Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh.. what is this trend lmfao I hope it dies soon. Nothing like getting rid of your stupid attention seeking ex wife for a more successful attention seeking girlfriend šŸ˜‚ What is with these dumb witches and their tongues out going for intervention episode looking Corey

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ugh.. what is this trend lmfao I hope it dies soon. Nothing like getting rid of your stupid attention seeking ex wife for a more successful attention seeking girlfriend šŸ˜‚ What is with these dumb witches and their tongues out going for intervention episode looking Corey
She looks like she also got the weight loss surgery or is it photoshop šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's not like she's not getting any other help...
Even if her mom and dad and Tata and Rayray and the president of the United States helped, the dad should still be contributing to the children he created. However, she should take that up with the courts and not with IG.. that was my point.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And she has the same fucked up eyebrows as Tracy.

It's not like she's not getting any other help...
Please tell me youā€™re being sarcastic. Because all she gets is help.

Reactions: 12
Even if her mom and dad and Tata and Rayray and the president of the United States helped, the dad should still be contributing to the children he created. However, she should take that up with the courts and not with IG.. that was my point.
100%! However, she's going about like she doesn't have a single person to support her. She is BLESSED with a village and doesn't even understand the magnitude.

And she has the same fucked up eyebrows as Tracy.

Please tell me youā€™re being sarcastic. Because all she gets is help.
Exactly what I said lol two negatives so what I meant is she's getting a TON of help and doesn't even comprehend how lucky she is to have it.

• Haha
Iā€™m sure CTā€™s wife is not threatened at all by Tracy. CT is fit and active. He would never want someone like Tracy who is out and spends all day on the couch pr in the car on social media. Plus if she started to bash him online if things didnā€™t work out he would not be as quiet as Cory lol

Out of shape*

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually think Brielle is very attractive. Corey for sure upgraded. It really must kill Tracy that heā€™s with someone better looking and thinner than her and I love to see it šŸ¤£šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Could you imagine if it happens in a sonic parking lot lmao
i would enjoy that šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

her stupid hand tattoo tiktok showed up on my fyp because I used to follow her šŸ¤¢ - i noticed itā€™s kinda weird how she refers to her kids as ā€œthe kidsā€ in most of her posts. lol iā€™ve seen her use that in so many captions on IG too. Also, we all know she reads here.. iā€™m kinda shocked knowing how SaVaG3 ScOrpIo she is and how spicy she can get... that she even allows threads upon threads of people calling her out for being a crappy mother. She seriously doesnā€™t put in extra effort to make ā€œthe kidsā€ her main focus... even if itā€™s fake for social media? (like everything else) ..... like thereā€™s no flood of posts of them all together eating lunch at the kitchen table? thereā€™s no family car pic of ā€œthe kidsā€ smiling in their car seats? thereā€™s no unplanned caught off guard photo of them in the moment playing with each other that wasnā€™t set up with tacky outfits? Iā€™m kinda surprised her getting called out for photo shopping her pics are a bigger problem than her being labeled as a part time mother. This witch couldnā€™t be more detached from HER kids and it really shows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
i would enjoy that šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

her stupid hand tattoo tiktok showed up on my fyp because I used to follow her šŸ¤¢ - i noticed itā€™s kinda weird how she refers to her kids as ā€œthe kidsā€ in most of her posts. lol iā€™ve seen her use that in so many captions on IG too. Also, we all know she reads here.. iā€™m kinda shocked knowing how SaVaG3 ScOrpIo she is and how spicy she can get... that she even allows threads upon threads of people calling her out for being a crappy mother. She seriously doesnā€™t put in extra effort to make ā€œthe kidsā€ her main focus... even if itā€™s fake for social media? (like everything else) ..... like thereā€™s no flood of posts of them all together eating lunch at the kitchen table? thereā€™s no family car pic of ā€œthe kidsā€ smiling in their car seats? thereā€™s no unplanned caught off guard photo of them in the moment playing with each other that wasnā€™t set up with tacky outfits? Iā€™m kinda surprised her getting called out for photo shopping her pics are a bigger problem than her being labeled as a part time mother. This witch couldnā€™t be more detached from HER kids and it really shows.
Watch.... here will come the ā€œorganicā€ pictures of her kids in their natural habitat. Just like she does every now and then when we focus on her being a per diem parent.... except they will be old pictures with some weird caption about how amazingly resilient theyā€™ve been over the last year or so with everything... or how she misses when they were little or something.... idk... sheā€™s a tit parent. Referring to them as ā€œthe kidsā€ shows sheā€™d rather be their cool older sister or cool auntie than their mother.

100%! However, she's going about like she doesn't have a single person to support her. She is BLESSED with a village and doesn't even understand the magnitude.

Exactly what I said lol two negatives so what I meant is she's getting a TON of help and doesn't even comprehend how lucky she is to have it.
Oh I understand now. She knows she's lucky... she's just an entitled brat that has been handed every single thing in her life. So when life handed her a deaf son and a cheating husband, she didn't know what the duck to do. So she goes back and cries to whoever is willing to give her tit (whether that be money, attention, sympathy). Then she turns around and treats those same people that dealt with her tit for YEARS (because she's no bleeping peach herself) with the utmost disrespect like speaking about their deceased father. Why? Because they don't do things for her anymore. They don't kiss her ass. They don't worship the ground she walks on. If she has no use for you, you are dead to her. She's a grade A bleep. Treating her own mother poorly because she was on a show and her man was raking in the lawsuit dough. Once that stopped, she went crying back. Her mother has to have sympathy for her because she spawned that. Tracy is a clown and she's a calculated clown. She knows exactly what she's doing when she manipulates people into giving her tit. She doesn't appreciate anything because she never has. She always GeTs WhAt sHe WaNts and she likes it that way. She relishes in that. Sorry, I woke up with violence in my heart today lol Could be the heartburn because I'm 6 months pregnant šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
its the curved molding on the left for me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Every time she posting anything about child support I literally cringe. Why does she feel as though she is owed child support? She doesnā€™t even have her children, her parents are supporting them. Iā€™m not sure how the child support system works in Jersey, but in Maryland the amount awarded to the primary custodial parent is based off of the time the parent has the child. I wholeheartedly believe supporting a child or children should be 50/50, but how is she going to continue to witch on social media about him not paying his half when she isnā€™t even able to support them either?

Reactions: 22
Hi big T! FAUReuer :)
So letā€™s talk about the caption... ā€œstruggling with recently...now letā€™s get you SPEAKING finally at your new school.ā€ Whatā€™s the odds she got pissed because they were teaching him ASL and she wants full blown speech...

However she did mention how he is having balance/Eye issues and motor issues... šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like caption on her new julian post is directed at us tattlers...its very oddly specific

How she promises to get him to all his appointments etc

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.