Tracy DiMarco #37 faureuer triggered by Jerseylicious a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this is what I picture Tracy's lashes to look like. 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
E16B89B0-6629-40A6-A4C7-B03574E213BF.png

I’m guessing she had a nose job? Or a sinus surgery?

The last time i was at my gynecologist i asked what i should do when my husband and i are ready for babies. She said we both should come in for some lab work for genetic testing. I wonder if whatever Julian has was picked up or not by it

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
He’s in 5/6 because we need the swag. If he was to be dressed appropriately for his age, he would be in a 4T.
Hes a 5/6 because she needs kids clothing brands to see her comment and send him free clothes so he can have what to wear for upcoming school year!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hes a 5/6 because she needs kids clothing brands to see her comment and send him free clothes so he can have what to wear for upcoming school year!!!
That sounds more accurate. My son was never on the chart, always in the 108th+ percentile and maybe he was in 5/6 at 3 but not before.

Reactions: 10
970AB3CC-5DC5-49FF-83AC-D79895F8780B.jpeg

Is she ever going to move on? Like why does she choose to keep posting about how much shes over it...like damn girl just be over it and move on and stop posting about it we get it u hate corey u hate love 🙄

33A7CD81-2CA6-480B-A396-9A1B9C091555.jpeg

Aka ppl enjoyed hearing jess and alan having adult conversations. 😝

• Sick
Reactions: 22
My heart aches for Julian! Tracy rushed to get him cochlear implants thinking that it would solve everything. She didn’t even think about getting a full genetic screening to see if there were any underlying issues, which she’s now confirmed he has. Early intervention is KEY and she has done such a disservice to her son, “the legacy” since day one!
My friend is Jewish, and I remember her saying most people of the Jewish faith do genetic screening on their babies because there are certain conditions that affect primarily Jewish people.

I feel awful for Julian. This poor kid cannot catch a break 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That sounds more accurate. My son was never on the chart, always in the 108th+ percentile and maybe he was in 5/6 at 3 but not before.
Yeah she’s definitely exaggerating. My son is skinny but in the 100% for height and wears a 3t comfortably at 2. My friends kid wears a 5/6 at 3 years old and the child is noticeably obese. And I’m not saying that to be insulting but just to point out that a 3 year old who wears that size does not look like Jules. They are visibly extremely large in a way that can’t be questionable in pictures.

He’s literally the same height as his cousin who is the same age as him 😂. Big T is really something else.

This girl cannot tell the truth to save her life! These kids are the SAME AGE AND SAME HEIGHT. Why pretend your kid is a giant when he’s clearly not? Have to photoshop her girls to have smoother skin and lighter eyes and then lie to make her son seem bigger than average. She is truly sick in the head.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
In California, I had testing done around the 12 week mark to make sure everything was okay. After baby was born, they did another round of testing and drew blood for genetic tests. Thankfully everything was okay, but is this not standard practice in other states?!

Reactions: 13
In California, I had testing done around the 12 week mark to make sure everything was okay. After baby was born, they did another round of testing and drew blood for genetic tests. Thankfully everything was okay, but is this not standard practice in other states?!
It is but not everything is picked up in those tests. Especially if it’s an uncommon disorder. Those tests you mentioned only test for a limited number of things. I have a friend who’s daughter has a genetic condition and it took years for a formal diagnosis. Sometimes doctors need the child to show certain symptoms to even know what to test for. And sometimes those symptoms aren’t obvious or aren’t there until they get older.

Reactions: 18
My friend is Jewish, and I remember her saying most people of the Jewish faith do genetic screening on their babies because there are certain conditions that affect primarily Jewish people.

I feel awful for Julian. This poor kid cannot catch a break 😔
Corey is Jewish so.. this could be it. Esp since we’ve speculated it’s Type 1 judging by his behaviours/diagnosis so far

Edit: Julian’s diagnosis/behaviours not coreys lol

Attachments

Reactions: 16
It is but not everything is picked up in those tests. Especially if it’s an uncommon disorder. Those tests you mentioned only test for a limited number of things. I have a friend who’s daughter has a genetic condition and it took years for a formal diagnosis. Sometimes doctors need the child to show certain symptoms to even know what to test for. And sometimes those symptoms aren’t obvious or aren’t there until they get older.
Thanks for clarifying! This makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: 14
My gynecologist is recommending we go before we even conceive and I’m in NJ. She is a bit younger so maybe it’s something a younger doc is recommending? I already know my mom’s side carries cystic fibrosis because my cousin went when she was pregnant. I know life doesn’t work out perfectly, but i want to have more fun and get my feet on the ground a bit more before i think of having kids. Not that I’m poor, but student loan debt 🙃🙃 i thoroughly believe in the Michael Jackson lyric - if you can’t feed your baby, then don’t have a baby

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My gynecologist is recommending we go before we even conceive and I’m in NJ. She is a bit younger so maybe it’s something a younger doc is recommending? I already know my mom’s side carries cystic fibrosis because my cousin went when she was pregnant. I know life doesn’t work out perfectly, but i want to have more fun and get my feet on the ground a bit more before i think of having kids. Not that I’m poor, but student loan debt 🙃🙃 i thoroughly believe in the Michael Jackson lyric - if you can’t feed your baby, then don’t have a baby
I was tested for a few things when pregnant (cystic fibrosis among them) and they said if I was a carrier they would test my husband. I forget what they test for: tay sachs, maybe sickle cell? I wasn’t “older” nor did I have a family history. But it was a super limited test, 3-5 things I think. I’m also in NJ and this was about 10 years ago now.

Reactions: 12
It could also be something like autism and instead of just saying autism she’s labeling it as that. My son is 1 month older than Julian- recently diagnosed with mild autism and the doctor recommended we have some sort of a genetic test done because there are some genes they are connecting to autism and if they show on him then we would get tested as well as his parents.

Also, she 100% has always lied about his size bc my son has always been double his age in size and she always claimed Julian was too but my kid was CLEARLY bigger. Comes from a 6’4” 280lb father and a 5’10” mom, always in <99 percentile and he’s wearing 5/6.

Reactions: 20
Her comment on her recent selfie about her “good skin”. She’s such an asshole friend, wasn’t it discussed before that Sammy has skin problems and struggles with her skin? Well it seems like every chance she gets she has to mention how she’s blessed with good skin and she even tagged Sammy in the comment. Who even writes that?
She always has to find a way to brag like she’s superior like just write “I actually don’t really have a skin care routine, soap and water” and why do people keep asking her?? It’s clear the picture is photoshopped, no ones skin (no matter how blessed you are) is THAT flawless. Sorry, rant over

Oh and her picture on her story about how women shouls love their bodies.. well how come she didn’t?? Why did she dislike her body so much she went through an unnecessary surgery to get a new one?? Why does she photoshop the hell out of her and her kids bodies if she loves them so much?? Ugh I can’t!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.