Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the genetic issue is that he has? And which side of the family it has been passed down from?
You know she will never admit if it’s her side. It’ll be another thing for her to drag Corey for (even tho it’s not something that he purposely did)

Reactions: 19
I don’t mean to come off as cynical or insensitive, I really don’t. My heart goes out to Julian and even Tracy, cos it can’t be easy being a mom to a special needs kid, that’s if we can even call her a mom seeing how checked out she is. BUT (don’t come for me), I just don’t believe these her current stories about Julian having vision problems and other extra issues. I feel like she’s probably read here that we think he may be on the spectrum or have developmental issues and then she’s concocted this new story so people can feel sympathy for her or send her money or further deflect from the glaring fact that she doesn’t have ‘the kids’ as she likes to call them. Again, not trying to be insensitive or negate other people’s opinions that Julian probably has more issues but Tracy lies waaaaayy too much and she’s too attention/ sympathy hungry, that I just don’t believe anything she says. Why’s she choosing NOW to make this new declaration? If it actually is true, it makes me even sadder for the poor boy cos it’s obvious he’s not getting enough help, but if it isn’t (I really hope so for Julian’s sake but hope not cos that’ll be the lowest low for Big T), then I hope Tracy burns in hell for exploiting her child like that.
Sadly I was thinking the exact same thing. I feel like she was losing attention from people and decided to throw this in. Is it cause shes not receiving child support so shes gonna try to raise money buy stating he has issues and cant afford his medical bills.. Also, why did she use a photo from Oct of last year to show Julian. I would have snapped an off guard pic of him right then and there to post whatever i needed to say.

I know its bad to think this way and I hate doing it but this just feels off. We just recently saw him at Taras house and he was signing and saying words. It didn't look like there were issues. Maybe I'm just being ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I hate to defend her but if he has vision issues (and if theyre going to get worse due to usher syndrome like a previous tattler thought possible) then maybe that's why shes so anti asl? If he wont be able to "see" then i guess signing wont be as helpful? I dunno all i kno is im heartbroken for this sweet little boy whos parents seem really checked out when he needs all the support 😔
Don’t defend her. If Helen Keller learned to speak and read sign language and Braille, so could that baby.

• Heart
Thats true i forgot about Helen keller
I suppose even if he cant see other people signing he could still sign to them so that makes sense :)
A tattler posted a few pages back that julian might have Usher syndrome which creates deafness blindness and balance issues. Said both parents had to carry the gene.... poor sweet baby hes such a beautiful boy ugh thank god tracys parents seem to have taken charge cus big t doesnt seem like she wud give him the support he truly needs which sucks cus your mom is usually the one person u can always count on! Most moms i know wud do everything in thier power to b there while tracys off getting tattoed🙄

Reactions: 21
FDDC0B99-2551-42AD-B0A5-8A83B6A54644.jpeg

The original poser does say there are more than three types. I remember when he was younger, his head was so wobbly as if he didn’t have neck strength and he was not a newborn. Whoever though Ushers sounds on the mark.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Who needs to constantly post that they’re the one getting their kid to their doctors appointments?! Who are you trying to prove things to? I was a single mom for a long time and I would have never even thought to even post such things because that’s just what parents do. It’s really odd.
lets go back, to pre divorce days.. and Big T was sitting on the couch and living the life of luxury, bc her husband provided enough for the family. she would of have NO PROBLEM being the mama bear and taking the kids to the doctors, taking the kids to other appointments. That part of her gig, being a stay at home mom. But now its a problem bc Corey left. So she has to be a bitter betty and just complain for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wow if Julian will go blind, she needs to worry about more important things than his "swag." I feel so bad for him. This should be a huge wakeup call for her to stop f*cking talking about sex, vibrators, random men, attention, memes like a girl in high school, plastic surgery BULLSH*T , stop being obsessed with yourself & be a real mother. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder what the genetic issue is that he has? And which side of the family it has been passed down from?
I googled that usher syndrome last night and if it is that it seems like they would both have the gene. It said there's a 25% chance for each child you have to get them both. There's different levels of the syndrome too. Any medical professionals please forgive my terminology lol because I'm not in the medical field at all. The different levels have to do with how deaf they were born. In his case he's profoundly deaf so he would be level 1. It says their eyesight gets progressively worse but doesn't start until they're older. It actually said 9 or 10 but also said it can start before that. They can get tunnel vision too because it can mess with the ability to see from the sides of your eyes. I forget what that's called. I want to say profile but that's not correct. Basically they have to turn their head left or right to see what's next to them. It also said something about weight gain. Please feel free to correct this lol. Like I said not in the medical field at all. Also this was a 2am falling asleep google.

Oh I'll add it did say cochlear ear implants are recommended and some use asl but if they loose their vision they tend to use tactile sign. Which I googled because I had no idea what tactile sign is and still don't really but it's sign based on touch??

So I hate to say this because I'm cringing as I write it but possibly they knew this all along and that's why they got the cochlear implants and big t didn't just impulsively do it.

Eta: lol I should have read all the comments before I commented my mini novel because I see the question was already answered now.🤣🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It’s the “I’m the parent constantly concerned with getting him every detail of appointments & school placement” for me... I legit spit my water out....
Did she not tell someone that Julian is with her parents because they’re closer to his therapies? She lies so much she believes her own lies.
I can't with her grammar. This isn't even a grammar issue..this just plain doesnt make any sense lol "Im the parent concerned with getting him every detail of appointments"??? I think I know what she meant but like do u rly not proofread before you post or you just dont care that you sound stupid as tit lol.

Congenital defects are either recessive traits where you need genes from both parents (like usher syndrome), or passed down from one parent. However, when I was pregnant I was told most things are passed down from the mother’s side (certainly not all).

there are also instances where boys have a condition passed down from the mother because it’s on the x-chromosome and they only need to inherent that chromosome in order to express the defect.

My point is: BigT will pretend her special genes aren’t at fault but reality is they are at minimum, 50% at fault. I’m not saying it’s easy but she needs to move on. She pretends to be a mama bear but She spends too much time dodging accountability and not enough time doing actual tit for her children. Girl, please.

• Heart
I googled that usher syndrome last night and if it is that it seems like they would both have the gene. It said there's a 25% chance for each child you have to get them both. There's different levels of the syndrome too. Any medical professionals please forgive my terminology lol because I'm not in the medical field at all. The different levels have to do with how deaf they were born. In his case he's profoundly deaf so he would be level 1. It says their eyesight gets progressively worse but doesn't start until they're older. It actually said 9 or 10 but also said it can start before that. They can get tunnel vision too because it can mess with the ability to see from the sides of your eyes. I forget what that's called. I want to say profile but that's not correct. Basically they have to turn their head left or right to see what's next to them. It also said something about weight gain. Please feel free to correct this lol. Like I said not in the medical field at all. Also this was a 2am falling asleep google.

Oh I'll add it did say cochlear ear implants are recommended and some use asl but if they loose their vision they tend to use tactile sign. Which I googled because I had no idea what tactile sign is and still don't really but it's sign based on touch??

So I hate to say this because I'm cringing as I write it but possibly they knew this all along and that's why they got the cochlear implants and big t didn't just impulsively do it.

Eta: lol I should have read all the comments before I commented my mini novel because I see the question was already answered now.🤣🤦‍♀️
I don’t think Tracy is smart enough to think like that. Tracy does everything in the now, nothing long term unless it’s for herself and even that she fucks up hard. Also if this was the case, she could be a huge advocate for her child & she is not. We’ve been speculating for the longest that he might be on the spectrum. Also, in a comment on that same thread she mentions that she hopes he plays baseball like Corey. So what is it? Does he have vision & balance problems or not? We see he has balance issues, but he also does a lot of other things that connect to being on the spectrum.
I personally feel like she knows she’s loosing people, she knows people aren’t paying attention to her, so she needed to post something for attention. She’s used the same “1st Day” picture like 4 times already. Why not share an updated picture? She shares nothing of his progress.
I’ve learned so much about things like Sanfillipo Syndrome, & Epidermolysis bullosa, as well as the wide range of the Autism Spectrum because parents have used their platform to teach and inform others. Tracy does none of that, she throws tit out there every now and then and it always is about her some how.
Tracy uses that boy for clout and that’s it, that’s really the only times she ever mentions him anymore. It’s disgusting.

• Heart
She doesn’t want him to sign she wants to to talk. If he learn to sign then she’d have to make the effort to learn to sign. And that would get in the way of her TickTock time.

I don’t buy it for one second the dude doesn’t have a job so he’s not paying child support. I don’t think his sisters can force him to do anything he doesn’t want to. Also they treat him like he’s a baby and he’s not he’s a grown man, just like Tracy is a grown woman, they need to get their tit together, the both of them and do something like grown adults do.
Couldn’t agree more!!! His sisters may buy the kids clothes and try to help and step up in place of him but they can’t force him to pay child support esp since he’s such a degenerate and appears to not even work. If he tells them he can’t afford to pay it, what can they really do about it? They aren’t kicking him out or forcing him to work (I guess they could be but who really knows).

Reactions: 20
Why is “celeb” in quotes? He is more of a celebrity than she is
Legit was wondering the same thing...

I think any mother has a right to expect child support from a father who is not doing his 50-50 share.. but for fucks sake, stop complaining to your followers about it. Wtf are they gonna do? Start a GoFundMe for your broke ass? Rally together and go beat up Corey? Like seriously... she's so embarrassing and stupid. Go see a therapist instead of Irina. Dumbass.
Agree - but my issue with her complaining about not getting child support is that she's also not getting a job...Like, if tit sucked so much, get a job? She also qualifies for medicaid and not all single mothers do. I've met single mothers who don't qualify for anything and similarly have dead beat exes. You know what they do, though? They work.

And she has the same fucked up eyebrows as Tracy.

Please tell me you’re being sarcastic. Because all she gets is help.
let's also not forget last year when she was pissing and whining about being a single mother and people started sending her money.

Reactions: 24
90F763D0-5E7E-4BCE-8FCE-AB6FEF200861.jpeg

Crazy how a little thing called ASL could help you explain potty training to your son.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I also don't wish to come off as mean or insensitive but am I the only one concerned with how excited she is that he is so big? My aunt has a 33 year old son who has autism (diagnosed well before autism was so prevalent and known). Anywho, my cousin is huge. He's 6'4' 285ish lbs. My aunt and uncle, in their advanced age can't hack it anymore. My uncle is so thankful that they made the decision circumcise him as a baby bc he's difficult to shower now. Well comes to they eventually couldn't do lots of things for him and had to put him in a home (something like Katie Price did for her son). He's happy, thriving and they can rest assured their son will be fine. But this should be a consideration for Big T to get Julian steady now, today. Not when he's too big for anyone to be able to offer any help without the risk of being injured by him or being injured himself. We've all seen his thrashing. Come on Big T! Get it together!

Reactions: 27
I also don't wish to come off as mean or insensitive but am I the only one concerned with how excited she is that he is so big? My aunt has a 33 year old son who has autism (diagnosed well before autism was so prevalent and known). Anywho, my cousin is huge. He's 6'4' 285ish lbs. My aunt and uncle, in their advanced age can't hack it anymore. My uncle is so thankful that they made the decision circumcise him as a baby bc he's difficult to shower now. Well comes to they eventually couldn't do lots of things for him and had to put him in a home (something like Katie Price did for her son). He's happy, thriving and they can rest assured their son will be fine. But this should be a consideration for Big T to get Julian steady now, today. Not when he's too big for anyone to be able to offer any help without the risk of being injured by him or being injured himself. We've all seen his thrashing. Come on Big T! Get it together!
Yes! Tracy needs to think about the future now not later. Her first step is to familiarize herself with IDEA so she understands the laws and knows her’s and Julian’s rights when it comes to his education. The last thing he needs is her signing an inadequate IEP because she’s uneducated.

Hey guys new shirt alert. Let's see if we end up seeing the shirt 500 times in the next 2 weeks. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.