Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to get back to work but caught a glimpse of Tracy’s live .. she just got her hair re dyed. She kept saying how even with her extensions out her natural hair is sooo long and aMaZiNg. Sammy humped in on the live. Damn, Sammy is really unfortunate looking in my opinion - her eyebrows especially- woof. She reminds me of a troll with her facial features, though I think she seems cool lol. Sammy commented telling Tracy to get over that her hairs nice and we get it. Someone commented saying Sammys ugly and T said they’re blocked. People kept commenting asking what Tracy does for work and she never acknowledged it once, it was asked multiple times by diff people 😂. Sammy asked what T is doing and she said she’s waiting for Julian to wake up to take the kids to coreys. At one point the phone lowered and you could really see her fat ass belly.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Had to get back to work but caught a glimpse of Tracy’s live .. she just got her hair re dyed. She kept saying how even with her extensions out her natural hair is sooo long and aMaZiNg. Sammy humped in on the live. Damn, Sammy is really unfortunate looking in my opinion - her eyebrows especially- woof. She reminds me of a troll with her facial features, though I think she seems cool lol. Sammy commented telling Tracy to get over that her hairs nice and we get it. Someone commented saying Sammys ugly and T said they’re blocked. People kept commenting asking what Tracy does for work and she never acknowledged it once, it was asked multiple times by diff people 😂. Sammy asked what T is doing and she said she’s waiting for Julian to wake up to take the kids to coreys. At one point the phone lowered and you could really see her fat ass belly.

omg yes, Sammy is soOooo bleeping ugly!!! She has a damn near unibrow!! Her brows could not possibly BE any closerrrrr!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Y’all are giving me life! Waiting for my connecting flight ✈ and not looking forward to the nausea on my flight home from Palm Beach, Florida but it is what it is! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Good catch on her live Today her unphotoshopped stomach. She’s sooooo full of bean dip! She looks nothing like her posted pics #catfish 🐠 🐈

Reactions: 11

this is what i see everytime i see sammy
1619813141727.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Filter or no filter... she looks bleeping awful. For all the energy she puts into her looks... she still looks worse than dog tit. I get it, she’s obviously in some dark place at the moment... but this isn’t the way to handle it. She really should sit down with a therapist and process her divorce, process having a special needs child, process moving back home, process motherhood in general. Drinking, tattoos, and changing the hair constantly ain’t it... actually.... that’s what broke ass bums do.... she’s obviously not working except for the podcast & princess amour. Anybody can post memes all day & I doubt she’s a content creator on tiktok..... I doubt she does school pick up and drop offs, she might not be allowed... and since she won’t get a job that isn’t through her phone.... she obviously does nothing all day. Also, I might be wrong, but doesn’t Tara usually pick up and drop the kids off when it’s her weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I always said that he wasn't that size. I mentioned it before on here. He had just turned 2 and she was saying he was a size 5 then. She says things so people can send her clothes. If he was wearing that size then why isn't he as tall as his sisters? he looks like hes smaller than them. Hes always wearing clothes that never fit him. they look huge on him.
She’s off her meds
My son tripled his weight in the first year and wore 2T at one year old. By three, he was probably wearing a 4t.
5-6
wow. Sammy looks like jafar here
NOTHING like her pics she shares

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg yes, Sammy is soOooo bleeping ugly!!! She has a damn near unibrow!! Her brows could not possibly BE any closerrrrr!!!
I don't think she's ugly, but the brows are terrible. If she got them together, she'd be alright.

Reactions: 16
Filter or no filter... she looks bleeping awful. For all the energy she puts into her looks... she still looks worse than dog tit. I get it, she’s obviously in some dark place at the moment... but this isn’t the way to handle it. She really should sit down with a therapist and process her divorce, process having a special needs child, process moving back home, process motherhood in general. Drinking, tattoos, and changing the hair constantly ain’t it... actually.... that’s what broke ass bums do.... she’s obviously not working except for the podcast & princess amour. Anybody can post memes all day & I doubt she’s a content creator on tiktok..... I doubt she does school pick up and drop offs, she might not be allowed... and since she won’t get a job that isn’t through her phone.... she obviously does nothing all day. Also, I might be wrong, but doesn’t Tara usually pick up and drop the kids off when it’s her weekend?
Oh she doesn’t have Julian she fronts all the time. She doesn’t have those kids. If she did she wouldn’t have time for all these TikToks and hair appointments and tattoos. She’s in either her place or her moms basement all alone.

Reactions: 17
of course she had a hair appointment to dye her hair dark before seeing Corey.. we all know he can’t resist her dark hair & light eyes 🙄 🙄 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is offensive to mothers who actually, I don’t know, MOTHER! 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s on live talking stupid. And she’s drinking soda from Taco Bell. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thought she didn’t drink soda and was ona a “diet” and with the surgery not only aren’t you supposed to have soda but you’re not supposed to drink from a straw. She’s an idiot.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Looks like she is drinking some kind of tea / soda IN A TACO BELL CUP. She should be drinking water if she had weight loss surgery and you are not supposed to drink out of a straw if you have WLS.

also look at Jessica’s comment about what her alter ego name should be 🙄 Tracy went off about how she saw someone to talk about her life and the person compared her to Lilith. How she has a witchy vibe to her where if she thinks about something hard enough it’ll happened... and how guys all say the same thing to her and they fall for her quick.
After that I had to close out because she was being annoying af

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Looks like she is drinking some kind of tea / soda IN A TACO BELL CUP. She should be drinking water if she had weight loss surgery and you are not supposed to drink out of a straw if you have WLS.

also look at Jessica’s comment about what her alter ego name should be 🙄 Tracy went off about how she saw someone to talk about her life and the person compared her to Lilith. How she has a witchy vibe to her where if she thinks about something hard enough it’ll happened... and how guys all say the same thing to her and they fall for her quick.
I caught the part where she swears she psychic and I had to exit out. Also, she’s very animated and talking A LOT. I get exactly like that when I drink. That Taco Bell drink looked like tea more than it did soda. Can anybody tell me if Taco Bell has tea on their menu?? I can’t imagine they do. Probably tequila mixed with tea in a left over Taco Bell cup from lunch after getting her hair done lmao

Reactions: 14

Me too! Talking about how all these men have told her they love her even when they’re not dating. 🤢

I caught the part where she swears she psychic and I had to exit out. Also, she’s very animated and talking A LOT. I get exactly like that when I drink. That Taco Bell drink looked like tea more than it did soda. Can anybody tell me if Taco Bell has tea on their menu?? I can’t imagine they do. Probably tequila mixed with tea in a left over Taco Bell cup from lunch after getting her hair done lmao
Taco Bell has iced tea like most fast food. But if she had the WLS you’re not supposed to drink from a straw. If she loses the weight she’ll gain it all back. And then some.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone catch her little rant to us at the end? Lmao. Hi Tracy 🙋🏻‍♀️ If you say we obsess over you, a z-list celebrity as you say, after 7 years... then what is it called when you make multiple podcasts talking about a fellow coworker being late to set 10 years ago? Thanks for the shout out again! I'm sure we'll see an influx of new users here soon 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.