Tracy Dimarco #35

Do you think Corey and Brielle and Raven are in Puerto Rico working?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of the previous thread:

-Sammy and sammys Mom are celebrating her 60th birthday šŸŽ‚ on social media
-Easter weekend and itā€™s apparent that at least on Saturday the kids and Tracy were at mama Gigiā€™s house
-Corey and Brielle and Raven are in Puerto Rico working some Passover hotel catering gig
-Tracy is MAD MAD about it and has been posting memes to her Instagram all week making digs at her EX.
-Itā€™s been/being speculated that Tracy doesnā€™t have much to any custody of her 3 kids at all and her mother /former sister in law Tara take care of them.

I think that is it! If I forgot anything please add in a recap below!

Happy Tattling! šŸ˜˜

Link to previous thread:https://tattle.life/threads/tracy-dimarco-34.17185/page-49

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I know there are a few tattlers who work in the dental industry.. genuine question, what causes her teeth to look like this?.. I donā€™t have kids but have a million small cousins/friends with kids and I have never seen anything like it?!

also.. peep the amount of toys everywhere in GiGiā€™s house. I get grandparents will def have some toys for the grandkids, orparents will bring one or two, but the place looks like itā€™s been taken over by the kids. Cant change my mind that the kids live there (also cue to when T posted a screen shot from GiGi saying Julian wanted to sleep in ā€œjaydens roomā€ at her house.. I mean come on)

speaking of... weā€™re only a few days into April. Sammy was over at GiGiā€™s the other day for a visit with T and the kids. If Sammy wanted to chill with T donā€™t you think theyā€™d goto Tracyā€™s place? Iā€™m wondering if her lease ended in April and T has moved in with her parents but is embarrassed and not saying anything. We havenā€™t seen Big T post from her house in a few days... food for thought

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ok re: the pictures of Julian she just posted. I had my strong suspicions just like you all, but something about seeing those, I am now convinced he does not live with her. I canā€™t quite put my finger on why, but that cemented it for me.

Reactions: 24
Is there a chance shes moved house? Im not on here or Insta nearly as much as i would like so i may have missed it if she has?

And do we know if anyone has asked her and then if course been immediately blocked?

I wish someone with real life tea would spillllll šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well the girls are 100% not with Tata. She's at some farm with Raven's hubby and nieces. (Raven's kids)

No crappy photoshopped selfies lately. Wonder if she's in for the bariatric surgery? :unsure:
She posted one in the last week or two. She actually looks like she might be loosing weight. Possibly she's loosing it to get the surgery, possibly it's just been good angles or overdone photoshopping and/or maybe she had the surgery. Someone grabbed a candid ss of her a week or so ago while she was celebrating Ann Marie's birthday and she actually looked slimmer. Then the following week she was on Reggie's live and she still had 3 chins. Lol. It's a mystery at this point.
I've never met anyone that looks 5 different sizes in a matter of a couple weeks.šŸ˜„šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oooo Brielle's recent post to her story is telling.

anyone know who this could be?
0E5D3CC5-4AF7-4EF9-B574-4D8B67A6D6E5.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
ā€œIā€™m only spending Easter with my family my kids my besties and my nephew...ā€ šŸ™„ great ok

Reactions: 17
I had a hunch before but you confirmed it now šŸ˜
I'm the fbi agent of my squad. I seen brielles post then dug threw Coreys insta to try and confirm. I also have no life this easter sunday. My son went to my dad's. So I been cleaning, scrolling and drinking wine!! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So I know there are a few tattlers who work in the dental industry.. genuine question, what causes her teeth to look like this?.. I donā€™t have kids but have a million small cousins/friends with kids and I have never seen anything like it?!

also.. peep the amount of toys everywhere in GiGiā€™s house. I get grandparents will def have some toys for the grandkids, orparents will bring one or two, but the place looks like itā€™s been taken over by the kids. Cant change my mind that the kids live there (also cue to when T posted a screen shot from GiGi saying Julian wanted to sleep in ā€œjaydens roomā€ at her house.. I mean come on)

speaking of... weā€™re only a few days into April. Sammy was over at GiGiā€™s the other day for a visit with T and the kids. If Sammy wanted to chill with T donā€™t you think theyā€™d goto Tracyā€™s place? Iā€™m wondering if her lease ended in April and T has moved in with her parents but is embarrassed and not saying anything. We havenā€™t seen Big T post from her house in a few days... food for thought
Iā€™m not in the dental field but she had bottle rot and had teeth pulled and was STILL taking the bottle. Itā€™s only been a few months she hasnā€™t had one. So if she is still on the bottle when her teeth came in theyā€™re going to come in all messed up. The coloration issues Iā€™m not sure. I think itā€™s just lack of dental hygiene.

Reactions: 17
I'm the fbi agent of my squad. I seen brielles post then dug threw Coreys insta to try and confirm. I also have no life this easter sunday. My son went to my dad's. So I been cleaning, scrolling and drinking wine!! Lol
My God youā€™re good.
Is Tracy getting a gastric band?

Reactions: 12
Same! Except I don't have children and I'm tit at getting info like this. Making some rice, beans and carne asada, and drinking le wine. Packing and cleaning. We're leaving WA and headed home to Cali. Thanks girl! Knew he was there. VERY telling how he never posted. Imagine having to life you life like this bc your ex is psycho, of sorry I meant a "Scorpio". Idiot.

I canā€™t make out how this is proof itā€™s him.
It's his and Tracy's wedding date in Roman letters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My God youā€™re good.
Is Tracy getting a gastric band?
Hahaha I don't know but I'll find out!!!!

Same! Except I don't have children and I'm tit at getting info like this. Making some rice, beans and carne asada, and drinking le wine. Packing and cleaning. We're leaving WA and headed home to Cali. Thanks girl! Knew he was there. VERY telling how he never posted. Imagine having to life you life like this bc your ex is psycho, of sorry I meant a "Scorpio". Idiot.

It's his and Tracy's wedding date in Roman letters.
I think he's got to hide a lot of his life because she's a whack job. Imagine having to hide your day to day because you're afraid your ex is going to make your life hell. Rice and beans sound sooo good right now!

Aaaannnnnddd Julian has what appear to be girls leggings on again. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Hahaha I don't know but I'll find out!!!!

I think he's got to hide a lot of his life because she's a whack job. Imagine having to hide your day to day because you're afraid your ex is going to make your life hell. Rice and beans sound sooo good right now!
Plus heā€™s not really a huge social media person to begin with. Also, I prefer to not see his Super 8 mm videos he posts. Lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.