appreciated?! That is too much pressure on those babies. Yes, they appreciate you bc you are their "mom" but they are so young, that they don't know how to show it yet. Them wrapping their little arms around you for a hug should be appreciation enough. High expectations are placed on them, and as they will grow up, they will feel like they are never enough for her
And that’s what’s called a Narcissistic Mother. It’s funny because there’s a girl that follows her that posts all about narcissistic mothers and I can’t tell if she’s a fan or she trolls the girl. Truth is, those kids will never be enough for her. They never have been enough, they’ve been nothing but more of a burden to her sisnce her picture perfect family fell apart.

• Heart

reggieb64937

I love how she thanked bonita for skipping the gym to accommodate her “crazy schedule” yet here she is sitting at home on a live mid day.... I’m sure all she had to do was pick the girls up from school, the same “crazy schedule” every other parent has....

• Haha
  • Heart

whut28

I watched some of the live on RHP’s page and oh my gaaaad, I could not stand the constant licking of her top lip and the “mhhmm” and “yup” so disinterested in the whole thing and constantly trying to talk over the other 2 to talk about herself.

The way she was also making the kids seems like they were constantly interrupting little feral kids was annoying. She KNEW she was going to be in that live for weeks, she could have set those kids up with food & a movie and told them to all stay there while she did an interview. She’s that trash and wanted to make it seem like she sooooo busy.

she’s like a train wreck, you cant look away

That sounds more accurate. My son was never on the chart, always in the 108th+ percentile and maybe he was in 5/6 at 3 but not before.
Yeah she’s definitely exaggerating. My son is skinny but in the 100% for height and wears a 3t comfortably at 2. My friends kid wears a 5/6 at 3 years old and the child is noticeably obese. And I’m not saying that to be insulting but just to point out that a 3 year old who wears that size does not look like Jules. They are visibly extremely large in a way that can’t be questionable in pictures.

He’s literally the same height as his cousin who is the same age as him 😂. Big T is really something else.

This girl cannot tell the truth to save her life! These kids are the SAME AGE AND SAME HEIGHT. Why pretend your kid is a giant when he’s clearly not? Have to photoshop her girls to have smoother skin and lighter eyes and then lie to make her son seem bigger than average. She is truly sick in the head.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

beautybug

Just watched 10 minutes of that live with RHP. I cannot believe she was talking about ravens daughter and her anxiety. That’s not her story to tell.

She took those kids to the beach one time with Tara and posted about it for weeks and made multiple tiktoks about it. Now she wants us to believe she’s with them every day getting them ready and out the house without even one pic here and there. 🤡

• Haha

remi85

VIP Member
E04610DC-E8BB-44FB-8489-397580D34DC4.jpeg

LMAOOOOO! This saddie is out here, giving out attitude for someone who didnt use punctuation bc she was using her voice to text feature while driving WHILE TRASHBAG MALONEY MAKES VIDEOS WHILE DRIVING!!! make it make sense

• Haha
  • Wow

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I'm sorry but...

1. Those shoes look like an arts and crafts project the girls did for her for mothers day.

2. No one dresses like that in May here in NJ

3. To the people that keep saying you can tell tracy is from NY. FYI shes not from NY. Shes a spoiled brat that comes from a country club. Stop trying to act hard.

4. You don't look cool with those boots and they are hideous. I honestly haven't seen anyone ever where shoes like that so your fashion sense is terrible.

• Heart

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Why is “celeb” in quotes? He is more of a celebrity than she is
Legit was wondering the same thing...

I think any mother has a right to expect child support from a father who is not doing his 50-50 share.. but for fucks sake, stop complaining to your followers about it. Wtf are they gonna do? Start a GoFundMe for your broke ass? Rally together and go beat up Corey? Like seriously... she's so embarrassing and stupid. Go see a therapist instead of Irina. Dumbass.
Agree - but my issue with her complaining about not getting child support is that she's also not getting a job...Like, if shit sucked so much, get a job? She also qualifies for medicaid and not all single mothers do. I've met single mothers who don't qualify for anything and similarly have dead beat exes. You know what they do, though? They work.

And she has the same fucked up eyebrows as Tracy.

Please tell me you’re being sarcastic. Because all she gets is help.
let's also not forget last year when she was pissing and whining about being a single mother and people started sending her money.

TheSonicParkingLot

Her son is throwing up but stay on the live 🤦🏼‍♀️
with everything that’s happened already in the first 5mins... why the fuck hasn’t she said “sorry i have to go” ..... holy fuck yelling and screaming at her kids, Jayden screaming and fighting with Julian.. then Julian throwing up.. did anyone hear how she just screamed at Skylar? 😳😳

I can’t believe what i’m watching. She’s not even participating in the live or anxiety conversation. She’s just cleaning the throw up and moving all over the house.

edit: she just said “I don’t know why the fuck people say i don’t have custody of my kids when this is what i deal with 24/7”

Also said Jayden has ADHD

Last edited:
  • Wow