Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Jersey Shore’s Roger’s girlfriend Tracy should take the job lol.
sidebar: I really like Danielle. Idk much about her except for the fact that she took up that step-mom (or bonus mom as I like to put it) role to those two kids. She's more of a mom than T and she didn't birth any kids herself.

Let's also clarify that we don't even know if that John guy was real. There were a lot of inconsistencies with that one. So take that story with a grain of salt.🤍

Reactions: 15
I just responded to this idiot. What the fuck does his deceased father have to do with the his actions? Are these idiots seriously that fucken delusional? I seriously can not even believe I was ever a fan.
Her saddies are really delusional. The saddie replied to me and she’s really as disgusting at TRex.

Reactions: 12
This is Jersey Shore’s Roger’s girlfriend Tracy should take the job lol.
And not get up and drink 10 bottles of wine before noon are you insane? Only Corey can be criticized for not making money.

OK why did I get notified of this I’ve changed my name my friends have change their names I never get notified of name changes I just have to go find my friends new handles. Lol

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Yes, thank you! John was sus indeed but the story intrigued me .

Reactions: 17
T previously mentioned Danielle is her ex-best friend, so she definitely won’t be trying to snatch up that opportunity.

Reactions: 14
Wow!! I wonder if that’s why her parents took them on vacation, to get them away from The situation and help sky forget what happened? It was shortly after she got back from that trip that corey started getting left out of her Instagram posts and basically seemed non existent.

Reactions: 16
I wish someone with inside info from the Eps side would just share already. Tracy is dragging that family as a deflection of her own shitty behavior & her stupid fans eat it up. Also... for someone so superstitious... she sure allows a lot of ill talk of the dead.... if she knew anything... upsetting the souls of the dearly departed... can turn into a nightmare.

Reactions: 30
Tracy strikes me as the type who during her marriage downfall when they got into fights, I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if she told an already grieving Corey “I’m sure your father is rolling in his grave” or “your father would be so disappointed.” She’s just that nasty and considering she has said these things to her followers via comments, I’m sure Corey heard it quite a bit during their fights. Nothing is off limits with her.

Reactions: 25
She’s waiting for all the “omg your soooo sTrOng” comments. Honestly no applause here Big T. You care more about the attention of changing your social media handle than your kids. I really have no sympathy left for her from the divorce. All of the content she has posted since proves that she was just as much at fault for the damage in that marriage than the prostitutes. The Epstein family took her in when her family turned their backs on her and she trashes them day in and day out. Big T has no accomplishments to be proud of. There was obviously a reason why her own parents didn’t show up to her wedding. Just because she gave birth doesn’t mean it’s an accomplishment. That is all she has to show for, yet she neglected and continues to neglect her kids everyday. Rest in peace to Gene, leave him out of it Big T. STILL TRYING TO FISH ATTENTION OUT OF HIS DEATH! Let the man rest in peace. I know he sure as hell ain’t worried about your loser ass on the other side.

Reactions: 25

Lmao everything is a drama. It could've ended at the first comment but no... she has to clarify it was via Zoom and that she was near her daughters school... oh and she dropped her off - cuz she's an aMaZiNg ScOrPiO mOm

Reactions: 27
Anyone notice she just posted all these men that slide in her DMs. LOL I thought her love language what compliments?? Why put them on blast.

On another note I didn't see my husband on that list so she can't say he slid into them

Reactions: 36
Off topic, but is she still with Roger? They're not following each other on IG.

Reactions: 10
Anyone notice she just posted all these men that slide in her DMs. LOL I thought her love language what compliments?? Why put them on blast.

On another note I didn't see my husband on that list so she can't say he slid into them
You win the internet today with the husband comment . I checked too and my giant angry was also absent from that list. Estupida.

Reactions: 13
You’re the G.O.A.T All your comments have me

Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster. I’m I crazy, or did Big T used to wear colored contacts? I remember reasoning being that her eyes were too green and didn’t show up in photos.

Reactions: 18
Long time lurker, first time poster. I’m I crazy, or did Big T used to wear colored contacts? I remember reasoning being that her eyes were too green and didn’t show up in photos.
I think she used to wear bright blue ones in Jerseylicious. Her eyes changed colour between seasons and they looked blatantly fake. I think you can really tell when people wear coloured contacts, they never look quite right to me.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.