Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi big T! FAUReuer :)
What she meant to say is Gigi and Tata promise to always fight for you and get you to your appointments. This deadbeat witch does literally nothing and takes all of the credit and her brainless followers believe her. She can fool her followers but at the end of the day she has to live with herself knowing she truly is a deadbeat, useless, poor excuse for a mother and human being that destroyed and failed her kids.

Reactions: 29
Brielle photoshops herself to high hell too. Scroll back in her feed it’s like it’s not even the same person 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I think Tracy is better looking than Brielle. Not Tracy NOW but I mean before she transformed into this dirty looking person she is lately. All her grossness aside, I think she is a physically beautiful person underneath all the grime. I think she is beautiful in reality whereas Brielle I think is 'pretty' because of IG filters. I've seen "real life" pictures of Brielle before & she isn't too attractive. Not ugly but she is no beauty lol . Just uses the filters & photoshop. Tracy doesn't NEED to depend on filters to be beautiful. She just does because she is an insecure weirdo. Anyone can lose weight or gain weight so bodies don't mean much to me, I'm a face person, as that's what makes us all unique. I find it ridiculous Brielle had to photoshop to make herself look skinnier in that picture AND the tongue?! These people are all friggin nuts. As if we can't see the warped background. What's the point of trying to make yourself look thinner if the bent backgrounds give it away? Then everyone knows you're really not that size. She may at least have a job, but she can't be that bright.

Reactions: 21
So let’s talk about the caption... “struggling with recently...now let’s get you SPEAKING finally at your new school.” What’s the odds she got pissed because they were teaching him ASL and she wants full blown speech...

However she did mention how he is having balance/Eye issues and motor issues... 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes she wants the schools and therapists and doctors to teach him to speak and everything else and she will make sure he shows up well thank gd for doctors and schools then for mothers like her who just rely on schools and therapists and doctors to do all the work while she gets tatoos,botox and her hair and nails done.. love how she mentioned she will make sure he doesnt miss any appointments but no mention of mama will do whatever it takes to communicate with you, learn sign language etc.. none!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think Tracy is better looking than Brielle. Not Tracy NOW but I mean before she transformed into this dirty looking person she is lately. All her grossness aside, I think she is a physically beautiful person underneath all the grime. I think she is beautiful in reality whereas Brielle I think is 'pretty' because of IG filters. I've seen "real life" pictures of Brielle before & she isn't too attractive. Not ugly but she is no beauty lol . Just uses the filters & photoshop. Tracy doesn't NEED to depend on filters to be beautiful. She just does because she is an insecure weirdo. Anyone can lose weight or gain weight so bodies don't mean much to me, I'm a face person, as that's what makes us all unique. I find it ridiculous Brielle had to photoshop to make herself look skinnier in that picture AND the tongue?! These people are all friggin nuts. As if we can't see the warped background. What's the point of trying to make yourself look thinner if the bent backgrounds give it away? Then everyone knows you're really not that size. She may at least have a job, but she can't be that bright.
I kinda disagree. She was def pretty but she did not and is still not aging like fine wine. The older she gets the rougher she's looking.. In the unphotoshopped candid pics I've seen of her she looks haggard and kinda lost her sparkle. Probably has to do with stress and what not, definitely her diet the past 10 years and just age. We'll see how she looks in a few months withher supposed new diet and stress free life but I don't trust any of her pics she posts because she photoshops herself so much. She makes herself a 10 when she's really a 6.
Also maybe because I can't stand her I just can't see any beauty in her. Lmao.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Any halfway decent mother would do something about it maybe get him glasses? 🙄
Or maybe she thinks he has issues just because he’s not really signing. In other words, no one is giving him any consistency learning ASL therefore he can’t sign and she thinks it’s a vision problem

Reactions: 12
I kinda disagree. She was def pretty but she did not and is still not aging like fine wine. The older she gets the rougher she's looking.. In the unphotoshopped candid pics I've seen of her she looks haggard and kinda lost her sparkle. Probably has to do with stress and what not, definitely her diet the past 10 years and just age. We'll see how she looks in a few months withher supposed new diet and stress free life but I don't trust any of her pics she posts because she photoshops herself so much. She makes herself a 10 when she's really a 6.
Also maybe because I can't stand her I just can't see any beauty in her. Lmao.
Oh for sure. I just mean the person she was born as. Like if she never took this unappealing turn & we didn't dislike her....what she would actually look like.

Reactions: 7
Any half way decent mother would have noticed this before he was 3.
My daughter unfortunately has inherited my moms lazy eye. Yes, it’s genetic! (Sorry if y’all already knew, I was surprised to hear that!) I caught it when she was around 2/2.5. She had no signs before then! I noticed when she was focusing on things far away or really close her left eye would “wander” She got glasses when she was 3 and does amazing with them! And also she’s so fuckin cute. She looks like a little librarian. I won’t say her eye is “corrected” but when she gets older, since I caught it and did something about it right away, she will be able to wear contacts and have no signs of a lazy eye since the glasses helped strengthen the muscles in the weak eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who needs to constantly post that they’re the one getting their kid to their doctors appointments?! Who are you trying to prove things to? I was a single mom for a long time and I would have never even thought to even post such things because that’s just what parents do. It’s really odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
In regards to child support, I don't believe Raven, Tara, Eric or Coreys mom would allow him to not pay child support.
Tracy can spew all she wants about it, but as a family; especially with Raven, I don't believe they'd just allow Corey to not pay for those kids. There's no way.

Who needs to constantly post that they’re the one getting their kid to their doctors appointments?! Who are you trying to prove things to? I was a single mom for a long time and I would have never even thought to even post such things because that’s just what parents do. It’s really odd.
Not even a single mom, but I take care of everything regarding my child. Lol. My husband has no idea what goes on, what doctors he needs to see, who he needs to contact regarding daycare etc. Thats all on me. I don't go and post it all over social media for people to know. It's just a typical mom thing to do to be the one to handle everything. Don't know why Tracy feels she's some "super mom" over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s a major pet peeve of mine when parents pat themselves on the back for completing basic parenting tasks.
Hey guys today I got my kids to school on time. Packed lunches. Remembered to pick them up when school ended. I Sun screened them before they played outside. Got 2 of them to appointments. Even fed them dinner! I’ll never stop fighting for them! Us against the world forever! Who wants to deliver my medal 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If anyone needs a good laugh 🤣 #fakeafforclout
So she goes to church now? And she manages to get of IG and tiktok to manage every one of Julian’s appointments?? 😂😂 She really believes her own lies, it’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In regards to child support, I don't believe Raven, Tara, Eric or Coreys mom would allow him to not pay child support.
Tracy can spew all she wants about it, but as a family; especially with Raven, I don't believe they'd just allow Corey to not pay for those kids. There's no way.

Not even a single mom, but I take care of everything regarding my child. Lol. My husband has no idea what goes on, what doctors he needs to see, who he needs to contact regarding daycare etc. Thats all on me. I don't go and post it all over social media for people to know. It's just a typical mom thing to do to be the one to handle everything. Don't know why Tracy feels she's some "super mom" over it.
About your child support comment, I agree. Especially the fact that he’s LIVING with his sister she would def not put up with that. My true sense is that Corey doesn’t want to give Tracy money directly because she’ll spend it all on bullshit, so instead he buys the kids clothing, toys, food, things like that. The way the kids are dressed normally when they’re with coreys fam makes me believe he has his own full set of stuff for them at his place (well, his sisters lmao). Since he’s probably providing for the kids in that sense Raven lets it slide. Don’t get me wrong I still think he’s a trash Dad. I just agree him living in Raven’s house she wouldn’t allow him to participate nothing for the kids.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.