Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 8 month old boy is a big big boy he's in 18 month clothing but I'm not announcing it everywhere -_-

I actually had a lazy left eye when I was really little. Idk if it actually was genetic or not nobody in my family has a lazy eye but everyone wears glasses. All our eyes are awful 😆So I'm not sure. Could be. My mom said it was from an emergency c section she had with me and I "stuck" in the birth canal. But long story short I actually needed eye surgery (1998?) To tighten up the muscle. It worked! I wear glasses for distance now.

And my little boy actually has a little bit of a lazy left eye. It's not very prominent people don't notice it, niehter do I but sometimes it'll wander off a little. Which actually makes me nervous. I didn't get genetic testing from my OB he said you can if you want to. But next time I actually might. 😬

Here we go is she going back to jey black hair now..?

Reactions: 13

Here we go. "Free Hair Services" Im sorry but there is NO WAY her hair stayed red like that since when she first did it. She must have not washed her hair. I dye my hair red often and that tit fades sooooo quick.

I dont have child support or clothes for my son, but i will continue to pamper myself and ignore my kids.

Reactions: 21
I loved Gigi but she did become insufferable. The whole idea of basing your life/worth in being married ruined her tbh and she spiraled when it didn’t happen. She lost it when Tray got married cause she was jealous and it showed. I’d love to know what made Frankie stop adoring her too cause by the end of the show he didn’t give a fudge when Tracy attacked her at the reunion. Clearly there was more going on behind the scenes with Gigi.

Did Frankie get married to that girl btw? Where did he end up?
I’d love a real update on all their lives. There’s an article on where they are now that doesn’t say much. I heard Alexa spiraled and fumbled her glam fairy classes, scammed clients and got into drugs(I don’t know for SURE about the drugs but I can believe it based off her insta)
Tracy also said on live that Olivia got into drugs and did “some disgusting tit” that Jackie told her, I Wanna know about that too. I’d love to know where Lorenzo ended up cause he entertained me(aside from tryna sell an Olivia sextape he’s trash for that)
Who’s got the ☕ here?
Olivia sex tape?? Alexa on drugs? Whatttt somebody tell me the tea, I had no idea about all of this.

Reactions: 12
She’s obsessed with saying how big he is because she thinks it’s “manly” I guarantee it. I have a friend who constantly talks about how her son is so big, she thinks it’s the coolest thing in the world, she’s exactly like Tracy and brags about it. I’ve always thought it was very strange.
I was thinking the same thing. Isn't Corey not tall? I mean there is a possibility Julian could end up big. She is not a dainty person in the least. Look at her hands and def her feet. Look at Skylar. I am in no way calling Skylar big/fat she's just not petite like Jayden, the child that's an almost exact replica of Corey. There is a possibility it could happen but not anywhere near being 5/6T right now. Lies, my friends, all lies. As per usual 🙄.

Reactions: 17
My friend's niece has sickle cell. I think it pretty much only affects Black people (I think on the rare occasion, other races can end up with it). My friend's niece never really had any issues, but then she got pregnant with a man who also has it. And their daughter has it. This poor girl is 19 year old and in the 9th grade, because she's been in and out the hospital for months at a time for her entire life. She's almost died countless of times, but she's still pushing through.
Yes, predominantly people from Africa as it’s a defense from Malaria. I’m a carrier for a rare type of anemia that’s along the same vein (not as devastating as sickle cell though) and I’m only 1/4 black BUT any male children I have have a 50% chance of having it since they only need to inherit my X chromosome that carries it. It’s crazy to me but that’s genetics.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
View attachment 552811

Is she ever going to move on? Like why does she choose to keep posting about how much shes over it...like damn girl just be over it and move on and stop posting about it we get it u hate corey u hate love 🙄

View attachment 552814
Aka ppl enjoyed hearing jess and alan having adult conversations. 😝
God these are some pair of ego maniacs. Who even are they? Honestly, boring fuckers with duck all to say. Might as well hook up beryl from down the road with a podcast. They are absolute NOBODIES 😂 😬😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im actually concerned about her now. She posted this. 😳 what in the photoshopped hell is this ?? Also shes had like four hair colors in four months....shes clearly having some kind of crisis and needs to distract herself with all these things instead of getting help and focusing on those sweet kids! Esp julian! And theres no way its all free. Maybe maybee if it was once a year but no way is this lady doing hours of labour for free every month thats crazy.....I actually feel bad that she looked at this photo and thought ya thats the one.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg this is edited so poorly. She looks insane. And why hang your mouth open? I guess she thinks it looks sexy? She looks like a cartoon fish.I’m cracking up at how rounded everything is behind her. She’s not even trying to hide her photoshopping. And her dim witted followers who don’t have 2 brain cells to rub together will tell her how great she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Olivia sex tape?? Alexa on drugs? Whatttt somebody tell me the tea, I had no idea about all of this.
A bit after the show ended, Lorenzo was shopping a sex tape between him and Olivia. He couldn't get it sold without Olivia's consent. Of course, she was mortified about it. Google it, there's articles about it.

As for Alexa, when Danny cheated on her, she really went downhill and it was said that she was on coke. Supposedly, she'd be teacher her Glam classes completely high. Sniffling, a lot of jaw movement, erratic behavior, etc. I think by now, she's gotten herself together. I hope.
She blurred that bang straight into her forehead. I can’t, I feel like her photoshop has gotten worse!
Half her forehead is all blurry and gray, and that patch of bang has no kind of definition and it's just flat brown lol

Reactions: 12
DDA9521F-1A32-4F29-AA7A-293109D77A02.jpeg

Filters should be made illegal because look what theyve done. She was a confident girl before! And i kno we all go thru things with aging and babies and life! But i feel like people are getting serious body dysmorphia issues now with these filters and facetune and social media....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Lol a completely airbrushed face, gotta love it!!

View attachment 553723

Filters should be made illegal because look what theyve done. She was a confident girl before! And i kno we all go thru things with aging and babies and life! But i feel like people are getting serious body dysmorphia issues now with these filters and facetune and social media....
Agreed! All of that makeup was added with an app. The eye makeup, everything. It’s all done with the perfect365 app that has been mentioned a few times, you can add eyeliner, lashes, anything and everything, that picture is a complete fraud.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
This witch gets her hair done more than anyone I know.

And she literally said on the live that she didn’t go to the gym this morning, instead she got her hair done. 😂🤣😭 She acted like she was sad she missed the gym.

You bleeping dumb ass bleep. She really is going to try and say she lost the weight with diet and exercise. She’s shady as duck. When she got WLS and hasn’t stepped foot in a gym a day in her miserable life.

Today’s not the day and I am not that witch. I’m just in a mood. 💀😒

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

And she literally said on the live that she didn’t go to the gym this morning, instead she got her hair done. 😂🤣😭 She acted like she was sad she missed the gym.

You bleeping dumb ass bleep. She really is going to try and say she lost the weight with diet and exercise. She’s shady as duck. When she got WLS and hasn’t stepped foot in a gym a day in her miserable life.

I think she said the stylist skipped the gym to do her hair. Tracy’s as fat as ever whichever tattler on here said all she did was find a new skinny filter is right. And I’m almost positive she’s on drugs listen to how high her voice is in this live it doesn’t even sound like her. Opioids will do that to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Back again, always sitting on that old dark colored couch in her parents basement / her new living quarters 😘

I know her hair has to be so unhealthy she dyes it way to much.
Most of her hair is fake extensions anyway.

• Haha
I think she said the stylist skipped the gym to do her hair. Tracy’s as fat as ever whichever tattler on here said all she did was find a new skinny filter is right. And I’m almost positive she’s on drugs listen to how high her voice is in this live it doesn’t even sound like her. Opioids will do that to you.
I’m just annoyed by her so maybe I misunderstood. Because I know she doesn’t go to the gym. Lol

No one wants you let alone everyone.

witch you couldn’t keep a stumpy, toothless, illiterate, talks with a mouthful of marbles, 1999 cell phone having Corey. You think everyone wants you? Please.

Attachments

• Haha
I love how she thanked bonita for skipping the gym to accommodate her “crazy schedule” yet here she is sitting at home on a live mid day.... I’m sure all she had to do was pick the girls up from school, the same “crazy schedule” every other parent has....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.